|FactSnippet No. 797,694|
20 Facts About Rutgers Law
3. Rutgers Law began law school at Rutgers University when her daughter was two years old, and she gave birth to a son soon after earning her degree.
|FactSnippet No. 754,676|
5. Rutgers Law decided to leave the American for the Big Ten Conference, effective July 1, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 750,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Rutgers Law hosts over 700 student organizations; among the first student groups was the first college newspaper in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 750,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Rutgers Law is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and in 1989, became a member of the Association of American Universities, an organization of the 62 leading research universities in North America.
|FactSnippet No. 750,626 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Rutgers Law offers classes at several off-campus sites in affiliation with community colleges and other state colleges throughout New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 750,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 2013, Rutgers Law changed part of its alma mater, "On the Banks of the Old Raritan".
|FactSnippet No. 750,624 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Rutgers Law is the only comprehensive public research university in the New Jersey's system of higher education.
|FactSnippet No. 750,620|