|FactSnippet No. 560,153|
43 Facts About Arron Fraser Andrew Banks
5. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks is a shareholder in at least 20 UK registered companies.
|FactSnippet No. 560,148|
6. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks said he defected to UKIP because he agreed with its policies and its view that 'Europe is holding the UK back' as it's a 'closed shop for bankrupt countries'.
|FactSnippet No. 560,145|
8. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was the largest donor to the pro-Brexit group Leave.
|FactSnippet No. 560,142|
9. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was the single biggest donor to the Brexit campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 560,141|
22. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was offered a chance to invest in Russian-owned gold or diamond mines; the deal involved funding from a Russian state-owned bank, and was announced 12 days after the Brexit referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 560,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks threatened to sue the official Vote Leave campaign's candidacy as the official spokesperson for the "Leave" vote in the 2016 EU referendum, which may have possibly delayed the vote by two months.
|FactSnippet No. 560,117 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks threatened Douglas Carswell with deselection in September 2015 when it emerged that Carswell supported Vote Leave, as opposed to the Leave.
|FactSnippet No. 560,111 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In October 2014, Arron Fraser Andrew Banks donated £1 million to the UK Independence Party and has since raised the equivalent of $11 million for the party.
|FactSnippet No. 560,110 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks bought Old Down Manor from musician Mike Oldfield, converting it into a wedding venue.
|FactSnippet No. 560,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was raised by his mother in Basingstoke, Hampshire; his father worked as a sugar plantation manager in various African countries.
|FactSnippet No. 560,097 - en.wikipedia.org|