|FactSnippet No. 349,445 - en.wikipedia.org|
35 Facts About Cincinnati Ohio
8. In 2015, Cincinnati Ohio held the USITT 2015 Conference and Stage Expo at the Duke Energy Convention Center, bringing 5,000+ students, university educators, theatrical designers and performers, and other personnel to the city.
|FactSnippet No. 349,437 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. University of Cincinnati Ohio, called Cincinnati Ohio or nicknamed UC, is a public institution of learning.
|FactSnippet No. 349,434 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Cincinnati Ohio is home to the first American based Australian rules football team, The Cincinnati Dockers, established in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 349,432 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Cincinnati Ohio is home to three other professional soccer teams: two outdoor teams, the Cincinnati Kings and Cincinnati LadyHawks (women's), and one indoor team, the Cincinnati Excite.
|FactSnippet No. 349,431 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. FC Cincinnati Ohio was awarded an MLS bid on May 29, 2018, and will open a new stadium in the West End neighborhood just northwest of downtown by 2021.
|FactSnippet No. 349,430 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. FC Cincinnati Ohio made its home debut on April 9, 2016, before a crowd of more than 14,000 fans.
|FactSnippet No. 349,428 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Cincinnati Ohio rests along 22 miles of riverfront about northern banks of the Ohio, stretching from California to Sayler Park, giving the mighty Ohio and its movements a prominent place in the life of the city.
|FactSnippet No. 349,421 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Downtown Cincinnati Ohio towers about Fountain Square, the public square and event locale.
|FactSnippet No. 349,420 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Cincinnati Ohio is midway by river between the cities of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cairo, Illinois.
|FactSnippet No. 349,419 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Unlike the rest of the Midwest, Southwest Cincinnati Ohio shares some aspects of its vowel system with northern New Jersey English.
|FactSnippet No. 349,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Cincinnati Ohio has a great preservative quality, which despite fierce sugarcoating of late, piques interest throughout United States as a great city of the North, South, East, and West.
|FactSnippet No. 349,414 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Cincinnati Ohio has many nicknames, including Cincy, "The Queen City", "The Queen of the West", "The Blue Chip City", and "The City of Seven Hills", These are more typically associated with professional, academic, and public relations references to the city, including restaurant names such as Blue Chip Cookies, and are not commonly used by locals in casual conversation.
|FactSnippet No. 349,411 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Cincinnati Ohio weathered the Great Depression better than most American cities of its size, largely due to a resurgence in river trade, which was less expensive than transporting goods by rail.
|FactSnippet No. 349,410 - en.wikipedia.org|