1. Manchester United FC could face a UEFA probe after it emerged a bottle was thrown at unpopular former winger Angel Di Maria from the crowd.
|FactSnippet No. 905,630|
3. Manchester United FC is unbeaten in its past 11 games after former striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over as interim manager.
|FactSnippet No. 905,627|
9. Manchester United FC have not won a league game at Spurs since March 2012 under Sir Alex Ferguson.
|FactSnippet No. 625,821|
14. Manchester United FC are closing in on a move for Villarreal youngster Adrian Corral, according to reports.
|FactSnippet No. 613,498|
17. Manchester United FC had hoped Napoli's exit from the Champions League would increase their chances of landing the 27-year-old this month.
|FactSnippet No. 609,112|
19. Manchester United FC are hopeful he will be available to line up at Wembley on Sunday.
|FactSnippet No. 604,142|
23. Manchester United FC are prepared to delay their pursuit of Kalidou Koulibaly until the summer, according to reports.
|FactSnippet No. 585,931|
27. Manchester United FC are yet to conclude a new long-term deal for De Gea, who is understood to be happy to commit to the club, but Alvarez is staying on to work with Solskjaer.
|FactSnippet No. 584,112|
30. Manchester United FC are now outright favourites ahead of Chelsea and Barcelona to sign the Napoli defender according to the latest odds.
|FactSnippet No. 580,183|
34. Manchester United FC have assisted in providing several players for the international football scene; the club's all-time record goal-scorer Rory Patterson went on to play and score for Northern Ireland at senior level and forward Matthew Walwyn debuted for Saint Kitts and Nevis in a friendly against Andorra in November 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 548,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Manchester United FC have been criticised by their own members for abandoning their principles, including agreeing to a photo op with a Conservative Party government minister in October 2015, despite a club policy not to be used for political promotion, and a day after some club members took part in a march against government cuts in Manchester.
|FactSnippet No. 548,159 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Manchester United FC became the first football club in the United Kingdom to be accredited as a living wage employer by the Living Wage Foundation.
|FactSnippet No. 548,157 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Manchester United FC are owned by 5,000 of their members and are the largest supporter-owned football club in the United Kingdom by number of members.
|FactSnippet No. 548,155 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Manchester United FC hosted a test event at Broadhurst Park on 16 May 2015, staging a short match between their first team and an Invitational XI made up of past players.
|FactSnippet No. 548,154 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Manchester United FC ended their groundsharing agreement with Bury after nine seasons in preparation for their move to Broadhurst Park.
|FactSnippet No. 548,153 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Manchester United FC were officially registered with the Manchester County Football Association on the same day.
|FactSnippet No. 548,145 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Manchester United FC opened their own ground, Broadhurst Park in north-east Manchester, in May 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 548,144 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Manchester United FC was one of the fastest growing cities during the Industrial Revolution and much so due to a torrent of workers arriving from different parts of the British Islands.
|FactSnippet No. 548,143|
53. Manchester United FC boss excited to lead his side out at Old Trafford.
|FactSnippet No. 548,141|