1. In 2015 McLaren were without a title sponsor, and set to lose a further £20m in sponsorship in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 419,530 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 1997, Philip Morris parted ways with McLaren, moving to Ferrari, instead.
|FactSnippet No. 419,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 2007, McLaren were involved in an espionage controversy after their chief designer Mike Coughlan obtained confidential technical information from Ferrari.
|FactSnippet No. 419,526 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The next points for McLaren came at the 2016 Russian Grand Prix with Alonso and Button finishing sixth and 10th respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 419,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. That year, McLaren experimented with four-wheel drive in the M9A, but the car had only a single outing driven by Derek Bell at the British Grand Prix; Bruce described driving it as like "trying to write your signature with somebody jogging your elbow".
|FactSnippet No. 419,508 - en.wikipedia.org|