1. At the dawn of the 1990s, Renault hired Jean-Pierre Ploue to design this tiny thing.
|FactSnippet No. 59,986|
3. In 2006 Renault was Britain's third most popular brand, surpassed only by Ford and Vauxhall.
|FactSnippet No. 40,583 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2014 at the New Delhi Auto Show, Renault announced a new model, the Kwid Concept, which comes with helicopter drone.
|FactSnippet No. 40,568 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In February 2010, Renault opened a new production factory near Tangier, Morocco, with an annual output capacity of 170,000 vehicles.
|FactSnippet No. 40,552 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2000, Renault acquired a controlling stake of the South Korean Samsung Group's automotive division.
|FactSnippet No. 40,549 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In the late seventies and early eighties, Renault increased its involvement in motorsport, with novel inventions such as turbochargers in their Formula One cars.
|FactSnippet No. 40,545 - en.wikipedia.org|