1. Queen Elizabeth II has been England's monarch for more than six decades so it's hard to imagine a time when she will no longer be on the throne.
|FactSnippet No. 133,261|
3. Queen Elizabeth II recently went horse riding with her youngest son Prince Edward.
|FactSnippet No. 133,258|
9. Queen Elizabeth II gave birth to her first child, Prince Charles, on 14 November 1948.
|FactSnippet No. 86,772 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 1940, the 14-year-old Queen Elizabeth II made her first radio broadcast during the BBC's Children's Hour, addressing other children who had been evacuated from the cities.
|FactSnippet No. 86,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Queen Elizabeth II has occasionally faced republican sentiments and press criticism of the royal family, in particular after the breakdown of her children's marriages, her annus horribilis in 1992 and the death in 1997 of her former daughter-in-law Diana, Princess of Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 86,767 - en.wikipedia.org|