|FactSnippet No. 843,788|
40 Facts About Prince Andrew
3. Prince Andrew is involved with more than 100 organizations, including Fight for Sight, Defeating Deafness, and the Commonwealth Society for the Deaf.
|FactSnippet No. 843,786|
4. Prince Andrew formally left the Royal Navy at the end of July 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 843,785|
10. Prince Andrew has founded a number of awards including Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award, a programme to develop the digital and enterprise skills, the Duke of York Award for Technical Education, given to talented young people in technical education, and the Duke of York Young Entrepreneur Award, which recognises talents of young people in entrepreneurship.
|FactSnippet No. 843,775 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Prince Andrew became the Patron of the charity Attend in 2003, and is a member of the International Advisory Board of the Royal United Services Institute.
|FactSnippet No. 843,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Prince Andrew was promoted to Commander on 27 April 1999, finishing his active naval career at the British Ministry of Defence in 2001, as an officer of the Diplomatic Directorate of the Naval Staff.
|FactSnippet No. 843,771 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Prince Andrew served on HMS Edinburgh as an Officer of the Watch and Assistant Navigating Officer until 1989, including a six-month deployment as part of exercise Outback 88 to the Far East.
|FactSnippet No. 843,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Prince Andrew holds the rank of commander and the honorary rank of Vice Admiral in the Royal Navy, in which he served as an active-duty helicopter pilot and instructor and as the captain of a warship.
|FactSnippet No. 843,765 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Prince Andrew has been the chairman of the Outward Bound Trust since 1999, succeeding his father the Duke of Edinburgh.
|FactSnippet No. 119,777 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In late 1983, Prince Andrew transferred to RNAS Portland, was trained to fly the Lynx helicopter, and was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant on 1 February 1984, whereupon the Queen appointed him as her personal aide-de-Camp.
|FactSnippet No. 119,772 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Prince Andrew has been the chairman of the Outward Bound Trust since 1999, succeeding his father the Duke of Edinburgh.
|FactSnippet No. 119,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Prince Andrew served aboard HMS Brazen as a flight pilot until 1986, including deployment to the Mediterranean Sea as part of Standing NRF Maritime Group 2.
|FactSnippet No. 119,455 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In late 1983, Prince Andrew transferred to RNAS Portland, was trained to fly the Lynx helicopter, and was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant on 1 February 1984, whereupon the Queen appointed him as her personal aide-de-Camp.
|FactSnippet No. 119,454 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Prince Andrew dated a string of gorgeous women, including a Princess Diana lookalike, before marrying Sarah Ferguson.
|FactSnippet No. 12,305|