1. Toronto Ontario has an extensive network of bicycle lanes and multi-use trails and paths.
|FactSnippet No. 293,636 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Toronto Ontario is a central transportation hub for road, rail and air networks in Southern Ontario.
|FactSnippet No. 293,635 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. The University of Toronto Ontario, established in 1827, is Canada's largest university and has two satellite campuses, one of which is located in the city's eastern district of Scarborough while the other is located in the neighbouring city of Mississauga.
|FactSnippet No. 293,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Toronto Ontario hosted the 2015 Pan American Games in July 2015, and the 2015 Parapan American Games in August 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 293,627 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Toronto Ontario is home to the Toronto Ontario Maple Leafs, one of the National Hockey League's Original Six clubs, and has served as home to the Hockey Hall of Fame since 1958.
|FactSnippet No. 293,618 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Toronto Ontario became the largest alcohol distillation centre in North America.
|FactSnippet No. 293,603 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Toronto Ontario is the anchor of an urban agglomeration, known as the Golden Horseshoe in Southern Ontario, located on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario.
|FactSnippet No. 293,598 - en.wikipedia.org|