1. Trevor Bauer realizes that he must make some concessions before then.
|FactSnippet No. 164,887|
8. Trevor Bauer was born on Thursday, January 17, 1991, in North Hollywood, California.
|FactSnippet No. 164,864|
9. Trevor Bauer totaled 21 pitches in the American League Championship Series.
|FactSnippet No. 164,862|
11. Trevor Bauer felt good after a simulated game Tuesday and is nearly ready to return to game action, Jordan Bastian of MLB.
|FactSnippet No. 164,860|
12. Trevor Bauer is expected to start Tuesday against the White Sox and could return to the rotation for the playoffs if all goes well.
|FactSnippet No. 164,859|
15. Trevor Bauer joked in September 2016 that if The Players Tribune wanted him to write a piece about his life, he'd ask his sister to ghostwrite it for him.
|FactSnippet No. 164,854|
16. Trevor Bauer ended up with the Indians in a three-team trade that involved the Cincinnati Reds.
|FactSnippet No. 164,851|
26. Trevor Bauer criticised American media for a liberal bias in its coverage of Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 164,825 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. On October 17, 2016, Trevor Bauer left Game 3 of the 2016 American League Championship Series due to being cut by a drone on October 14, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 164,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Trevor Bauer made his major league debut for the Diamondbacks on June 28, 2012, against the Atlanta Braves.
|FactSnippet No. 164,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Trevor Bauer was selected third overall in the 2011 Major League Baseball Draft by the Arizona Diamondbacks.
|FactSnippet No. 164,812 - en.wikipedia.org|