1. On 19 March 2012, it was announced that Dame Judi Dench was to become honorary patron of the charity Everton in the Community, the official charity of Everton FC.
|FactSnippet No. 273,364 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. On 22 July 2010, Dame Judi Dench was awarded an honorary degree of Doctor of Letters by Nottingham Trent University.
|FactSnippet No. 273,363 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In March 2013, Dame Judi Dench was listed as one of the fifty best-dressed over 50s by The Guardian.
|FactSnippet No. 273,360 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In 2013, Dame Judi Dench starred as the title character in the Stephen Frears directed film, Philomena, a film inspired by true events of a woman looking for the son which the Catholic Church took from her a half-century before.
|FactSnippet No. 273,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 1981, Dame Judi Dench was due to play Grizabella in the original production of Cats, but was forced to pull out due to a torn Achilles tendon, leaving Elaine Paige to play the role.
|FactSnippet No. 273,342 - en.wikipedia.org|