|FactSnippet No. 575,716|
48 Facts About Governor Sarah Palin
4. In 2006, Governor Sarah Palin won the Republican primary for Governor, defeating Murkowski.
|FactSnippet No. 575,710|
5. Governor Sarah Palin has five grandchildren, three by Bristol and two by Track.
|FactSnippet No. 575,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Governor Sarah Palin was named one of America's "10 Most Fascinating People of 2008" by Barbara Walters for an ABC special on December 4, 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 575,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In turn, others have said that Governor Sarah Palin is a "friend of Big Oil" due to her advocacy for oil exploration and development including for drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and for the de-listing of the polar bear as an endangered species.
|FactSnippet No. 575,707 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In October 2014, Governor Sarah Palin endorsed the "unity ticket" of Independent Bill Walker and Democrat Byron Mallott in the 2014 Alaska gubernatorial election, which ran against her successor and former lieutenant governor, Sean Parnell.
|FactSnippet No. 575,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On October 5, 2011, Governor Sarah Palin said she had decided not to seek the Republican nomination for President.
|FactSnippet No. 575,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2011 Governor Sarah Palin said the home she had recently purchased in Scottsdale, Arizona was not a full-time residence, and denied that she was planning to run for the Arizona Senate seat of the retiring Jon Kyl.
|FactSnippet No. 575,703 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Governor Sarah Palin's spoke at a May 2010 fundraiser for the Susan B Anthony List, a pro-life political advocacy group and political action committee that supports pro-life women in politics, in which she coined the term "mama grizzly".
|FactSnippet No. 575,700 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Governor Sarah Palin told the attendees that it was time to grow the Tea Party movement and it was important for them to avoid internal bickering with Establishment Republicans.
|FactSnippet No. 575,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On February 6, 2010, Governor Sarah Palin was the keynote speaker at the first Tea Party convention in Nashville, Tennessee.
|FactSnippet No. 575,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Governor Sarah Palin's made a number of media appearances as well, including a widely publicized interview on November 16, 2009, with Oprah Winfrey.
|FactSnippet No. 575,692 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Fox News and Governor Sarah Palin ended this relationship in January 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 575,686 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Governor Sarah Palin was the first guest on commentator Glenn Beck's Fox News television show on January 19, 2009, commenting on Barack Obama that he would be her president and that she would assist in any way to bring progress to the nation without abandoning her conservative views.
|FactSnippet No. 575,684 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Governor Sarah Palin's said, "I'm not putting Alaska through that.
|FactSnippet No. 575,681 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On July 3, 2009, Governor Sarah Palin announced that she would not run for reelection in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of the month.
|FactSnippet No. 575,680 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Governor Sarah Palin dismissed Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan on July 11, 2008, citing performance-related issues, such as not being "a team player on budgeting issues" and "egregious rogue behavior.
|FactSnippet No. 575,676 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In 2007, Governor Sarah Palin supported a 2003 Alaska Department of Fish and Game policy allowing the hunting of wolves from the air as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose and caribou populations for subsistence-food gatherers and other hunters.
|FactSnippet No. 575,675 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Governor Sarah Palin's took office on December 4, 2006, and for most of her term was very popular with Alaska voters.
|FactSnippet No. 575,668 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Governor Sarah Palin's joined with Democratic legislator Eric Croft in complaining that Gregg Renkes, then the attorney general of Alaska, had a financial conflict of interest in negotiating a coal exporting trade agreement.
|FactSnippet No. 575,666 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Governor Sarah Palin's was elected president of the Alaska Conference of Mayors in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 575,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Governor Sarah Palin was elected to the Wasilla City Council in 1992, winning 530 votes to 310.
|FactSnippet No. 575,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 1984, Governor Sarah Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant, then finished third in the Miss Alaska pageant, where she got the title of "Miss Congeniality".
|FactSnippet No. 575,656 - en.wikipedia.org|