1. In 1955, Jawaharlal Nehru University was awarded Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian honour.
|FactSnippet No. 619,293 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University was a prolific writer in English and wrote a number of books, such as The Discovery of India, Glimpses of World History, and his autobiography, Toward Freedom.
|FactSnippet No. 619,292 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In 1954, Jawaharlal Nehru University signed with China the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, known in India as the Panchsheel, a set of principles to govern relations between the two states.
|FactSnippet No. 619,284 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Jawaharlal Nehru University was hailed by many for working to defuse global tensions and the threat of nuclear weapons after the Korean War.
|FactSnippet No. 619,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In October 1940, Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru University, abandoning their original stand of supporting Britain, decided to launch a limited civil disobedience campaign in which leading advocates of Indian independence were selected to participate one by one.
|FactSnippet No. 619,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Jawaharlal Nehru University was one of the first leaders to demand that the Congress Party should resolve to make a complete and explicit break from all ties with the British Empire.
|FactSnippet No. 619,263 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Jawaharlal Nehru University worked closely with Subhas Chandra Bose in developing good relations with governments of free countries all over the world.
|FactSnippet No. 619,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Jawaharlal Nehru University went to Trinity College, Cambridge in October 1907 and graduated with an honours degree in natural science in 1910.
|FactSnippet No. 619,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Jawaharlal Nehru University sought closer relations with nonaligned Asian states, with India in the role of leader.
|FactSnippet No. 619,234|
56. At the age of 15 Jawaharlal Nehru University left for England, where he studied at Harrow and Cambridge and then for the bar in London.
|FactSnippet No. 619,222|
64. Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public university located in New Delhi, India.
|FactSnippet No. 619,212 - en.wikipedia.org|