1. In 2018, it was announced that AJ Styles would be on the cover for WWE 2K19.
|FactSnippet No. 301,413 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 2009, AJ Styles was featured on MTV's Made trying to help a young high schooler become a professional wrestler alongside Taylor Wilde and The Beautiful People.
|FactSnippet No. 301,410 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. AJ Styles would go on to retain his title against Nakamura on three different events: Greatest Royal Rumble by double count-out, Backlash in a no disqualification match that ended in a no contest and Money in the Bank, where Styles ended the feud after winning a last man standing match.
|FactSnippet No. 301,408 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. AJ Styles lost the title to Cena at the Royal Rumble on January 29, 2017, ending his reign at 140 days.
|FactSnippet No. 301,407 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. AJ Styles made his first title defense on April 5 at Invasion Attack, where he defeated 2015 New Japan Cup winner Kota Ibushi.
|FactSnippet No. 301,404 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On September 3, AJ Styles entered the 2005 Battle of Los Angeles tournament, but was defeated in the finals by Chris Bosh.
|FactSnippet No. 301,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. AJ Styles was pinned by James Storm in a three-way number one contenders match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Turning Point, involving Bobby Roode, preventing him from receiving another title opportunity until Bound for Glory 2013 as per the pre-match stipulation.
|FactSnippet No. 301,391 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. AJ Styles debuted in 1998 and competed for various independent promotions, before gaining his first mainstream exposure in World Championship Wrestling in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 301,364 - en.wikipedia.org|