1. In March 2016, Dale Earnhardt Jr announced that he plans to donate his brain for concussion research when he dies.
|FactSnippet No. 473,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr owns a graveyard of wrecked race cars on a property in North Carolina.
|FactSnippet No. 473,254 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Dale Earnhardt Jr hosted Back in the Day a show that took a step back in time to races in the '60s and '70s with trivia and information.
|FactSnippet No. 473,243 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Dale Earnhardt Jr started Daytona qualifying 2nd but was wrecked while leading mid-race, and finished 37th.
|FactSnippet No. 473,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. The next week at Phoenix, Dale Earnhardt Jr started by being forced to pit with a loose wheel early, putting him a lap down.
|FactSnippet No. 473,197 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Dale Earnhardt Jr was one of only a few cars who were able to avoid being put a lap down by Kyle Busch.
|FactSnippet No. 473,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Dale Earnhardt Jr would back this up with a fourth-place finish in the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.
|FactSnippet No. 473,181 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Dale Earnhardt Jr came within half a lap of snapping his then-104 race winless streak at the Coca-Cola 600 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, when he ran out of fuel during a green-white-checkered finish, finishing 7th.
|FactSnippet No. 473,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. On Saturday, February 6, 2010, Dale Earnhardt Jr qualified second overall for the 52nd Daytona 500 after losing the pole position to teammate Mark Martin.
|FactSnippet No. 473,169 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Dale Earnhardt Jr gained confidence in his team with a very strong performance at Talladega, leading for 20 laps, and finishing 2nd to his protege Brad Keselowski after Keselowski sent Carl Edwards flying into the catch fence in one of the year's biggest upsets.
|FactSnippet No. 473,164 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Dale Earnhardt Jr finished the season 12th in points, 557 points behind champion Jimmie Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 473,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Dale Earnhardt Jr headed to Martinsville Speedway where he finished 2nd to teammate Jimmie Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 473,160 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Dale Earnhardt Jr began the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series season by finishing 32nd at the Daytona 500 as the result of a late race crash.
|FactSnippet No. 473,151 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Dale Earnhardt Jr finished the season 5th in the point standings, 147 points behind leader Jimmie Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 473,150 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Dale Earnhardt Jr came close to winning at Talladega, and was leading on the last lap when Brian Vickers made contact with Earnhardt's future teammate Jimmie Johnson, sending Johnson into Earnhardt and spinning both of them out.
|FactSnippet No. 473,148 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. In 2004, Dale Earnhardt Jr won the Daytona 500, six years to the day after his father won his only title in the Great American Race.
|FactSnippet No. 473,141 - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Dale Earnhardt Jr worked at his father's dealership as a mechanic while he went to Mitchell Community College to earn an associate degree in automotive technology.
|FactSnippet No. 473,131 - en.wikipedia.org|