1. Huawei is already under intense scrutiny from US and other western governments about its ties to the Chinese government, driven by concerns it could be used by the state for spying.
|FactSnippet No. 236,046|
2. Huawei is already under intense scrutiny from Washington and other western governments over its ties to the Chinese government, driven by concerns it could be used by Beijing for spying.
|FactSnippet No. 236,045|
5. In January 2011, Huawei filed a lawsuit against Motorola to prevent its intellectual property from being illegally transferred to Nokia Siemens Networks as part of NSN's US$1.2 billion acquisition of Motorola's wireless network business.
|FactSnippet No. 235,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In June 2011, Huawei signed a five-year agreement to contribute donated services, equipment and technical expertise worth over US$1.4 million to Carleton University, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, to establish a research lab dedicated to cloud computing technology and services.
|FactSnippet No. 235,871 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2016, Huawei announced a sponsorship deal with Argentine Primera Division team, Boca Juniors, for the next two years.
|FactSnippet No. 235,867 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On October 2013, Huawei became a partner of AC Milan for three years.
|FactSnippet No. 235,858 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On 15 September 2013, Huawei were announced as the new shirt sponsors of A-League club Wellington Phoenix FC.
|FactSnippet No. 235,857 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 2017, Huawei created the first specialized marketing team outside China of digital marketers to boost its awareness in Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 235,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In May 2011 Huawei won a contract with EE Limited, the UK's biggest telecom company, to enhance its 2G network.
|FactSnippet No. 235,834 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 2008, Huawei launched a joint venture with UK-based marine engineering company, Global Marine Systems, to deliver undersea network equipment and related services.
|FactSnippet No. 235,830 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In September 2017, Huawei created an NarrowBand IOT city-aware network using a "one network, one platform, N applications" construction model utilizing IoT, cloud computing, big data, and other next-generation information and communications technology, it aims to be one of the world's five largest cloud players in the near future.
|FactSnippet No. 235,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In 1997, Huawei won a contract to provide fixed-line network products to Hong Kong company Hutchison Whampoa.
|FactSnippet No. 235,819 - en.wikipedia.org|