|FactSnippet No. 785,014|
75 Facts About Mariota
56. Marcus Mariota is recovering from a stinger that knocked him out of the.
|FactSnippet No. 192,516|
65. The next day, it was revealed that Mariota was diagnosed with another MCL sprain, and the Titans announced that he would miss the remainder of the season.
|FactSnippet No. 192,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. In Week 15, Mariota completed 3-of-6 passes for 32 yards against the New England Patriots before leaving the game in the second quarter with a knee injury.
|FactSnippet No. 192,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. In the game, Mariota gained a perfect passer rating of 158.3, making him the first quarterback in NFL history to attain a perfect passer rating in his first career start.
|FactSnippet No. 192,462 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Prior to the start of the 2014 season, Mariota was considered one of the best prospects for the NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 192,454 - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Marcus Mariota completed 24-of-32 passes for 237 yards, as well as one TD and an interception.
|FactSnippet No. 13,855|
75. Marcus Mariota has feeling back in his fingers, sheds half glove.
|FactSnippet No. 13,849|