1. Bruce Jenner is a transgender rights activist, although her views on transgender issues have been criticized by many other trans and LGBTQ+ activists.
|FactSnippet No. 27,543 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. At the 1972 US Olympic Trials at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon, Bruce Jenner was eleventh after the first day in the men's decathlon, and climbed to fifth behind Steve Gough and Andrew Pettes with one event remaining on the Fourth of July.
|FactSnippet No. 27,549 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Bruce Jenner was inducted into the United States National Track and Field Hall of Fame in 1980, the Olympic Hall of Fame in 1986, the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame and the Connecticut Sports Hall of Fame in 1994, and the San Jose Sports Hall of Fame in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 27,554 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Bruce Jenner became an American hero by returning the decathlon title to the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 27,555 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In November 2010, a photograph of Bruce Jenner was shown in a janitor's resume in an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
|FactSnippet No. 27,568 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In February 2015, Bruce Jenner was involved in a fatal multiple-vehicle collision on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California.
|FactSnippet No. 27,574 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. On her reality show I Am Cait, Bruce Jenner said that although she does not support Donald Trump, she thinks he would be good for women's issues; she then stated she would never support Hillary Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 27,586 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In July 2017, Bruce Jenner announced that she was contemplating running in the 2018 race for the US Senate to represent California.
|FactSnippet No. 27,588 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. In October 2018, Bruce Jenner withdrew her support of Donald Trump; she felt "that the trans community was relentlessly attacked by [Trump]", contrary to her expectations.
|FactSnippet No. 27,589 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. In early April 2021, it was reported that Bruce Jenner was considering running for Governor of California in the 2021 recall gubernatorial election as a Republican.
|FactSnippet No. 27,591 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Bruce Jenner reiterated her views on Twitter the next day, stating that "it's an issue of fairness and we need to protect girls' sports in our schools.
|FactSnippet No. 27,593 - en.wikipedia.org|