|FactSnippet No. 478,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
39 Facts About Senator Lindsey Graham
5. In 2016, several news stories reported that Senator Lindsey Graham was the only Republican to receive political contributions from the Boston-based trial lawyer firm, Thornton Law Firm.
|FactSnippet No. 478,267 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. On February 28, 2013, Senator Lindsey Graham criticized President Obama and both political parties on the Senate floor for allowing the budget reduction to occur with "two-thirds of the budget" exempt from reductions and said the impact on the Department of Defense would create a "hollow military" that "invites aggression".
|FactSnippet No. 478,266 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Senator Lindsey Graham is a strong, unapologetic supporter of Israel, and threatened to derail the confirmation of President Obama's nomination for secretary of defense, Chuck Hagel, remarking that Hagel "would be the most antagonistic secretary of defense towards the state of Israel in our nation's history.
|FactSnippet No. 478,265 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Senator Lindsey Graham said: "We want to have a relationship with Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 478,264 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Senator Lindsey Graham's positions on immigration, and in particular collaborating with Senator Ted Kennedy, earned Graham the ire of conservative activists.
|FactSnippet No. 478,255 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In July 2005, Senator Lindsey Graham secured the declassification and release of memoranda outlining concerns made by senior military lawyers as early as 2003 about the legality of the interrogations of prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay.
|FactSnippet No. 478,254 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Senator Lindsey Graham's would not have been someone I would have chosen, but the person who did choose, President Obama, chose wisely.
|FactSnippet No. 478,252 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Senator Lindsey Graham is a member of the board of directors of the International Republican Institute.
|FactSnippet No. 478,251 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Senator Lindsey Graham expected a primary challenge from conservative activists, including the Tea Party movement, and Chris Chocola, President of the Club for Growth, indicated that his organization would support a primary challenge if an acceptable standard-bearer emerged.
|FactSnippet No. 478,250 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Senator Lindsey Graham was a member of the Judiciary Committee during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1998.
|FactSnippet No. 478,248 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 1992, Senator Lindsey Graham was elected to the South Carolina House of Representatives from the 2nd district, located in Oconee County.
|FactSnippet No. 478,246 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 2014, Senator Lindsey Graham received a Bronze Star medal for serving on the task force that oversaw the detention of military prisoners.
|FactSnippet No. 478,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Senator Lindsey Graham served in Afghanistan during the August 2009 Senate recess.
|FactSnippet No. 478,242 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In May 2016, Senator Lindsey Graham refused to support or vote for Donald Trump when he became the presumptive nominee.
|FactSnippet No. 478,235 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Senator Lindsey Graham is a critic of the Tea Party movement, arguing for a more inclusive Republican Party.
|FactSnippet No. 478,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Senator Lindsey Graham worked as a lawyer in private practice before he was elected to the South Carolina House of Representatives in 1992, serving one term from 1993 to 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 478,230 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Senator Lindsey Graham is a member of the Republican Party.
|FactSnippet No. 478,227 - en.wikipedia.org|