1. Woodrow Wilson Award made a partial recovery, but spent his remaining years seriously disabled.
|FactSnippet No. 821,686|
5. Woodrow Wilson Award created the Federal Reserve and supported the 19th Amendment, allowing women to vote.
|FactSnippet No. 821,679|
7. Woodrow Wilson Award was the first Southerner to be elected president since Zachary Taylor in 1848, and his ascension to the presidency was celebrated by Southern segregationists.
|FactSnippet No. 821,674 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Woodrow Wilson Award experienced more success with his return to writing, and he published short works on the international impact of the American Revolution and the rise of totalitarianism.
|FactSnippet No. 821,673 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Woodrow Wilson Award agreed to the creation of mandates in former German and Ottoman territories, allowing the European powers and Japan to establish de facto colonies in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 821,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Woodrow Wilson Award was renominated at the 1916 Democratic National Convention without opposition.
|FactSnippet No. 821,666 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Woodrow Wilson Award sought to move away from the foreign policy of his predecessors, which he viewed as imperialistic, and he rejected Taft's Dollar Diplomacy.
|FactSnippet No. 821,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Woodrow Wilson Award appointed three individuals to the United States Supreme Court while president.
|FactSnippet No. 821,661 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Woodrow Wilson Award convinced Bryan's supporters that the plan met their demands for an elastic currency because Federal Reserve notes would be obligations of the government.
|FactSnippet No. 821,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Woodrow Wilson Award sought a middle ground between progressives such as Bryan and conservative Republicans like Nelson Aldrich, who, as chairman of the National Monetary Commission, had put forward a plan for a central bank that would give private financial interests a large degree of control over the monetary system.
|FactSnippet No. 821,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Woodrow Wilson Award was born to a Scots-Irish family in Staunton, Virginia, on December 28, 1856.
|FactSnippet No. 821,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Woodrow Wilson Award presided over the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, which created a central banking system in the form of the Federal Reserve System.
|FactSnippet No. 821,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Woodrow Wilson Award responded by sending 6,000 troops under General John Pershing to the area.
|FactSnippet No. 821,641|
32. Woodrow Wilson Award was the first president to receive a PhD which he got in Political Science from Johns Hopkins University.
|FactSnippet No. 821,640|
37. Woodrow Wilson Award put the first Jewish justice on the Supreme Court.
|FactSnippet No. 821,631|
38. Woodrow Wilson Award has received many honors and awards, including two Esteemed Meritorious Honor Awards from the US government and the highest honor in civil service, the Superior Honor Award, from the US State Department.
|FactSnippet No. 821,629|