1. Senator Ted Cruz worked as a policy advisor in the George W Bush administration before serving as Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 to 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 54,610 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Senator Ted Cruz earned Canadian citizenship in 1973 and became a naturalized United States citizen in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 54,615 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Senator Ted Cruz defended two record-setting $54-million personal injury awards in New Mexico at the appellate level, including one that a lower court had thrown out.
|FactSnippet No. 54,618 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Senator Ted Cruz called fellow Republicans "squishes" on gun-control issues during a Tea Party rally.
|FactSnippet No. 54,626 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Senator Ted Cruz won his widest margin up to that point in Kansas, where he beat front-runner Donald Trump by 25 points.
|FactSnippet No. 54,632 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Senator Ted Cruz placed second in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii.
|FactSnippet No. 54,633 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Co-sponsor of the resolution to commemorate the Armenian genocide, Senator Ted Cruz said that while Turkey is a NATO ally, "We should never be afraid to tell the truth, and alliances grounded in lies are themselves unsustainable.
|FactSnippet No. 54,641 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Senator Ted Cruz co-signed a letter to Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick that read, "As China amplifies its campaign of intimidation, you and your company must decide whether to look beyond the bottom line and promote American values—like freedom of speech and thought—or to give in to Beijing's demands in order to preserve market access.
|FactSnippet No. 54,642 - en.wikipedia.org|