1. Sergio Perez dropped to 7th in the championship after finishing 9th in Britain, behind his teammate and Verstappen finished 4th.
|FactSnippet No. 365,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Sergio Perez had a moment with his teammate in Canada when he would not allow his teammate through, who thought he could challenge Daniel Ricciardo for 3rd.
|FactSnippet No. 365,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Sergio Perez ended his streak of 17 points finishes as he ended up colliding with Daniil Kvyat in Monaco.
|FactSnippet No. 365,255 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Sergio Perez failed to start the Malaysian Grand Prix, after his car encountered gearbox issues prior to the start of the race.
|FactSnippet No. 365,247 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. On 12 December 2013, Sergio Perez had his drive for Force India in 2014 confirmed.
|FactSnippet No. 365,246 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Sergio Perez confirmed on 13 November 2013 that he would be leaving McLaren at the end of the season to be replaced by Kevin Magnussen.
|FactSnippet No. 365,245 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Unlike most of the drivers in the field, Sergio Perez started the race on hard tyres and changed to the medium tyres on lap 29, allowing him to lead the Grand Prix for five laps.
|FactSnippet No. 365,240 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Sergio Perez took his third podium at the Italian Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 365,239 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. At the Belgian Grand Prix, Sergio Perez made it into Q3 and qualified fifth fastest.
|FactSnippet No. 365,238 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Sergio Perez started the season with eighth place at the Australian Grand Prix, losing several places on the final lap due to excessively-worn tyres.
|FactSnippet No. 365,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Sergio Perez took a career best seventh at the British Grand Prix and eleventh in Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 365,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Sergio Perez returned for the European Grand Prix and finished eleventh after attempting to run the race on a one-stop strategy.
|FactSnippet No. 365,228 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Sergio Perez passed the chequered flag in seventh place in his first race, the Australian Grand Prix, impressing observers by stopping to change tyres only once, becoming the only driver in the field to make fewer than two stops.
|FactSnippet No. 365,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Sergio Perez became a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy scheme in October 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 365,225 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Sergio Perez became the fifth Mexican to compete in Formula One, and the first since Hector Rebaque competed between 1977 and 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 365,224 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Sergio Perez finished twelfth in the standings, with a best result of second coming at Valencia.
|FactSnippet No. 365,221 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Sergio Perez added a second win at Losail, during the sprint race of the night meeting in Qatar.
|FactSnippet No. 365,219 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Sergio Perez won his first GP2 Asia Series race at Sakhir, winning from lights-to-flag in the sprint race having started from pole position.
|FactSnippet No. 365,218 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Sergio Perez joined McLaren for the 2013 season, but the car failed to deliver the team a single podium finish.
|FactSnippet No. 365,207 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Sergio Perez was a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy until 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 365,206 - en.wikipedia.org|