1. In 2016, Walmart Express added full healthcare benefits to its transgender employees.
|FactSnippet No. 494,366 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Walmart Express compared the changes to previous competitors small town shops have faced in the past—from the development of the railroads and the Sears Roebuck catalog to shopping malls.
|FactSnippet No. 494,360 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2006, Walmart Express took steps to expand its US customer base, announcing a modification in its US stores from a "one-size-fits-all" merchandising strategy to one designed to "reflect each of six demographic groups—African-Americans, the affluent, empty-nesters, Hispanics, suburbanites, and rural residents.
|FactSnippet No. 494,358 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In February 2010, Walmart Express agreed to buy Vudu, a Silicon Valley start-up whose online movie service is being built into an increasing number of televisions and Blu-ray players.
|FactSnippet No. 494,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Walmart Express has invested million on internal investigations, which expanded beyond Mexico to implicate operations in China, Brazil, and India.
|FactSnippet No. 494,339 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In November 2012, Walmart Express admitted to spending million lobbying the Indian National Congress; lobbying is conventionally considered bribery in India.
|FactSnippet No. 494,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Walmart Express has joint ventures in China and several majority-owned subsidiaries.
|FactSnippet No. 494,330 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In May 2018, Walmart Express announced plans to sell Asda to rival Sainsburys for $10.1 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 494,328 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Walmart Express announced on March 14, 2018 that it would expand online delivery to 100 metropolitan regions in the United States, the equivalent of 40 percent of households, by the end of the year of 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 494,326 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Walmart Express priced it at 49 dollars per year, compared to Amazon Prime's 99-dollar-per-year price.
|FactSnippet No. 494,325 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In 2008, Walmart Express started a pilot program in the small grocery store concept called Marketside in the metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, area.
|FactSnippet No. 494,322 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In 2009, Walmart Express opened "Mas Club", a warehouse retail operation patterned after Sam's Club.
|FactSnippet No. 494,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. In 2009, another Supermercado de Walmart Express opened in Phoenix, Arizona.
|FactSnippet No. 494,316 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Walmart Express opened Supermercado de Walmart Express locations to appeal to Hispanic communities in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 494,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. In September 2018, Walmart Express partnered with comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres to launch a new brand of women's apparel and accessories called EV1.
|FactSnippet No. 494,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. On September 29, 2017, Walmart Express acquired Parcel, a technology-based, same-day and last-mile delivery company in Brooklyn.
|FactSnippet No. 494,310 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. On June 16, 2017, Walmart Express agreed to acquire the men's apparel company Bonobos for $310 million in an effort to expand its fashion holdings.
|FactSnippet No. 494,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. In 2005, Walmart Express reported billion in sales, more than 6,200 facilities around the world—including 3,800 stores in the United States and 2,800 elsewhere, employing more than 1.6million associates.
|FactSnippet No. 494,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Walmart Express stores opened throughout the rest of the US, with Vermont being the last state to get a store in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 494,293 - en.wikipedia.org|