1. Academy was used very loosely for various commercial training schools for dancing and the like.
5 Facts About Academy
2. Per year the Academy accepted 100 noblemen and 100 commoners to start their education there.
3. Royal Danish Military Academy began to educate all officers for the Royal Danish Army by request of King Frederick IV in 1713.
4. In contrast to Royal Society, the Academy was founded as an organ of government.
5. The foundation of Academy was funded by Prince Leopoldo and Grand Duke Ferdinando II de' Medici.