1. London Britain has faced harmful levels of pollution for much of this week.
|FactSnippet No. 979,011|
7. In 2012 London Britain became the first city to host the modern Olympic Games three times, having previously done so in 1908 and in 1948.
|FactSnippet No. 788,270|
9. In 2017, London Britain hosted the World Championships in Athletics for the first time.
|FactSnippet No. 788,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. London Britain has hosted the Summer Olympics three times: in 1908, 1948, and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 788,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. London Britain is one of the major classical and popular music capitals of the world and hosts major music corporations, such as Universal Music Group International and Warner Music Group, as well as countless bands, musicians and industry professionals.
|FactSnippet No. 788,258 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. London Britain has a modern tram network, known as Tramlink, centred on Croydon in South London.
|FactSnippet No. 788,247 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. London Britain is home to sizeable Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, and Jewish communities.
|FactSnippet No. 788,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. The Thames is a tidal river, and London Britain is vulnerable to flooding.
|FactSnippet No. 788,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. London Britain is the seat of the Government of the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 788,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 1951, the Festival of London Britain was held on the South Bank.
|FactSnippet No. 788,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. London Britain became the principal North Sea port, with migrants arriving from England and abroad.
|FactSnippet No. 788,212 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. London Britain was a centre of England's Jewish population before their expulsion by Edward I in 1290.
|FactSnippet No. 788,211 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 2012, London Britain became the first city to have hosted three modern Summer Olympic Games.
|FactSnippet No. 788,205 - en.wikipedia.org|