1. Marin Cilic will have the opportunity to improve on his poor record at the O2 while Isner seeks.
|FactSnippet No. 136,890|
4. Marin Cilic helped Croatia reach the Davis Cup finals for the second time in three years, winning 1 of his 2 singles rubbers against the USA.
|FactSnippet No. 117,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. At the US Open, Marin Cilic improved upon his previous two years results by making it to the quarterfinals before losing against Kei Nishikori in a replay of the 2014 final.
|FactSnippet No. 117,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Marin Cilic failed to defend his only title from the 2017 season at Istanbul, losing in his opening match to Malek Jaziri.
|FactSnippet No. 117,703 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In the clay court season Marin Cilic played four tournaments reaching the quarterfinals of Monte Carlo, the semifinals of Rome, and the quarterfinals at the French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 117,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Marin Cilic started his 2018 season as first seed in Pune, India.
|FactSnippet No. 117,700 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Marin Cilic returned to play at the 2017 US Open where he lost to Diego Schwartzman in the third round.
|FactSnippet No. 117,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Marin Cilic reached the quarterfinal of the French Open for the first time in his career and thus became one of the few tennis players who reached the quarterfinal stage of every Grand Slam.
|FactSnippet No. 117,695 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Marin Cilic started his 2017 season as first seed at the Chennai Open but lost to Jozef Kovalik in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 117,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. At the 2016 Wimbledon Championships Marin Cilic repeated his efforts of the previous two years making the quarterfinals after eliminating rival Kei Nishikori in the fourth round.
|FactSnippet No. 117,690 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Marin Cilic returned to Flushing Meadows for the 2015 US Open to defend his title, reaching the semi finals where he was beaten in straight sets by Novak Djokovic who went on to win in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 117,689 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In the warmup US Open Series, Marin Cilic advanced to the third round at Rogers Cup, where he lost to Roger Federer in a close three-set match.
|FactSnippet No. 117,681 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. At the 2014 Australian Open second round, Marin Cilic lost to Gilles Simon in five sets.
|FactSnippet No. 117,676 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In the final, Marin Cilic lost to Andy Murray in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 117,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Marin Cilic started his clay season in Monte Carlo, but lost to Richard Gasquet in the fourth round.
|FactSnippet No. 117,671 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Marin Cilic played for Croatia in the World Group playoffs in the first round of the 2011 Davis Cup, defeating Florian Mayer in the opening singles rubber.
|FactSnippet No. 117,666 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Marin Cilic was selected to play singles and doubles partnering with Karlovic for the Croatia Davis Cup Team against Ecuador in March 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 117,661 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. In the final, Marin Cilic went down to second seed Novak Djokovic in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 117,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Marin Cilic reached a career best at the French Open when he beat eighteenth seed Radek Stepanek in the third round in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 117,657 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Marin Cilic won his first title of 2009 and second career ATP title in the 2009 Chennai Open, defeating first-time finalist Somdev Devvarman.
|FactSnippet No. 117,656 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Marin Cilic made it to the fourth round of the 2008 Australian Open, taking out two seeds on his way, including 2007 Australian Open finalist Fernando Gonzalez.
|FactSnippet No. 117,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 2008, Marin Cilic reached the semifinals at the Chennai Open, in both singles and doubles.
|FactSnippet No. 117,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Marin Cilic is a Croatian professional tennis player.
|FactSnippet No. 117,641 - en.wikipedia.org|