1. In 2003, Ford Motor announced that competitive market conditions and technological and cost challenges would prevent the company from achieving this goal.
|FactSnippet No. 446,830 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In March 2009, Ford Motor launched hybrid versions of the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Mercury Milan Hybrid in the United States, both as 2010 models.
|FactSnippet No. 446,818 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In September 2007, Ford Motor announced a partnership with Southern California Edison to examine how plug-in hybrids will work with the electrical grid.
|FactSnippet No. 446,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Ford Motor has competed in rallycross with its Ford Motor Fiesta and Ford Focus.
|FactSnippet No. 446,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Since the 1999 season, Ford Motor has used various versions of the Ford Focus WRC to much success.
|FactSnippet No. 446,804 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Ford Motor had last won a drivers' championship in the Cup Series with Joey Logano in 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 446,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Ford Motor is represented by the Mustang in the Monster Energy Cup Series, and the Xfinity Series and by the F-150 in the Camping World Truck Series.
|FactSnippet No. 446,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ford Motor was heavily involved in Formula One for many years and supplied engines to a large number of teams from 1967 until 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 446,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Ford Motor established itself in Egypt in 1926 but faced an uphill battle during the 1950s due to the hostile nationalist business environment.
|FactSnippet No. 446,783 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Ford Motor began assembly of cars in Thailand in 1960, but withdrew from the country in 1976, and did not return until 1995 when it formed a joint venture with Mazda called Auto Alliance.
|FactSnippet No. 446,780 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Ford Motor formed its first passenger-vehicle joint venture in China in 2001, six years behind GM and more than a decade after VW.
|FactSnippet No. 446,779 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. On October 24, 2012, Ford Motor announced that it would be closing its Genk assembly plant in eastern Belgium by the end of 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 446,778 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Ford Motor produced the Thames range of commercial vehicles, although the use of this brand name was discontinued circa 1965.
|FactSnippet No. 446,776 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In February 2002, Ford Motor ended car production in the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 446,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Ford Motor announced that it will team up with electricity supply company Southern California Edison to examine the future of plug-in hybrids in terms of how home and vehicle energy systems will work with the electrical grid.
|FactSnippet No. 446,763 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. In 2011, Ford Motor discontinued the Mercury brand, under which it had marketed entry-level luxury cars in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East since 1938.
|FactSnippet No. 446,751 - en.wikipedia.org|