1. Prime Minister David Cameron is a keen cricket fan and has appeared on Test Match Special.
|FactSnippet No. 306,185 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Prime Minister David Cameron owned £31,500 of shares in the fund and sold them for a profit of £19,000 shortly before becoming Prime Minister in 2010, which he paid full UK tax on.
|FactSnippet No. 306,182 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On 17 September 2010, Prime Minister David Cameron attended a private ceremony for the funeral of his father in Berkshire, which prevented him from hearing the address of Pope Benedict XVI in Westminster Hall, an occasion he would otherwise have attended.
|FactSnippet No. 306,181 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Prime Minister David Cameron was a strong advocate of increased ties between India and the United Kingdom, describing Indian–British relations as the "New Special Relationship" in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 306,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Prime Minister David Cameron was seen encouraging Conservative MPs to join the standing ovation given to Tony Blair at the end of his last Prime Minister's Question Time; he had paid tribute to the "huge efforts" Blair had made and said Blair had "considerable achievements to his credit, whether it is peace in Northern Ireland or his work in the developing world, which will endure".
|FactSnippet No. 306,172 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Prime Minister David Cameron criticised Gordon Brown for being "an analogue politician in a digital age" and referred to him as "the roadblock to reform".
|FactSnippet No. 306,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Prime Minister David Cameron went on to say, "Tony Blair explained his priorities in three words: education, education, education.
|FactSnippet No. 306,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Prime Minister David Cameron was "certainly a big Thatcher fan, but I don't know whether that makes me a Thatcherite", claiming to be a "liberal Conservative", though "not a deeply ideological person.
|FactSnippet No. 306,159 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Prime Minister David Cameron promised that, before expanding UK air strikes to include IS units in Syria, he would seek parliamentary approval.
|FactSnippet No. 306,156 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Prime Minister David Cameron made clear his rejection of trade or academic boycotts against Israel, acknowledged Israel's right to defend its citizens as "a right enshrined in international law", and made note of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, as "the moment when the State of Israel went from a dream to a plan, Britain has played a proud and vital role in helping to secure Israel as a homeland for the Jewish people.
|FactSnippet No. 306,155 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Prime Minister David Cameron supported the introduction of gay marriage despite more of his own Conservative MPs voting against the move than for it, meaning the support of Lib Dem MPs in government and Labour MPs in opposition was required to allow it to pass.
|FactSnippet No. 306,148 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In December 2010, Prime Minister David Cameron attended a meeting with FIFA vice-president Chung Mong-joon in which a vote-trading deal for the right to host the 2018 World Cup in England was discussed.
|FactSnippet No. 306,144 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Prime Minister David Cameron opposed the payment of compensation to Gurbux Singh, who had resigned as head of the Commission for Racial Equality after a confrontation with the police; and commented that the Home Affairs Select Committee had taken a long time to discuss whether the phrase "black market" should be used.
|FactSnippet No. 306,136 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Prime Minister David Cameron, advised in his strategy by friend Catherine Fall, put a great deal of effort into "nursing" his potential constituency, turning up at social functions, and attacking Woodward for changing his mind on fox hunting to support a ban.
|FactSnippet No. 306,134 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. At the 1996 Conservative Party Conference, Prime Minister David Cameron called for tax cuts in the forthcoming Budget to be targeted at the low-paid and to "small businesses where people took money out of their own pockets to put into companies to keep them going".
|FactSnippet No. 306,132 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. At the beginning of September 1993, Prime Minister David Cameron applied to go on Conservative Central Office's list of Prospective Parliamentary Candidates.
|FactSnippet No. 306,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. At the 1992 Conservative Party conference, Prime Minister David Cameron had difficulty trying to arrange to brief the speakers in the economic debate, having to resort to putting messages on the internal television system imploring the mover of the motion, Patricia Morris, to contact him.
|FactSnippet No. 306,125 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Prime Minister David Cameron was rewarded with a promotion to Special Adviser to the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Norman Lamont.
|FactSnippet No. 306,124 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Prime Minister David Cameron has a brother, Alexander Cameron QC, a barrister, and two sisters, Tania Rachel (born 1965) and Clare Louise (born 1971).
|FactSnippet No. 306,114 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Prime Minister David Cameron is the younger son of Ian Donald Prime Minister David Cameron a stockbroker, and his wife Mary Fleur (nee Mount; born 1934), a retired Justice of the Peace and a daughter of Sir William Mount, 2nd Baronet.
|FactSnippet No. 306,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Prime Minister David Cameron sought to rebrand the Conservatives, embracing an increasingly socially liberal position.
|FactSnippet No. 306,110 - en.wikipedia.org|