1. Vice President Al Gore related that: "I had a lengthy and very productive session with the president-elect.
|FactSnippet No. 478,779 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Vice President Al Gore ruled that the film could be shown to schoolchildren in the UK if guidance notes given to teachers were amended to balance out the film's one-sided political views.
|FactSnippet No. 478,775 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Vice President Al Gore helped to organize the Live Earth benefit concerts.
|FactSnippet No. 478,774 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Vice President Al Gore appeared with her at a rally on Miami Dade College's Kendall Campus on October 11, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 478,773 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Vice President Al Gore was criticized for this endorsement by eight Democratic contenders particularly since he did not endorse his former running mate Joe Lieberman.
|FactSnippet No. 478,772 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore had maintained an informal public distance for eight years, but they reunited for the media in August 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 478,766 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Vice President Al Gore faced an early challenge by former New Jersey senator Bill Bradley.
|FactSnippet No. 478,760 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In 1998, Vice President Al Gore began promoting a NASA satellite that would provide a constant view of the Earth, marking the first time such an image would have been made since The Blue Marble photo from the 1972 Apollo 17 mission.
|FactSnippet No. 478,755 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Vice President Al Gore was involved in a number of projects including NetDay'96 and 24 Hours in Cyberspace.
|FactSnippet No. 478,753 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Vice President Al Gore thought he would be the only serious Southern contender; he had not counted on Jesse Jackson.
|FactSnippet No. 478,749 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 1990, Senator Vice President Al Gore presided over a three-day conference with legislators from over 42 countries which sought to create a Global Marshall Plan, "under which industrial nations would help less developed countries grow economically while still protecting the environment.
|FactSnippet No. 478,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. In 1991, Vice President Al Gore was one of ten Democrats who supported the Gulf War.
|FactSnippet No. 478,742 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Vice President Al Gore sat on the House Intelligence Committee and, in 1982, introduced the Gore Plan for arms control, to "reduce chances of a nuclear first strike by cutting multiple warheads and deploying single-warhead mobile launchers.
|FactSnippet No. 478,741 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Vice President Al Gore was in college during the era of anti-Vietnam War protests.
|FactSnippet No. 478,728 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Vice President Al Gore is a descendant of Scots-Irish immigrants who first settled in Virginia in the mid-17th-century and moved to Tennessee after the Revolutionary War.
|FactSnippet No. 478,720 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Vice President Al Gore was Bill Clinton's running mate in their successful campaign in 1992, and the pair was re-elected in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 478,711 - en.wikipedia.org|