|FactSnippet No. 372,231 - en.wikipedia.org|
63 Facts About Princess Diana
8. Princess Diana chose not to practice some of the royal clothing traditions such as putting aside the tradition of wearing gloves as she believed it would prevent a direct connection with the people she met, such as those affected by serious diseases like AIDS patients.
|FactSnippet No. 372,221 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2002, Princess Diana ranked third on the BBC's poll of the 100 Greatest Britons, above the Queen and other British monarchs.
|FactSnippet No. 372,215 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1997, the Princess Diana was one of the runners-up for Time magazine's person of the Year.
|FactSnippet No. 372,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Princess Diana had become what Prime Minister Tony Blair called the "People's Princess", an iconic national figure.
|FactSnippet No. 372,212 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Princess Diana left her butler Paul Burrell around $80,000 in cash.
|FactSnippet No. 372,206 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In May 1996, Princess Diana visited Lahore upon invitation of Imran Khan, a relative of Hasnat Khan, and visited the latter's family in secret.
|FactSnippet No. 372,202 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Princess Diana's moved her offices to Kensington Palace but was permitted "to use the state apartments at St James's Palace".
|FactSnippet No. 372,201 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Princess Diana was a staunch and longtime supporter of charities and organisations that focused on social and mental issues, including Relate and Turning Point.
|FactSnippet No. 372,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Princess Diana's continued her work with the British Red Cross Anti-Personnel Land Mines Campaign, but was no longer listed as patron.
|FactSnippet No. 372,187 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The Princess Diana developed an intense interest in serious illnesses and health-related matters outside the purview of traditional royal involvement, including AIDS and leprosy.
|FactSnippet No. 372,181 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In June 1995, Princess Diana went to the Venice Biennale art festival, and visited Moscow where she received the International Leonardo Prize.
|FactSnippet No. 372,179 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Princess Diana's visited Mother Teresa's hospice in Kolkata, India, in 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 372,178 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Princess Diana's embarked with the Prince of Wales on a tour of Japan, Indonesia, Spain, and Canada.
|FactSnippet No. 372,175 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. The Princess Diana said she and the Prince were closest during her pregnancy with Harry.
|FactSnippet No. 372,165 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. At the altar, Princess Diana inadvertently reversed the order of Charles's first two names, saying "Philip Charles" Arthur George instead.
|FactSnippet No. 372,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Princess Diana's made her first public appearance with Prince Charles in a charity ball in March 1981 at Goldsmiths' Hall, where she met the Princess of Monaco.
|FactSnippet No. 372,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Princess Diana lived with her mother in London during her parents' separation in 1967, but during that year's Christmas holidays, Lord Althorp refused to let Diana return to London with Lady Althorp.
|FactSnippet No. 372,149 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Princess Diana was involved with dozens of charities including London's Great Ormond Street Hospital for children, of which she was president from 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 372,147 - en.wikipedia.org|