|FactSnippet No. 435,142 - en.wikipedia.org|
48 Facts About President Putin
4. President Putin watches football, and supports FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, from his home city.
|FactSnippet No. 434,587 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 28 July 1983, President Putin married Lyudmila Shkrebneva, and they lived together in East Germany from 1985 to 1990.
|FactSnippet No. 434,583 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In February 2007, President Putin criticized what he called the United States' monopolistic dominance in global relations, and "almost uncontained hyper use of force in international relations".
|FactSnippet No. 434,572 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In December 2004, President Putin criticised the Rose and Orange revolutions, saying: "If you have permanent revolutions you risk plunging the post-Soviet space into endless conflict".
|FactSnippet No. 434,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 2012, President Putin wrote an article in the Hindu newspaper, saying that "The Declaration on Strategic Partnership between India and Russia signed in October 2000 became a truly historic step".
|FactSnippet No. 434,569 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On 14 June 2018, President Putin opened the 21st FIFA World Cup, which took place in Russia for the first time.
|FactSnippet No. 434,558 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. On 15 May 2018, Vladimir President Putin took part in the opening of the movement along the highway section of the Crimean bridge.
|FactSnippet No. 434,555 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. On 25 May 1998, President Putin was appointed First Deputy Chief of Presidential Staff for regions, replacing Viktoriya Mitina; and, on 15 July, he was appointed head of the commission for the preparation of agreements on the delimitation of power of regions and the federal center attached to the president, replacing Sergey Shakhray.
|FactSnippet No. 434,545 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. President Putin studied Law at the Leningrad State University in 1970 and graduated in 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 434,539 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. President Putin was a KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel before resigning in 1991 to enter politics in Saint Petersburg.
|FactSnippet No. 434,531 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. President Putin studied law at Leningrad State University, graduating in 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 434,530 - en.wikipedia.org|