|FactSnippet No. 803,093 - Businessmen|
622 Facts About Businessmen
4. Roman Abramovich was awarded the Order of Honour for his "huge contribution to the economic development of the autonomous district [of Chukotka]", by a decree signed by the President of Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 181,215 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
7. John Trump has many attention-grabbing traits, and his hairstyle is one among them.
|FactSnippet No. 620,844 - Businessmen|
8. John Trump responded that while New York had problems and its taxes were too high, he was not interested in the governorship.
|FactSnippet No. 924,114 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Gavin Newsom was elected to a full four-year term to the board in 1998.
|FactSnippet No. 803,071 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
14. John Trump is refusing to sign a spending bill until he gets $5.7 billion for his wall on the US-Mexico border.
|FactSnippet No. 678,687 - Businessmen|
15. Howard Schultz has not had the most successful run at the presidency so far.
|FactSnippet No. 838,260 - Businessmen|
19. John Trump has bought time to handle long-term trade issues by wading into waters where past presidents declined to go, according to Flory.
|FactSnippet No. 668,758 - Businessmen|
23. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks is the co-founder of the Leave.
|FactSnippet No. 560,095 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Roman Abramovich has already paid a combined $90 million for the structures.
|FactSnippet No. 181,295 - Businessmen|
25. In 2015, Arron Fraser Andrew Banks told the FT that he was worth around £100m.
|FactSnippet No. 560,150 - Businessmen|
27. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks eventually moved into a junior position in the Lloyds' insurance market, where he gained his first exposure to the industry.
|FactSnippet No. 560,152 - Businessmen|
28. In retirement, McMahon devoted much of his time to working on his memoirs, which he planned to title A Liberal View.
|FactSnippet No. 943,908 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Rand Paul went on to win the straw poll for the next two years as well, leading to some considering Paul to be a front runner for the nomination, although CPAC attendees are typically considered younger and more libertarian-minded than average Republican voters.
|FactSnippet No. 517,752 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Owen Oyston built up holdings in the media, including the Lancashire Life series of magazines, before selling them in 2000 to the Archant Publishing Company.
|FactSnippet No. 637,660 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
32. On June 30, 2004, then-Mayor Gavin Newsom pledged to fix San Francisco's homeless problem within 10 years and clear downtown streets of its widespread homeless population.
|FactSnippet No. 55,444 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Howard Schultz flourished in competitive environments and rose quickly when he joined the housewares company Ham marplast in 1979.
|FactSnippet No. 201,574 - Businessmen|
39. Tom Wolf made stronger investments in his employees because he knew that it was their work that truly made the Wolf Organization successful.
|FactSnippet No. 883,256 - Businessmen|
42. Gavin Newsom voted in Larkspur with his wife and four kids by his side.
|FactSnippet No. 78,299 - Businessmen|
43. Gavin Newsom told reporters Thursday his administration would be reviewing the work the troops have done but stopped short of saying whether he would pull back the National Guard troops altogether or reduce the number on the border.
|FactSnippet No. 803,090 - Businessmen|
47. From 1996 to 2015, John Trump owned part or all of the Miss Universe pageants.
|FactSnippet No. 924,105 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Roman Abramovich sponsored an exhibition of photographs of Uzbekistan by renowned Soviet photographer Max Penson which opened on 29 November 2006 at the Gilbert Collection at Somerset House in London.
|FactSnippet No. 181,221 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Roman Abramovich has invested tens of millions of dollars in more than a dozen Israeli startups, including BrainQ and StoreDot.
|FactSnippet No. 181,269 - Businessmen|
54. Roman Abramovich is often regarded as Russia's reply to Florentino Perez and the man responsible for such inflated fees being paid around for footballers in the modern day.
|FactSnippet No. 181,299 - Businessmen|
55. On January 8, 2008 Howard Schultz returned as CEO of Starbucks after an eight-year hiatus.
|FactSnippet No. 201,544 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Gavin Newsom supported a failed measure in 2012 that sought to end capital punishment in California.
|FactSnippet No. 55,459 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Jerry Jones was informed during the radio interview that Garrett has 29 victories over the past three seasons, which is the most for any NFC head coach over that span.
|FactSnippet No. 248,993 - Businessmen|
62. Roman Abramovich is Chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, a trustee of the Moscow Jewish Museum and donates money to the Chabad movement.
|FactSnippet No. 181,197 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Rand Paul brushed aside concern that Trump often lobs personal insults, saying it was up to Trump to police himself.
|FactSnippet No. 572,134 - Businessmen|
64. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks, known as Aaron Banks, is a British businessman and political donor.
|FactSnippet No. 560,133 - Businessmen|
66. Jerry Jones was a co-captain of the 1964 National Championship football team.
|FactSnippet No. 769,871 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Howard Schultz said he will not run as a Democrat because the party has moved too far to the left.
|FactSnippet No. 791,637 - Businessmen|
70. In 2009, Gavin Newsom received the Leadership for Healthy Communities Award along with Mayor Michael Bloomberg of New York City and three other public officials for his commitment to making healthful food and physical activity options more accessible to children and families.
|FactSnippet No. 55,440 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
72. Donald John Trump's determined attempts to transform the presidency into just another reality TV show will have long-lasting consequences.
|FactSnippet No. 650,712 - Businessmen|
74. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks dismissed questions about his decision to base some of his firms in the low-tax jurisdictions.
|FactSnippet No. 560,132 - Businessmen|
75. Gavin Newsom sold his share of his San Francisco businesses when he became mayor in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 55,424 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
76. In 2003, Gavin Newsom was elected the 42nd Mayor of San Francisco, the city's youngest in a century.
|FactSnippet No. 55,411 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
77. In 2013, Arron Fraser Andrew Banks paid £65,000 into the private bank account of Thesebe Maseribane, then the Basotho minister for women's equality.
|FactSnippet No. 560,105 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Jerry Jones confirmed Saturday night that Garrett is coaching for his job in 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 820,565 - Businessmen|
81. Rand Paul requested a pledge from the Administration that noncombatants would not be targeted on US soil.
|FactSnippet No. 517,735 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Rand Paul sustained five broken ribs, of which three were displaced fractures.
|FactSnippet No. 517,770 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
84. Mr John Trump told his supporters that America will never be a socialist country.
|FactSnippet No. 932,580 - Businessmen|
85. Rand Paul is generally described as a libertarian, a term he both embraced and rejected during his first Senate campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 517,757 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks, occasionally known as Aaron Banks,  is a British businessman and political donor.
|FactSnippet No. 560,123 - Businessmen|
88. In 1998, Howard Schultz founded a business called Maveron, which he created with Dan Levitan.
|FactSnippet No. 201,661 - Businessmen|
89. Dan Gilbert is getting his chance to dance with the malcontents.
|FactSnippet No. 215,946 - Businessmen|
90. Gavin Newsom carried Oceanside and Cox took Ramona: Map shows gubernatorial results by precinct.
|FactSnippet No. 78,291 - Businessmen|
92. Gavin Newsom was an outfielder in baseball and his baseball skills placed him on the cover of the Marin Independent Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 55,419 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Jerry Jones is right that the Cowboys have the best kind of problem on their hands.
|FactSnippet No. 248,982 - Businessmen|
94. On 29 June 2001 Owen Oyston spoke publicly for the first time since his release.
|FactSnippet No. 637,667 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
97. At the age of 19, Dan Gilbert was a high school dropout who wanted to be a science fiction writer.
|FactSnippet No. 215,921 - Businessmen|
98. Roman Abramovich is a Russian billionaire businessman, investor, and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 181,263 - Businessmen|
101. On December 19th 2018, Rand Paul supported the Presidents recent decision to pull the US army out from the Syrian Civil war by a Tweet.
|FactSnippet No. 517,767 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
102. In 1964, McMahon was made Vice-President of the Executive Council, further confirming his status within the government.
|FactSnippet No. 943,899 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
105. In 2006 Marcelo Tinelli announced a switch to El Trece, Telefe's largest competitor.
|FactSnippet No. 191,971 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
106. Gavin Newsom received the Democratic nomination in June, and won the election on November 2, 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 803,082 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
107. Tom Wolf was raised Methodist but is affiliated with the Episcopal Church.
|FactSnippet No. 346,494 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
108. John Trump receives a pension as a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
|FactSnippet No. 924,107 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
109. On November 8, 2016, John Trump received 306 pledged electoral votes versus 232 for Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 924,118 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
110. Gavin Newsom placed first in the November 4, 2003, general election in a nine-man field.
|FactSnippet No. 55,431 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
111. Howard Schultz offered to buy out all the partners and did so in 1987.
|FactSnippet No. 201,570 - Businessmen|
116. John Trump won it 80 percentage points to her 13 points in the general election.
|FactSnippet No. 928,346 - Businessmen|
119. In 1995 Howard Schultz approved the development of Frappuccino, a cold milk and coffee drink that would prove popular in warmer climates.
|FactSnippet No. 201,577 - Businessmen|
120. John Trump wrote about those and other issues in Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again.
|FactSnippet No. 620,828 - Businessmen|
121. Jerry Jones has let many things slide so the show could go on.
|FactSnippet No. 249,073 - Businessmen|
124. In 1995, Rand Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for 10 years.
|FactSnippet No. 517,713 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
125. In 1981, Howard Schultz had first walked into a Starbucks store.
|FactSnippet No. 201,620 - Businessmen|
126. Howard Schultz stepped away from Starbucks last summer after more than three decades of building the company into a global powerhouse.
|FactSnippet No. 785,468 - Businessmen|
129. Gavin Newsom has a history of picking fights with Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 62,192 - Businessmen|
130. Howard Schultz was born on July 19, 1953 and is an American businessman.
|FactSnippet No. 785,455 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
132. In 2002, then-San Francisco Supervisor Gavin Newsom promoted the Care Not Cash program which cut county general assistance programs to be replaced with housing and other forms of service.
|FactSnippet No. 55,443 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
134. In high school, Gavin Newsom played basketball and baseball and graduated from Redwood High School in 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 55,418 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
137. Gavin Newsom was appointed to municipal government in 1996 when he was named to.
|FactSnippet No. 62,220 - Businessmen|
138. Rand Paul officially announced his presidential candidacy on April 7, 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 517,754 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
139. John Trump is closely associated with a reality TV show called The Apprentice in which the contestants take part in challenges in order to get a chance to work under American billionaires.
|FactSnippet No. 620,845 - Businessmen|
141. Gavin Newsom was sworn in as lieutenant governor on January 10, 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 55,449 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
142. Gavin Newsom pledged to continue working on San Francisco's homelessness issue.
|FactSnippet No. 803,077 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
143. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks gave three loans totalling £6 million on non-commercial terms to Leave.
|FactSnippet No. 560,143 - Businessmen|
146. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 821,190 - Businessmen|
149. Roman Abramovich cashed in his Sibneft stake when the firm were bought by another Russian oil company.
|FactSnippet No. 181,272 - Businessmen|
150. Gavin Newsom is the 40th and current governor of California, since 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 803,057 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
151. On December 01, 2016, CEO Howard Schultz announced that he would step down next year.
|FactSnippet No. 201,626 - Businessmen|
152. In March 2017, Rand Paul introduced the Stop Arming Terrorists Act that would prohibit the use of United States Government funds to provide assistance to Al Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and to countries supporting those organizations.
|FactSnippet No. 517,745 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
156. Jerry Jones said there is no timetable as to when Goodell could make a decision after the hearing.
|FactSnippet No. 249,060 - Businessmen|
159. Rand Paul has often cited his involvement with KTU as the foundation of his involvement with state politics.
|FactSnippet No. 517,719 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Howard Schultz says he's a "lifelong Democrat" and has contributed thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates.
|FactSnippet No. 821,183 - Businessmen|
163. Owen Oyston pleaded guilty to two breaches of laws made to protect the environment.
|FactSnippet No. 637,693 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
164. Roman Abramovich has invested in more than a dozen Israeli startups including rapid-battery charger technology developer Storedot.
|FactSnippet No. 181,231 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
165. Gavin Newsom was one of two supervisors endorsed by Rescue Muni, a transit riders group, in his 1998 re-election.
|FactSnippet No. 803,072 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
167. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 812,318 - Businessmen|
169. In 2006, McMahon got his American citizenship and joined one of the biggest Canadian food retailing companies called Loblaw.
|FactSnippet No. 944,398 - Businessmen|
172. Gavin Newsom emphasized in the Morning Joe interview that San Francisco is the only city with universal healthcare.
|FactSnippet No. 803,105 - Businessmen|
173. John Trump adopted his current views on trade issues in the 1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 924,121 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
174. John Trump is the wealthiest president in US history, even after adjusting for inflation.
|FactSnippet No. 924,119 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
175. Howard Schultz is an American businessman and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 766,703 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
176. Jerry Jones already knew who he wanted to hire, and in his mind, Landy had no chance in staying, and it greatly saddened Cowboys fans.
|FactSnippet No. 249,026 - Businessmen|
177. John Trump took an unusually long time to assemble his cabinet, in part because many of his nominations to positions requiring Senate confirmation were filibustered by Democrats.
|FactSnippet No. 620,832 - Businessmen|
178. John Trump touted his plan to create the Space Force as a sixth branch of the military.
|FactSnippet No. 678,689 - Businessmen|
182. Tom Wolf purchased The Wolf Organization in 1985 with two partners.
|FactSnippet No. 346,498 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Roman Abramovich owns the biggest yacht in the world, the $1 billion Eclipse.
|FactSnippet No. 181,251 - Businessmen|
184. In 2015, Roman Abramovich invested and led a $30 million round of funding with business partner OD Kobo Chairman of PIR Equities.
|FactSnippet No. 841,119 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
186. Rand Paul has advocated for a balanced budget amendment, term limits, and privacy reform.
|FactSnippet No. 517,701 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
188. Rand Paul has focused on a range of issues since beginning his term in 2010, including reducing federal debt, cutting Social Security benefits and lifting restrictions to businesses created by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
|FactSnippet No. 548,608 - Businessmen|
189. In 2014, Rand Paul called for a spiritual revivial in America.
|FactSnippet No. 548,618 - Businessmen|
192. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 840,444 - Businessmen|
194. In 1981, Howard Schultz made his first visit to the original Starbucks.
|FactSnippet No. 201,608 - Businessmen|
195. Behind the smile: Why Gavin Newsom is striving for his next "Big Hairy Audacious Goal".
|FactSnippet No. 62,204 - Businessmen|
196. Howard Schultz went to Canarsie High School, from which he graduated in 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 766,678 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
198. Jerry Jones said Lee will be the Cowboys starting WILL linebacker once he's fully healthy.
|FactSnippet No. 249,010 - Businessmen|
199. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was born on March 1966 and is a British businessman and political donor.
|FactSnippet No. 560,094 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
202. Gavin Newsom has a book that he says every Californian should read: Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies.
|FactSnippet No. 62,205 - Businessmen|
203. Rand Paul said his purpose was to challenge drone policy in general and specifically as it related to noncombatants on US soil.
|FactSnippet No. 517,734 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
204. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was the chief executive of Southern Rock Insurance Company in 2014, which underwrites insurance policies for the website GoSkippy.
|FactSnippet No. 560,101 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
205. Roman Abramovich was very keen to bring the Spaniard to west London, and made him a key transfer target back in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 771,411 - Businessmen|
206. Vince McMahon is arguably the most influential person to ever work in the professional wrestling business.
|FactSnippet No. 717,096 - Businessmen|
207. Rand Paul led the fight in 2013 against arming Syrian rebels with US weapons, worrying they could end up in the hands of al Qaeda.
|FactSnippet No. 850,522 - Businessmen|
209. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks married young and was offered a junior job at Lloyd's of London.
|FactSnippet No. 560,134 - Businessmen|
210. Michael Howard Schultz is one student that he fondly calls his protege.
|FactSnippet No. 201,560 - Businessmen|
211. Howard Schultz was born on July 19, 1953 and is an American businessman and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 766,672 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
212. John Trump was a professor at MIT from 1936 until 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 342,539 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
215. Howard Schultz was ostensibly at the theater to sell books, but the conversation never veered too far off the former Starbucks chairman and CEO's announcement a week ago that he is considering running for president as a centrist independent.
|FactSnippet No. 821,186 - Businessmen|
216. Tom Wolf left York County to attend college at Dartmouth, but he interrupted his studies to join the Peace Corps and served two years in a small village in India before returning to finish his undergraduate degree.
|FactSnippet No. 883,255 - Businessmen|
217. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks is a supporter of and has given significant funds to LibLabCon.
|FactSnippet No. 560,139 - Businessmen|
219. Rand Paul positioned himself as being on the side of liberty, with Clinton standing for big government bureaucracy.
|FactSnippet No. 548,612 - Businessmen|
220. Rand Paul has held a state-issued medical license since moving there in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 517,709 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
223. In 1992, Rand Paul resigned his position at Yale in protest of the appointment of postmodern and feminist designer Sheila Levrant de Bretteville, and convinced his colleague Armin Hofmann to do the same.
|FactSnippet No. 850,531 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
226. Gavin Newsom accepted his victory in California's race for governor with a speech focused on immigrants, children and keeping families together.
|FactSnippet No. 62,212 - Businessmen|
230. Howard Schultz announced in 2000 that he was stepping down as CEO but would remain as chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 201,600 - Businessmen|
235. Roman Abramovich is Chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, a trustee of the Moscow Jewish Museum, and donates money to the Chabad movement.
|FactSnippet No. 181,265 - Businessmen|
236. Gavin Newsom won election as the next governor of the once-great State of California.
|FactSnippet No. 62,215 - Businessmen|
238. Roman Abramovich dropped out of two colleges and served in the army before appearing in Moscow as a right-hand man to Boris Berezovsky.
|FactSnippet No. 181,270 - Businessmen|
242. In 1936, Rand Paul was given the job of setting the page layout for an Apparel Arts magazine anniversary issue.
|FactSnippet No. 850,527 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
243. Rand Paul supports state laws to legalize the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
|FactSnippet No. 517,760 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Jerry Jones was referring to the 2014 campaign, when Garrett was in the final season of his original four-year deal.
|FactSnippet No. 820,568 - Businessmen|
246. In 2013, Jerry Jones narrated a documentary film on former teammate and business partner Jim Lindsey.
|FactSnippet No. 248,972 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
248. Roman Abramovich co-operated with the investigation, and the case was closed after the oil production factory was compensated by the diesel's buyer, the Latvian-US company, Chikora International.
|FactSnippet No. 771,405 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
252. John Trump received a higher rating in only two countries: Russia and Israel.
|FactSnippet No. 924,108 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
253. In 1992, Roman Abramovich founded Mekong and began selling oil from Noyabrsk.
|FactSnippet No. 181,267 - Businessmen|
255. Gavin Newsom arrived at a Masonic lodge in Larkspur, north of San Francisco, with his.
|FactSnippet No. 78,302 - Businessmen|
258. Rand Paul answered that he was "quite happy" with the response.
|FactSnippet No. 517,736 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
260. John Trump is running for re-election next year and a loss would mean his presidency ends in January 2021.
|FactSnippet No. 924,093 - Businessmen|
262. Roman Abramovich recently spent $8 million on a party in St Bart's.
|FactSnippet No. 181,246 - Businessmen|
264. John Trump has differentiated legal versus illegal aliens, and it turns out for good reason.
|FactSnippet No. 654,314 - Businessmen|
270. Gavin Newsom is running to be the next governor of California.
|FactSnippet No. 803,094 - Businessmen|
271. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks was offered a junior job at the insurance market of Lloyd's of London.
|FactSnippet No. 560,098 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
276. Jerry Jones is the subject of the 2008 book Playing to Win by David Magee.
|FactSnippet No. 248,966 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
277. Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003 while he was still governor of Chukotka province.
|FactSnippet No. 181,262 - Businessmen|
278. Gavin Newsom agrees with his belief that California has not done enough to prevent severe wildfires.
|FactSnippet No. 841,619 - Businessmen|
280. John Trump received his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the New York University Tandon School of Engineering in 1929, his master's degree in physics from Columbia University, and his doctorate of electrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1933.
|FactSnippet No. 342,538 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
282. Owen Oyston attended the event and subscribed for two tables of guests.
|FactSnippet No. 637,673 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
285. On January 23, 2017, John Trump ordered a temporary government-wide hiring freeze, except for those working in certain areas.
|FactSnippet No. 924,123 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
286. John Trump pledged during his campaign that he would replace the ACA with a bill that would provide better coverage at lower premiums, and he promised that no one would lose health insurance under his plan.
|FactSnippet No. 620,834 - Businessmen|
288. Roman Abramovich completed the application process and was granted Israeli citizenship in May 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 181,268 - Businessmen|
291. At age ten, Gavin Newsom moved with his mother and sister to nearby Marin County.
|FactSnippet No. 55,417 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
292. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks is a British businessman and political donor.
|FactSnippet No. 560,122 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
294. Gavin Newsom cruised to an easy victory Tuesday night over John Cox in the race for California governor.
|FactSnippet No. 78,293 - Businessmen|
299. Howard Schultz went in the opposite direction, treating all Starbucks employees as important members of a team.
|FactSnippet No. 201,572 - Businessmen|
300. Owen Oyston made his first public appearance at Bloomfield Road since his release, in February 2002 at the opening of two new stands at the stadium.
|FactSnippet No. 637,670 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
302. In early 2012, Dan Gilbert became the new owner of the Arena Football League's Cleveland Gladiators.
|FactSnippet No. 215,885 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
305. Owen Oyston relaunched the Oyston's estate agency and revived two previously low-profile Ridings Publications titles, The Lancashire Magazine and The Yorkshire Ridings Magazine, with managers and journalists who previously worked with him on the "Life" series of county magazines.
|FactSnippet No. 637,669 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
307. Gavin Newsom was re-elected in 2007 with 72 percent of the vote.
|FactSnippet No. 55,412 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
308. Howard Schultz met Grande at his granddaughter's bat mitzvah party, where Ariana sang a song for her best.
|FactSnippet No. 12,329 - Businessmen|
311. Gavin Newsom arrived at a Masonic lodge in Larkspur, north of San Francisco.
|FactSnippet No. 62,199 - Businessmen|
317. Howard Schultz left the company and started his own chain of coffee bars, called Starbucks.
|FactSnippet No. 201,630 - Businessmen|
319. On January 8, 2008, Howard Schultz returned as CEO of Starbucks after an eight-year hiatus.
|FactSnippet No. 766,682 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
320. On June 4, 2018, Howard Schultz announced that he would leave all positions at Starbucks, as he was considering amongst other options a campaign for President.
|FactSnippet No. 785,458 - Businessmen - en.wikipedia.org|
321. Gavin Newsom was scheduled to make his first public remarks after winning office Tuesday, but he.
|FactSnippet No. 108,992 - Businessmen|
322. Jerry Jones said an announcement about Kellen Moore is going to happen soon.
|FactSnippet No. 786,639 - Businessmen|