1. On February 4, 2004, Mark Zuckerberg launched "Thefacebook", originally located at thefacebook.
|FactSnippet No. 72,204 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
1. On February 4, 2004, Mark Zuckerberg launched "Thefacebook", originally located at thefacebook.
|FactSnippet No. 72,204 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Howard Schultz spoke at the Starbucks 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
|FactSnippet No. 201,605 - CEOs|
4. Howard Schultz received $100,000 from a doctor who was impressed by Schultz's energy to "take a gamble".
|FactSnippet No. 766,681 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Stansted Airport is located 30 miles north east of central London.
|FactSnippet No. 226,243 - CEOs|
10. Elon Musk is extremely passionate about constructing high speed tunnels to ease congestion and traffic.
|FactSnippet No. 764,854 - CEOs|
11. In January 2007, Tim Cook was promoted to lead operations and served as Chief Executive in 2009, while Jobs was away on a leave of absence for health related issues.
|FactSnippet No. 781,396 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Michael Howard Schultz is one student that he fondly calls his protege.
|FactSnippet No. 201,560 - CEOs|
16. Elon Musk receives FCC approval to launch over 7,500 satellites into space.
|FactSnippet No. 125,277 - CEOs|
17. Jeff Bezos accepted an estimated $300,000 from his parents and invested in Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 791,499 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In 1999 Jeff Bezos added auctions to the site and invested in other virtual stores.
|FactSnippet No. 791,545 - CEOs|
19. Jeff Bezos looks like the biggest winner to emerge from a post-election rally that swept markets on Wednesday.
|FactSnippet No. 57,953 - CEOs|
22. Stansted Airport has undergone a huge transformation over the past 75 years.
|FactSnippet No. 624,984 - CEOs|
23. In September 2016, Jeff Bezos received a $250,000 prize for winning the Heinlein Prize for Advances in Space Commercialization, which he donated to the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space.
|FactSnippet No. 25,050 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Elon Musk has an athletic build which suits his 6-foot frame.
|FactSnippet No. 837,989 - CEOs|
30. Howard Schultz was born on July 19, 1953 and is an American businessman and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 766,672 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Steve Wynn became a billionaire in 2004, when his net worth doubled to $1.3 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 168,193 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Reed Hastings stated he had trouble managing with a rapid headcount growth.
|FactSnippet No. 396,626 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 814,448 - CEOs|
34. Steve Wynn Resorts received one of the original gambling licenses when Macau expanded casino gambling in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 168,234 - CEOs|
35. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 829,956 - CEOs|
37. Elon Musk was frustrated that NASA wasn't doing more to get people to.
|FactSnippet No. 33,802 - CEOs|
38. Meg Whitman became CEO of Hewlett Packard in 2011 and oversaw its split into two companies—the PC and printer business HP Inc and the enterprise company HPE—in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 866,893 - CEOs|
39. Steve Wynn plans to open the resort around April or May of 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 168,317 - CEOs|
41. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 821,179 - CEOs|
42. Indra Nooyi was one of the few foreign-born executives of either gender in top US corporate ranks.
|FactSnippet No. 853,784 - CEOs|
44. Howard Schultz flourished in competitive environments and rose quickly when he joined the housewares company Ham marplast in 1979.
|FactSnippet No. 201,574 - CEOs|
45. Elon Musk said he believes we can establish a colony of 80,000 people on Mars by 2040.
|FactSnippet No. 790,969 - CEOs|
46. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 785,471 - CEOs|
47. On February 24, 2016, Mark Zuckerberg sent out a company-wide internal memo to employees formally rebuking employees who had crossed out handwritten "Black Lives Matter" phrases on the company walls and had written "All Lives Matter" in their place.
|FactSnippet No. 72,237 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Marc Benioff worked at Oracle for around 13 years in various capacities, from sales and marketing to product development as well.
|FactSnippet No. 866,732 - CEOs|
56. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 777,255 - CEOs|
58. Mary Barra acknowledged the automaker faces public outrage that it took so long to act.
|FactSnippet No. 230,274 - CEOs|
60. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 792,108 - CEOs|
61. Stansted Airport bus station is located next to the terminal building.
|FactSnippet No. 226,237 - CEOs|
62. Howard Schultz was named Fortune magazine's 2011 "Businessperson of the Year" for his initiatives in the economy and job market.
|FactSnippet No. 791,636 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
63. In July 2018, Elon Musk attempted to provide assistance to rescuers during the Tham Luang cave rescue by ordering his employees to build a small rescue pod.
|FactSnippet No. 2,500 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Mary Barra was listed number one in Fortune's Most Powerful Women list in 2015, moving from second place the year before.
|FactSnippet No. 28,670 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 797,362 - CEOs|
66. Howard Schultz is known for pioneering Starbucks' partnership with Arizona State University, which allows all employees at Starbucks working 20 or more hours a week to qualify for free tuition through ASU's online courses, notable because they have often been documented as having low academic standards and inadequately trained instructors.
|FactSnippet No. 766,684 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Carlos Ghosn was criticized for not having mastered the traditional bow common in Japanese business circles.
|FactSnippet No. 144,225 - CEOs|
69. Steve Wynn stopped requesting her for massages after that, she said.
|FactSnippet No. 168,353 - CEOs|
71. In 1987, Howard Schultz became president and chief executive officer of Starbucks.
|FactSnippet No. 201,588 - CEOs|
72. In 2000, Jeff Bezos borrowed $2 billion from banks, as its cash balances dipped to only $350 million.
|FactSnippet No. 25,036 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Howard Schultz has attracted considerable attention with his unconventional employment policies.
|FactSnippet No. 201,599 - CEOs|
79. Howard Schultz was born on July 19, 1953 and is an American businessman.
|FactSnippet No. 785,455 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Elon Musk assumed leadership of the company as CEO and product architect, positions he still holds today.
|FactSnippet No. 2,495 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 796,658 - CEOs|
82. Chief Keef was started like a hip-hop model named Pretty Mesha when he was 17 years old.
|FactSnippet No. 710,449 - CEOs|
83. Howard Schultz has not had the most successful run at the presidency so far.
|FactSnippet No. 838,260 - CEOs|
84. Howard Schultz decided to master the fast-food niche and then Starbucks team began an experiment of inclusion sandwiches into the menu.
|FactSnippet No. 201,624 - CEOs|
85. Chief Keef has altogether created 14 mixtapes, made and sung 60 singles.
|FactSnippet No. 710,452 - CEOs|
86. Indra Nooyi leads USIBC's Board of Directors, an assembly of more than 60 senior executives representing a cross-section of American industry.
|FactSnippet No. 853,759 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
87. In 2018 Elon Musk left the OpenAI board to avoid "potential future conflict" with his role as CEO of Tesla as Tesla increasingly becomes involved in AI.
|FactSnippet No. 2,498 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
88. In 2010, Steve Wynn switched to a vegan diet after watching the documentary Eating by Mike Anderson.
|FactSnippet No. 168,210 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
91. Tim Cook was handpicked by Jobs to be his replacement, having served as a close friend of Jobs.
|FactSnippet No. 126,210 - CEOs|
93. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 829,944 - CEOs|
94. Carlos Ghosn presided over the restructuring of the company after its acquisition of the Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Company.
|FactSnippet No. 804,139 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
97. Howard Schultz offered to buy out all the partners and did so in 1987.
|FactSnippet No. 201,570 - CEOs|
98. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 812,098 - CEOs|
99. Carlos Ghosn graduated as an engineer from the Ecole Polytechnique in 1974 and the Ecole des Mines de Paris in 1978.
|FactSnippet No. 804,137 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
102. Elon Musk wants to go to the Moon as soon as possible.
|FactSnippet No. 830,455 - CEOs|
105. At the 2018 Met Gala, Elon Musk looked sophisticated and neat in a white jacket with inverted priest collar to fit the theme of this year's event.
|FactSnippet No. 837,991 - CEOs|
108. Jeff Bezos is the maternal grandson of Lawrence Preston Gise, a regional director of the US Atomic Energy Commission in Albuquerque.
|FactSnippet No. 791,493 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
110. Steve Wynn closed the Inn in only 18 weeks, and with the money he made on that deal, and with his ability to secure ever-greater financing, Wynn took Wynn Resorts Limited public in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 768,760 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
112. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 813,944 - CEOs|
113. Reed Hastings was the driving force behind the decision to abandon a la carte rental.
|FactSnippet No. 639,568 - CEOs|
118. Marc Benioff uses personal and corporate power to get SF Prop.
|FactSnippet No. 46,645 - CEOs|
121. Elon Musk is barred from being chairman for another three years but will retain his post as CEO.
|FactSnippet No. 84,365 - CEOs|
122. In 2018 Elon Musk left the OpenAI board to avoid possible future conflicts with his role as CEO of Tesla as Tesla increasingly becomes involved in AI.
|FactSnippet No. 764,826 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
123. Mary Barra is excepted to meet with members of the Michigan congressional delegation Wednesday or Thursday.
|FactSnippet No. 231,088 - CEOs|
125. Reed Hastings feels comfortable to charge more just as competition is heating up says something.
|FactSnippet No. 662,770 - CEOs|
126. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 830,459 - CEOs|
127. Elon Musk buys $10 million in Tesla stock on the open market.
|FactSnippet No. 8,902 - CEOs|
128. In 2016, Elon Musk co-founded Neuralink, a neurotechnology startup company to integrate the human brain with artificial intelligence.
|FactSnippet No. 764,827 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
130. Elon Musk is a name synonymous with many things: money, tech, vision.
|FactSnippet No. 764,885 - CEOs|
131. In 1994 Indra Nooyi joined PepsiCo as senior vice president of corporate strategy and development.
|FactSnippet No. 853,768 - CEOs|
132. Jeff Bezos can lose $20 billion and still be the richest person in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 12,321 - CEOs|
133. Stansted Airport serves 21 Airlines operating fleets to different destinations.
|FactSnippet No. 226,235 - CEOs|
134. Stansted Airport is located 64km to the north-east of London.
|FactSnippet No. 252,697 - CEOs|
135. Chief Keef generated almost $40,000 to $85,000 for performing in each show.
|FactSnippet No. 710,451 - CEOs|
136. In June 2012, Carlos Ghosn was named deputy chairman of the board of directors of Russian automobile manufacturer AvtoVAZ.
|FactSnippet No. 144,092 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
137. In 1978, Indra Nooyi was admitted to Yale School of Management where she earned a master's degree in Public and Private Management in 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 25,114 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
139. Steve Wynn was married before tying the knot with Andrea Hissom.
|FactSnippet No. 168,301 - CEOs|
140. Carlos Ghosn was born on March 9, 1954, in Porto Velho.
|FactSnippet No. 144,080 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
141. Jamie Dimon has led JPMorgan since 2006, a position he took over after two years as a member of the top management team.
|FactSnippet No. 223,278 - CEOs|
143. Jeff Bezos is the founder, chief executive officer, president and chairman of the board of Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 12,325 - CEOs|
147. On Saturday, January 21, 2012, Jamie Dimon went down with his wife and daughters for a tour.
|FactSnippet No. 228,631 - CEOs|
150. Howard Schultz was the first person in his family to go to college.
|FactSnippet No. 785,457 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
151. In 2016, Jeff Bezos allowed select journalists to visit, tour, and photograph his facility.
|FactSnippet No. 25,040 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
153. Elon Musk is known as being more hands-on than your typical CEO drawing on his engineering background to get in the weeds refining Tesla products.
|FactSnippet No. 45,808 - CEOs|
154. On January 8, 2008 Howard Schultz returned as CEO of Starbucks after an eight-year hiatus.
|FactSnippet No. 201,544 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
155. Stansted Airport is the owner of the land, but Diamond Hangar Limited has a 70-year lease on it and owns the building.
|FactSnippet No. 654,108 - CEOs|
156. Jeff Bezos meets with Amazon investors for a total of only six hours a year.
|FactSnippet No. 791,517 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
158. Tim Cook joined Apple in March 1998 as a senior vice president for worldwide operations, and then served as the Executive Vice President for worldwide sales and operations.
|FactSnippet No. 781,391 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
159. In 2009, Meg Whitman called for "a path to legalization" of illegal immigrants.
|FactSnippet No. 866,889 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
160. Since then, Bernard Arnault led the company through an ambitious development plan, transforming it into one of the largest luxury groups in the world, alongside Swiss luxury giant Richemont and French-based Kering.
|FactSnippet No. 396,522 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
161. Mary Barra knows a bit about the Finnish language as she has learned from her father.
|FactSnippet No. 229,302 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Elon Musk says he will no longer accept Saudi investment.
|FactSnippet No. 12,151 - CEOs|
166. Howard Schultz went to Canarsie High School, from which he graduated in 1971.
|FactSnippet No. 766,678 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
172. Elon Musk prefers to exercise in the mornings but doesn't have a set schedule.
|FactSnippet No. 837,990 - CEOs|
174. Howard Schultz called for greater border security, but opposed President Trump's proposal of a border wall.
|FactSnippet No. 785,459 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
175. Elon Musk has always made known his views that supercaps are a better bet for an electric tech breakthrough in EV technology compared to batteries.
|FactSnippet No. 829,583 - CEOs|
176. In 1987, at the age of 34, Howard Schultz organized a group of investors and purchased his former employer, Starbucks Coffee Company.
|FactSnippet No. 201,596 - CEOs|
177. On October 24, 2013, Chief Keef was released ten days early for good behavior.
|FactSnippet No. 710,436 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
178. Jeff Bezos was promoted to head of development and director of customer service thereafter.
|FactSnippet No. 791,496 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
181. Elon Musk thinks Tesla will be cash-flow positive for "all" quarters going forward doesn't.
|FactSnippet No. 57,228 - CEOs|
182. Howard Schultz needed $400,000 to open the first store and start the business.
|FactSnippet No. 766,680 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
185. Indra Nooyi continued the strategy of making PepsiCo a well-balanced consumer-products company that was less reliant on sales of its flagship soft drinks.
|FactSnippet No. 853,770 - CEOs|
186. Elon Musk has tweeted a new video of a tunnel constructed under a Los Angeles suburb to test a new type of transportation system.
|FactSnippet No. 33,788 - CEOs|
188. Steve Wynn is one of the leading casino operators in Macau, the Chinese gambling hub.
|FactSnippet No. 168,233 - CEOs|
189. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 813,961 - CEOs|
192. Jamie Dimon has an older brother, Peter, and a fraternal twin brother, Ted.
|FactSnippet No. 845,692 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
194. Jeff Bezos is grabbing for new markets again like he did in the dot-com years.
|FactSnippet No. 804,687 - CEOs|
196. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 795,599 - CEOs|
197. Mark Zuckerberg began using computers and writing software in middle school.
|FactSnippet No. 72,200 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
201. On October 29, 2012, Tim Cook made major changes to the company's executive team.
|FactSnippet No. 781,397 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
202. Jeff Bezos is the founder, chairman, CEO, and president of Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 791,486 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
204. In some ways, you could argue, Carlos Ghosn was the most powerful at present.
|FactSnippet No. 144,182 - CEOs|
209. Howard Schultz stepped away from Starbucks last summer after more than three decades of building the company into a global powerhouse.
|FactSnippet No. 785,468 - CEOs|
211. Elon Musk left the council in 2017 after Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accord.
|FactSnippet No. 12,150 - CEOs|
213. Mark Zuckerberg studied psychology and computer science and belonged to Alpha Epsilon Pi and Kirkland House.
|FactSnippet No. 770,744 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
214. Elon Musk proclaimed in several interviews since that he does not regret sending the tweet that triggered the SEC investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 764,818 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
215. Elon Musk eventually decided to focus on his own plans instead.
|FactSnippet No. 790,968 - CEOs|
216. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 201,589 - CEOs|
222. Elon Musk said at the time it'd take several weeks to repair the damage.
|FactSnippet No. 797,358 - CEOs|
226. Jeff Bezos says Amazon's HQ2 to be decided based on this.
|FactSnippet No. 12,323 - CEOs|
229. Chief Keef has a great popularity during his teenage years.
|FactSnippet No. 710,453 - CEOs|
230. Carlos Ghosn is a partner in Ixsir, a winery in the northern coastal town of Batroun, Lebanon.
|FactSnippet No. 804,152 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
231. In December 2011, Chief Keef left his grandmother's home holding a coat over his hands in front of his waistband.
|FactSnippet No. 710,429 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
232. Jeff Bezos donated $800,000 to Worldreader, a non-profit, founded by a former Amazon employee.
|FactSnippet No. 791,530 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
233. Carlos Ghosn completed his secondary school studies in Lebanon, at the Jesuit school College Notre-Dame de Jamhour.
|FactSnippet No. 144,081 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
235. Chief Keef was served with a request for child support by the child's mother.
|FactSnippet No. 710,425 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
239. Jeff Bezos makes personal investments through his venture capital vehicle, Bezos Expeditions.
|FactSnippet No. 791,508 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
240. Indra Nooyi has directed the company's global strategy for more than a decade and led PepsiCo's restructuring, including the 1997 divestiture of Tricon, now known as Yum! Brands.
|FactSnippet No. 25,116 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
241. Steve Wynn has told several media outlets including Politico, that the story is an attempt by his wife to get back at him.
|FactSnippet No. 168,259 - CEOs|
242. Steve Wynn successfully bid for one of three gaming concessions opened for tender in Macau, a former Portuguese colony and now a Special Administrative Region of China, which has a long history of gaming and is the largest gaming market in the world, having surpassed Las Vegas in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 168,194 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
243. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 837,994 - CEOs|
248. Mary Barra was listed number 1 in Fortune's Most Powerful Women list in 2015, moving from second place the year before.
|FactSnippet No. 229,350 - CEOs|
249. On March 6, 2018, Jeff Bezos was officially designated the wealthiest person in the world with a registered net worth of $112 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 25,053 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
250. Steve Wynn purchased the painting from an anonymous collector in a private sale in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 168,202 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
251. Elon Musk is chief executive officer and chief technology officer (CTO) of the Hawthorne, California-based company.
|FactSnippet No. 2,493 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
252. Howard Schultz was named Fortune magazine's 2011 Businessperson of the Year for his initiatives in the economy and job market.
|FactSnippet No. 201,552 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
253. Chief Keef was born on 15th of August, 1995, this makes him Leo.
|FactSnippet No. 710,447 - CEOs|
258. Jeff Bezos was a high-profile figure at this year's Super Bowl, with the tech magnate bankrolling a number of ads and appearing in person at the game.
|FactSnippet No. 829,935 - CEOs|
259. In 2009, Meg Whitman turned her aspirations from business to politics.
|FactSnippet No. 866,904 - CEOs|
261. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 782,615 - CEOs|
262. Steve Wynn Resorts said no employee mentioned in the report currently works at the company.
|FactSnippet No. 768,776 - CEOs|
263. Meg Whitman accepted a position with Stride Rite, a children's shoe manufacturer, where she helped to revitalize the famous but moribund Keds line of sneakers.
|FactSnippet No. 866,907 - CEOs|
265. Stansted Airport welcomed 2.1 million extra passengers compared to the previous 12 months.
|FactSnippet No. 635,640 - CEOs|
268. Elon Musk steps down from Tesla board as part of SEC settlement.
|FactSnippet No. 57,227 - CEOs|
269. Mary Barra was listed as one of the world's most powerful women by Forbes, for the fifth time, in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 28,669 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
270. Elon Musk is concerned about artificial intelligence becoming a threat to humans, which is why he co-founded OpenAI in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 764,887 - CEOs|
271. Carlos Ghosn is the subject of a number of books in English, Japanese, and French.
|FactSnippet No. 144,099 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
272. Jeff Bezos entered Amazon into the tablet marketplace with the unveiling of the Kindle Fire in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 791,551 - CEOs|
274. Reed Hastings credits part of his entrepreneurial spirit to his time in the Peace Corps.
|FactSnippet No. 396,623 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
280. Carlos Ghosn was a visible leader in recovery efforts after the Japanese earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011, one of the worst natural disasters in modern history.
|FactSnippet No. 144,090 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
281. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 807,035 - CEOs|
284. Steve Wynn was inducted into the American Gaming Association Hall of Fame in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 168,268 - CEOs|
285. Jeff Bezos was seen by the public as needlessly quantitative and data-driven.
|FactSnippet No. 791,512 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
287. Mary Barra was chosen as CEO for her drive, not her gender.
|FactSnippet No. 229,340 - CEOs|
288. Elon Musk is a paragon of enthusiasm, good humor and curiosity—a Renaissance man in an era that needs them.
|FactSnippet No. 806,333 - CEOs|
289. Mark Zuckerberg donated an undisclosed amount to Diaspora, an open-source personal Web server that implements a distributed social networking service.
|FactSnippet No. 72,228 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
290. Meg Whitman talked to her family, and they agreed to move.
|FactSnippet No. 866,921 - CEOs|
291. Jeff Bezos founded the company, which is valued at one trillion dollars, in his garage.
|FactSnippet No. 791,560 - CEOs|
292. In October 2014, Satya Nadella courted controversy when he made a statement that women should not ask for a raise and should trust the system.
|FactSnippet No. 35,979 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
295. Jamie Dimon is not a protectionist who would have embraced Trump's actions.
|FactSnippet No. 223,264 - CEOs|
298. Elon Musk had the courage to put his big ideas out there.
|FactSnippet No. 819,825 - CEOs|
299. Elon Musk prefers games that tell an intricate story, as well.
|FactSnippet No. 837,984 - CEOs|
301. Howard Schultz has a net worth of $3.4 billion, according to Forbes.
|FactSnippet No. 785,466 - CEOs|
302. Three years after Jeff Bezos founded Amazon, he took it public with an initial public offering.
|FactSnippet No. 25,034 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
305. Carlos Ghosn was one of the highest paid executives in Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 144,178 - CEOs|
306. Jeff Bezos invested in Unity Biotechnology, a life-extension research firm hoping to slow or stop the process of aging.
|FactSnippet No. 791,510 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
310. Jamie Dimon was undoubtedly the major hand behind restricting his traders from being tempted by MBS trades.
|FactSnippet No. 223,280 - CEOs|
311. In 2010, Mark Zuckerberg was chosen as number 16 in New Statesmans annual survey of the world's 50 most influential figures.
|FactSnippet No. 72,213 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
313. Jeff Bezos says he's choosing HQ2 location with his heart.
|FactSnippet No. 12,315 - CEOs|
314. In January of 2019, Howard Schultz acknowledged that he was exploring a run for president as an independent candidate in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 766,687 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
318. Indra Nooyi broke the mold in India's society, which was still defined by strong gender roles.
|FactSnippet No. 853,785 - CEOs|
320. In 2000, Jack Dorsey started his company in Oakland to dispatch couriers, taxis, and emergency services from the Web.
|FactSnippet No. 386,364 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
321. Howard Schultz is chairman emeritus of the coffee chain that he led for years.
|FactSnippet No. 766,695 - CEOs|
322. Marc Benioff was convinced that the Cloud was the way forward, he just had to think of the right ways to convince customers why the cloud was going to beat the on-premise CRM systems they have known for years.
|FactSnippet No. 866,745 - CEOs|
323. Carlos Ghosn is a towering figure in the motor industry.
|FactSnippet No. 144,115 - CEOs|
325. Reed Hastings graduated in 1988 with a master's degree in computer science.
|FactSnippet No. 396,624 - CEOs - en.wikipedia.org|
330. Mary Barra was there during this time, so I'm not feeling a lot of confidence for GM's future, given her track record.
|FactSnippet No. 230,257 - CEOs|
332. Stansted Airport started life in 1942 as a USAAF bomber base during world war two.
|FactSnippet No. 226,222 - CEOs|
333. Steve Wynn is an American business magnate best known for his high-end casinos, most notably the Bellagio.
|FactSnippet No. 168,289 - CEOs|
334. Howard Schultz is the humanitarian CEO of Starbucks, the famous $82 billion company for coffee lovers.
|FactSnippet No. 201,602 - CEOs|