|FactSnippet No. 100,770 - Investors|
816 Facts About Investors
4. In September 2010, Mark Cuban provided an undisclosed amount of venture capital to store-front analytics company Motionloft.
|FactSnippet No. 779,696 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Jeff Bezos was high school valedictorian, a National Merit Scholar, and a Silver Knight Award winner in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 791,495 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2000, Jeff Bezos borrowed $2 billion from banks, as its cash balances dipped to only $350 million.
|FactSnippet No. 25,036 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Roman Abramovich cashed in his Sibneft stake when the firm were bought by another Russian oil company.
|FactSnippet No. 181,272 - Investors|
13. Warren Buffett was the second of three children and the only boy.
|FactSnippet No. 791,632 - Investors|
14. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 838,250 - Investors|
15. On July 15, 2014, Forbes announced that Slim Helu had reclaimed the position of the wealthiest person in the world, with a fortune of billion.
|FactSnippet No. 351,517 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Bill Browder handed hundreds of pages of documents over to the US government.
|FactSnippet No. 959,906 - Investors|
17. In 1990, Mark Cuban sold the firm to CompuServe for $6 million.
|FactSnippet No. 779,735 - Investors|
19. Mark Cuban used his new role as owner to immediately change that.
|FactSnippet No. 779,737 - Investors|
21. Jeff Bezos is an American entrepreneur, philanthropist and billionaire who is the CEO, chairman and founder of the world's largest e-commerce company and online shopping retailer, Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 791,554 - Investors|
23. Mark Cuban is one of the most fascinating billionaires in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 839,533 - Investors|
25. Jeff Bezos has figured in Fortunes list of 50 great leaders of the world for three straight years, topping the list in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 791,521 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 812,318 - Investors|
29. Howard Schultz went in the opposite direction, treating all Starbucks employees as important members of a team.
|FactSnippet No. 201,572 - Investors|
31. Jeff Bezos founded the company, which is valued at one trillion dollars, in his garage.
|FactSnippet No. 791,560 - Investors|
33. In October 2014, Microsoft revealed that it was almost done with the elimination of 18,000 employees which was its largest ever layoff sweep.
|FactSnippet No. 153,912 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In 1995 Howard Schultz approved the development of Frappuccino, a cold milk and coffee drink that would prove popular in warmer climates.
|FactSnippet No. 201,577 - Investors|
35. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 821,179 - Investors|
37. In May 2016, Microsoft announced another 1,850 job cuts mostly in mobile phone division.
|FactSnippet No. 153,914 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In 1970, Warren Buffett began writing his now-famous annual letters to shareholders.
|FactSnippet No. 25,065 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In October 2018, Stephen Curry announced his involvement with the relaunch of Palm, a mobile companion device that pairs with a primary smartphone.
|FactSnippet No. 766,363 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
40. In 1970, George Soros launched the now famous Soros Fund Management.
|FactSnippet No. 245,623 - Investors|
41. In 1949, Warren Buffett was infatuated with a young woman whose current boyfriend had a ukulele.
|FactSnippet No. 25,067 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
42. John Redwood was previously a non-executive chairman of Mabey Securities, an investment arm of the engineering firm Mabey.
|FactSnippet No. 491,235 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 766,701 - Investors|
44. Richard Branson joined the board of directors, and in December 2017, became its chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 780,684 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Richard Branson maintains a controlling interest in every company that he starts.
|FactSnippet No. 780,729 - Investors|
46. In May 2018, Microsoft partnered with 17 American intelligence agencies to develop products that track American citizens.
|FactSnippet No. 771,631 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Howard Schultz has attracted considerable attention with his unconventional employment policies.
|FactSnippet No. 201,599 - Investors|
48. Warren Buffett has donated a lifetime total of $20 billion—the second-highest amount.
|FactSnippet No. 829,950 - Investors|
49. Warren Buffett became close friends with Katharine Graham, who controlled the company and its flagship newspaper, and joined its board.
|FactSnippet No. 791,587 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
50. At the peak of perestroika, Roman Abramovich sold imported rubber ducks from his Moscow apartment.
|FactSnippet No. 181,199 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Jeff Bezos has a brother named Mark Bezos who is a volunteer firefighter.
|FactSnippet No. 804,693 - Investors|
56. Stephen Curry is 6 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds.
|FactSnippet No. 766,381 - Investors|
57. George Soros is supposed to be Jewish, but you wouldn't know it from the damage he's inflicted on Israel and the fact that he turned on fellow Jews and helped take the property that they owned.
|FactSnippet No. 245,586 - Investors|
58. On June 6, 2013, Craig Carton launched the Tic Toc Stop Foundation, aimed at wiping out Tourette syndrome.
|FactSnippet No. 64,307 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Roman Abramovich dropped out of two colleges and served in the army before appearing in Moscow as a right-hand man to Boris Berezovsky.
|FactSnippet No. 181,270 - Investors|
60. At age 16, Mark Cuban took advantage of a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette strike by running newspapers from Cleveland to Pittsburgh.
|FactSnippet No. 5,005 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Howard Schultz announced in 2000 that he was stepping down as CEO but would remain as chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 201,600 - Investors|
63. Howard Schultz decided to master the fast-food niche and then Starbucks team began an experiment of inclusion sandwiches into the menu.
|FactSnippet No. 201,624 - Investors|
64. In 2007, Warren Buffett testified before the Senate and urged them to preserve the estate tax so as to avoid a plutocracy.
|FactSnippet No. 791,610 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Howard Schultz still distinctly remembers the first time he walked into the original Starbucks in 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 201,564 - Investors|
74. George Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor, political activist, author and a philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 245,619 - Investors|
76. Warren Buffett has donated a lifetime total of $20 billion—the second-highest amount.
|FactSnippet No. 813,950 - Investors|
77. Howard Schultz is chairman emeritus of the coffee chain that he led for years.
|FactSnippet No. 766,695 - Investors|
78. On June 4, 2018, Howard Schultz announced that he would leave all positions at Starbucks, considering amongst other options a campaign for President amid concerns about income inequality.
|FactSnippet No. 201,546 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In 1992, Howard Schultz decided to make Starbucks a public company.
|FactSnippet No. 201,623 - Investors|
82. Richard Branson is an experienced kitesurfer, holding some world records in the sport.
|FactSnippet No. 780,707 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Stephen Curry eclipsed the school freshman scoring record with his 502nd point against Chattanooga on February 6, 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 766,334 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Roman Abramovich recently spent $8 million on a party in St Bart's.
|FactSnippet No. 181,246 - Investors|
87. George Soros recruited Stan Druckenmiller to manage the Quantum fund in 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 245,666 - Investors|
88. John Redwood has advised investors to avoid Britain as the country's economy "hits the brakes", ex Brexit minister Steve Baker invested £70k in a firm that sells gold to avoid the Brexit impact and Vote Leave chairman Nigel Lawson is applying for an official French residency card.
|FactSnippet No. 722,807 - Investors|
92. Stephen Curry is appearing in the event for the sixth time, and he'll be looking to become the first two-time champion since Jason Kapono went back-to-back in 2007 and 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 838,185 - Investors|
93. In 2016, Jeff Bezos allowed select journalists to visit, tour, and photograph his facility.
|FactSnippet No. 25,040 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
94. Jeff Bezos is the founder, chief executive officer, president and chairman of the board of Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 12,325 - Investors|
97. Bill Browder is surprisingly calm for a former hedge-fund manager who went from Russia's largest foreign investor to Russia's most wanted man.
|FactSnippet No. 21,104 - Investors|
98. On October 17, 2017, it was announced that George Soros had transferred $18 billion to the Open Society Foundations.
|FactSnippet No. 245,567 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
99. In 1981, Howard Schultz had first walked into a Starbucks store.
|FactSnippet No. 201,620 - Investors|
102. Roman Abramovich cooperated with the investigation, and the charges were dropped after the oil production factory was compensated by the diesel's buyer, the Latvian-US concern Chikora International.
|FactSnippet No. 771,407 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
104. Stephen Curry signs on to produce Charleston church shooting documentary.
|FactSnippet No. 12,221 - Investors|
106. John Redwood was appointed Shadow Secretary of State for the Environment, Transport and the Regions in June 1999, but dropped in a mini reshuffle in February 2000, being succeeded by Archie Norman.
|FactSnippet No. 491,231 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
109. Warren Buffett has spent countless hours explaining his investment philosophies to the masses.
|FactSnippet No. 126,406 - Investors|
110. Warren Buffett offers more angry rhetoric than she does sound ideas.
|FactSnippet No. 795,583 - Investors|
111. In 1947, George Soros immigrated to England and became a student at the London School of Economics.
|FactSnippet No. 245,537 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Warren Buffett has further expanded his stake in Apple, new filings show.
|FactSnippet No. 126,414 - Investors|
114. Howard Schultz was born on July 19, 1953 and is an American businessman and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 766,672 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
116. In 1987, Howard Schultz became president and chief executive officer of Starbucks.
|FactSnippet No. 201,588 - Investors|
118. In 2017, Zambia hosted and won the Pan-African football tournament U-20 African Cup of Nation for players age 20 and under.
|FactSnippet No. 442,650 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
119. Craig Carton was tired of going all over the country looking for chic "wearable fashion" while Brookstein has always worked in retail.
|FactSnippet No. 870,693 - Investors|
121. Richard Branson is pursuing commercial space flight and has his hand in many businesses, but Branson appears happy.
|FactSnippet No. 804,563 - Investors|
122. Howard Schultz was ostensibly at the theater to sell books, but the conversation never veered too far off the former Starbucks chairman and CEO's announcement a week ago that he is considering running for president as a centrist independent.
|FactSnippet No. 821,186 - Investors|
123. Roman Abramovich sponsored an exhibition of photographs of Uzbekistan by renowned Soviet photographer Max Penson which opened on 29 November 2006 at the Gilbert Collection at Somerset House in London.
|FactSnippet No. 181,221 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
124. On July 10, 2018, Microsoft revealed the Surface Go platform to the public.
|FactSnippet No. 771,632 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
125. Roman Abramovich is Chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, a trustee of the Moscow Jewish Museum and donates money to the Chabad movement.
|FactSnippet No. 181,197 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
128. In January of 2019, Howard Schultz acknowledged that he was exploring a run for president as an independent candidate in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 766,687 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
129. In 1954, Warren Buffett accepted a job at Benjamin Graham's partnership.
|FactSnippet No. 25,063 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
130. In 2003, Jeff Bezos had a helicopter accident that gave him minor head lacerations.
|FactSnippet No. 791,556 - Investors|
133. Richard Branson is married to his second wife, Joan Templeman, with whom he has two children: Holly and Sam.
|FactSnippet No. 780,719 - Investors|
135. Howard Schultz took a small coffee shop chain and infused it with an Italian flair for fun and relaxation to create a unique American cultural phenomenon.
|FactSnippet No. 201,568 - Investors|
136. George Soros has funded NGOs which have been actively critical of Israeli policies including groups that campaign for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.
|FactSnippet No. 768,740 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
142. Richard Branson launched a $25 million global contest for carbon dioxide removal technology in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 821,080 - Investors|
144. Warren Buffett owned machines in three different locations before he sold the business for $1,200.
|FactSnippet No. 791,635 - Investors|
145. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 201,589 - Investors|
146. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 812,298 - Investors|
147. In 2005 Slim Helu invested in Volaris, a Mexican airline and established Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina SAB de CV, a Mexican construction and civil engineering company primarily engaged in not-for-profit infrastructure development.
|FactSnippet No. 351,500 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
148. George Soros has funded worldwide efforts to promote drug policy reform.
|FactSnippet No. 245,553 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
149. In 2010 George Soros gave $100 million to the nongovernmental organization Human Rights Watch.
|FactSnippet No. 245,616 - Investors|
150. Howard Schultz resigned as CEO of Starbucks and took an executive chairman position in April 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 766,676 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
152. Roman Abramovich was formerly governor of Chukotka Autonomous Okrug from 2000 to 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 771,403 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
153. Howard Schultz still clearly recalls the very first time he walked to the initial Starbucks in 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 201,656 - Investors|
156. Jeff Bezos is the maternal grandson of Lawrence Preston Gise, a regional director of the US Atomic Energy Commission in Albuquerque.
|FactSnippet No. 791,493 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
157. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 804,700 - Investors|
158. Jeff Bezos donated $800,000 to Worldreader, a non-profit, founded by a former Amazon employee.
|FactSnippet No. 791,530 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
161. Howard Schultz once told a San Diego audience that his greatest success was that "I got to build the kind of company that my father never got to work for", according to the San Diego Business Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 821,190 - Investors|
162. On March 6, 2018, Jeff Bezos was officially designated the wealthiest person in the world with a registered net worth of $112 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 25,053 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
165. Stephen Curry was first introduced to the malaria cause by Davidson teammate Bryant Barr when they were both in school.
|FactSnippet No. 766,366 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
166. In 2016, George Soros funded a multi-state fight against Voter ID laws across the country.
|FactSnippet No. 245,658 - Investors|
167. Richard Branson struggled with being dyslexic all through his schooling.
|FactSnippet No. 780,714 - Investors|
170. Richard Branson was taken to hospital in Miami for X-rays and scans.
|FactSnippet No. 780,708 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
171. In October 2013, George Soros donated $25,000 to Ready for Hillary, becoming a co-chairman of the super PAC's national finance committee.
|FactSnippet No. 245,547 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
172. In 1946 George Soros immigrated to England from the Russian-controlled country and attended the London School of Economics.
|FactSnippet No. 245,643 - Investors|
173. Craig Carton was a brash weekend host known as "The Kid".
|FactSnippet No. 870,679 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
174. Howard Schultz decided to try to raise the investment money to make the purchase.
|FactSnippet No. 201,586 - Investors|
178. In January 2016, Jeff Bezos set out to reinvent the newspaper as a media and technology company by reconstructing its digital media, mobile platforms, and analytics software.
|FactSnippet No. 25,042 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
179. Howard Schultz is the humanitarian CEO of Starbucks, the famous $82 billion company for coffee lovers.
|FactSnippet No. 201,602 - Investors|
181. Jeff Bezos says Amazon's HQ2 to be decided based on this.
|FactSnippet No. 12,323 - Investors|
182. Stephen Curry bounced back the next year, winning in New York.
|FactSnippet No. 785,427 - Investors|
183. Warren Buffett went on to graduate from Columbia Business School, where he molded his investment philosophy around the concept of value investing that was pioneered by Benjamin Graham.
|FactSnippet No. 791,566 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
184. Stephen Curry makes insane warmup shot that goes through the hoop twice.
|FactSnippet No. 36,569 - Investors|
186. Mark Cuban immersed himself in the study of machines and networking.
|FactSnippet No. 779,732 - Investors|
188. In 2002, Jeff Bezos led Amazon to launch Amazon Web Services, which compiled data from weather channels and website traffic.
|FactSnippet No. 25,035 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
190. In February 2018, Jeff Bezos was elected to the National Academy of Engineering for "leadership and innovation in space exploration, autonomous systems, and building a commercial pathway for human space flight".
|FactSnippet No. 25,051 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
191. Roman Abramovich completed the application process and was granted Israeli citizenship in May 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 181,268 - Investors|
193. John Redwood deferred several road widening schemes which would have endangered the environment of rural areas in Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 491,227 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
197. In November 2013 Slim Helu invested US$60 million in the Israeli startup Mobli, a company that deals with connections between people and communities corralled according to different interests.
|FactSnippet No. 351,506 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
199. Jeff Bezos was a member of the Executive Committee of The Business Council for 2011 and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 791,520 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
200. Stephen Curry is still out with a groin injury, but he spoke with reporters Saturday and addressed for.
|FactSnippet No. 126,153 - Investors|
201. In July 2014, Microsoft announced plans to lay off 18,000 employees.
|FactSnippet No. 153,909 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
202. George Soros openly lays out his beliefs in interviews, speeches, and articles.
|FactSnippet No. 245,656 - Investors|
204. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 791,544 - Investors|
205. Carlos Slim Helu is a Mexican business magnate, engineer, investor and philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 351,483 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
207. George Soros backed him in the primary over a rank-in-file Democrat.
|FactSnippet No. 245,681 - Investors|
209. Warren Buffett lavished similar praise on Bogle in his 2017 annual letter.
|FactSnippet No. 795,581 - Investors|
210. In 2008, Warren Buffett was ranked by Forbes as the richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of approximately $62 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 25,073 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
212. In 1987, employee Howard Schultz bought the company, and the company it is today began to take shape.
|FactSnippet No. 201,660 - Investors|
214. Roman Abramovich has already paid a combined $90 million for the structures.
|FactSnippet No. 181,295 - Investors|
217. In 1983, George Soros married Susan Weber, 25 years his junior.
|FactSnippet No. 245,544 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
218. In 1997, Microsoft invested $150 million in Apple to help revitalize the then failing company.
|FactSnippet No. 154,032 - Investors|
221. In September 2002, Mark Cuban married Tiffany Stewart in a private ceremony in Barbados.
|FactSnippet No. 779,722 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
225. In 2004, Mark Cuban caught the attention of the Security and Exchange Commission, which charged him with insider trading in regards to an Internet search engine website.
|FactSnippet No. 779,740 - Investors|
226. John Redwood worked as an investment analyst, manager and director for Robert Fleming and for NM Rothschild in the 1970s and 1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 491,234 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
227. Warren Buffett is making an even bigger move into banks.
|FactSnippet No. 100,769 - Investors|
232. Craig Carton was the highest-rated host in the station's history, which resulted in his being offered the morning slot on KBPI Radio.
|FactSnippet No. 870,680 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
233. In September 2016, Jeff Bezos received a $250,000 prize for winning the Heinlein Prize for Advances in Space Commercialization, which he donated to the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space.
|FactSnippet No. 25,050 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
238. Howard Schultz left the company and started his own chain of coffee bars, called Starbucks.
|FactSnippet No. 201,630 - Investors|
241. John Redwood voted for the reintroduction of capital punishment in 1988, 1990 and 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 491,225 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
243. Bill Browder admitted having sought influence in Gazprom, but denied any wrongdoing.
|FactSnippet No. 555,712 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Howard Schultz has a net worth of $3.4 billion, according to Forbes.
|FactSnippet No. 785,466 - Investors|
248. Jeff Bezos pulled the plug on a $20 million Super Bowl ad for his spaceflight company, Blue Origin, after it was revealed his mistress had helped shoot footage for the commercial, sources told Page Six.
|FactSnippet No. 829,940 - Investors|
249. In 1992, Roman Abramovich founded Mekong and began selling oil from Noyabrsk.
|FactSnippet No. 181,267 - Investors|
250. George Soros was estimated to have earned $650 million that year.
|FactSnippet No. 245,667 - Investors|
258. Howard Schultz said he will not run as a Democrat because the party has moved too far to the left.
|FactSnippet No. 791,637 - Investors|
260. Warren Buffett earned a Master of Science in Economics from Columbia in 1951.
|FactSnippet No. 791,577 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
261. In 2016, Roman Abramovich applied for residency in Switzerland, intending to move to the ski resort of Verbier.
|FactSnippet No. 181,232 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
262. On June 1, 2000, Howard Schultz stepped down as CEO of Starbucks, moving to the new position of chief global strategist to help the company expand internationally.
|FactSnippet No. 201,543 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
264. Warren Buffett is all about investing early and riding it out for the long run.
|FactSnippet No. 791,619 - Investors|
265. Roman Abramovich is a Russian billionaire businessman, investor, and politician.
|FactSnippet No. 181,263 - Investors|
266. Howard Schultz spoke at the Starbucks 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
|FactSnippet No. 201,605 - Investors|
267. In 1945, George Soros survived the Siege of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house-to-house through the city.
|FactSnippet No. 245,536 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
270. Bill Browder is surprisingly calm for a former—hedge-fund manager who went from Russia's largest foreign investor to Russia's most wanted man.
|FactSnippet No. 21,103 - Investors|
273. Stephen Curry ended the game with 40 points while going 8-for-10 from 3-point range.
|FactSnippet No. 7,574 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
275. Howard Schultz is the CEO of Starbucks Corporation, the largest coffeehouse in the world with more than 23,000 locations.
|FactSnippet No. 201,613 - Investors|
277. Mark Cuban would certainly do all he can to add another star like Green if given the opportunity.
|FactSnippet No. 125,775 - Investors|
278. Jeff Bezos invested in Unity Biotechnology, a life-extension research firm hoping to slow or stop the process of aging.
|FactSnippet No. 791,510 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
279. Howard Schultz has a lot of inherent challenges by running as an independent.
|FactSnippet No. 804,696 - Investors|
280. On 11 February 2012, Richard Branson was honoured with the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences' President's Merit Award for his contributions to the music industry.
|FactSnippet No. 6,552 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
285. Richard Branson bought a country estate north of Oxford in which he installed a residential recording studio, The Manor Studio.
|FactSnippet No. 780,679 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
286. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 795,578 - Investors|
287. Mark Cuban travels in his private airplane—a Gulfstream V—to attend road games.
|FactSnippet No. 5,014 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
290. George Soros donated $6 million to the PAC in December 2015 and $2.5 million in August 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 768,738 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
291. Jeff Bezos is the founder, chairman, CEO, and president of Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 791,486 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
293. Craig Carton took the show in a new direction, adding stunts as an on-the-air cockfight and "Pastapalooza".
|FactSnippet No. 64,311 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
294. In 1981, Slim Helu acquired a majority stake in Cigarros la Tabacelera Mexicana, Mexico's second largest producer and marketer of cigarettes, at a reduced price.
|FactSnippet No. 351,491 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
297. In 2013, Howard Schultz came in news for supporting the legalization of gay marriage.
|FactSnippet No. 201,631 - Investors|
300. Roman Abramovich co-operated with the investigation, and the case was closed after the oil production factory was compensated by the diesel's buyer, the Latvian-US company, Chikora International.
|FactSnippet No. 771,405 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
301. In October 2018, George Soros donated $2 million to the Wikimedia Foundation via the Wikimedia Endowment program.
|FactSnippet No. 245,568 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
302. Bill Browder gave up his US citizenship in 1998 to avoid paying taxes related to foreign investment.
|FactSnippet No. 555,703 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
304. Mark Cuban brought a touch of innovation to his ownership of the team.
|FactSnippet No. 779,738 - Investors|
305. Roman Abramovich was born on the 24th of October 1966 at Saratov, Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 181,253 - Investors|
306. Jeff Bezos donated $100,000 towards a movement against a higher Washington state income tax in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 25,054 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
307. On 21 February 2018, Interserve announced it was closing its power lines business, putting more than 70 staff at risk of redundancy.
|FactSnippet No. 90,516 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
308. George Soros is not actively concerned within the agency's operations.
|FactSnippet No. 245,590 - Investors|
309. Howard Schultz said he wants nothing more than for Trump to be defeated, but he fears Democrats will nominate someone too far to the left.
|FactSnippet No. 766,689 - Investors|
311. Mark Cuban has invested in film production, and has appeared on such TV series as Dancing with the Stars and Shark Tank.
|FactSnippet No. 779,731 - Investors|
313. Richard Branson appears in a cameo early in XTC's "Generals and Majors" video.
|FactSnippet No. 6,539 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
314. George Soros is not a fan of national borders or border enforcement.
|FactSnippet No. 245,655 - Investors|
315. Stephen Curry tied Darrin Fitzgerald of Butler for the single-season record for most three-pointers with 158.
|FactSnippet No. 7,577 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
316. George Soros appealed the ruling, but it was upheld by the Cour de Cassation in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 245,612 - Investors|
317. Craig Carton appeared in court for the first time Wednesday and was released.
|FactSnippet No. 870,685 - Investors|
319. On 14 September 2017, Interserve reported additional costs associated with quitting the waste-to-energy sector.
|FactSnippet No. 90,513 - Investors - en.wikipedia.org|
320. Mark Cuban was an expert in the field of computers and computer networking.
|FactSnippet No. 779,734 - Investors|
322. Richard Branson typically visits the island every year when he is in Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 797,661 - Investors|
323. Stephen Curry says Bucks are "taking care of business" early on.
|FactSnippet No. 57,822 - Investors|
324. Mark Cuban claimed he was innocent, and in July 2009 the case was dismissed.
|FactSnippet No. 779,741 - Investors|