1. Jane Wyman toiled for a decade in mostly B-movie fare and supporting roles in bigger films.
|FactSnippet No. 926,146 - Philanthropists|
1. Jane Wyman toiled for a decade in mostly B-movie fare and supporting roles in bigger films.
|FactSnippet No. 926,146 - Philanthropists|
4. Kathie Lee Gifford is a young talented, beautiful actress with superb body measurements.
|FactSnippet No. 649,676 - Philanthropists|
6. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 792,757 - Philanthropists|
7. Andrew Carnegie was an outstanding symbol of the American dream: a poor immigrant who works hard and achieves astounding success and enormous riches.
|FactSnippet No. 915,149 - Philanthropists|
8. Dolly Parton's was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her music in 1984, located at 6712 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California; a star on the Nashville Star Walk for Grammy winners; and a bronze sculpture on the courthouse lawn in Sevierville.
|FactSnippet No. 777,132 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Priyanka Chopra's had signed on to play one of the leading ladies in Bharat, but opted out days before filming her scenes.
|FactSnippet No. 763,513 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Imran Khan retired from international cricket at the end of the World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 765,104 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In late 2014, Priyanka Chopra began writing a monthly column, "Pret-a-Priyanka", for Elle.
|FactSnippet No. 6,266 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Andrew Carnegie was a frequent contributor to periodicals on labor issues.
|FactSnippet No. 682,746 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
16. PM Imran Khan was offered political position few times during his cricketing career.
|FactSnippet No. 272,100 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Andrew Carnegie died on Aug 11, 1919, at his summer home near Lenox, Mass.
|FactSnippet No. 915,088 - Philanthropists|
20. On January 8, 2018, Tom Steyer announced he would not run in the 2018 California gubernatorial election.
|FactSnippet No. 119,646 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Jane Wyman took their last name and became known as Sarah Fulks.
|FactSnippet No. 926,129 - Philanthropists|
23. Sierra Leone is home to about sixteen ethnic groups, each with its own language.
|FactSnippet No. 375,212 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 830,431 - Philanthropists|
33. Miriam Adelson was bestowed with the Presidential Medal of Freedom after she and her husband, Sheldon, donated $500,000 to a fund to helps Trump associates with legal fees associated with the Russian interference probe.
|FactSnippet No. 940,960 - Philanthropists|
35. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 839,280 - Philanthropists|
36. Sierra Leone is home to the third-largest natural harbour in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 375,173 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Imran Khan has served as a part of the Standing Committees on Kashmir and Public Accounts.
|FactSnippet No. 765,117 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Imran Khan preaches democracy one day but gives a vote to reactionary mullahs the next.
|FactSnippet No. 777,701 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Andrew Carnegie had already given away $350,695,653 of his wealth.
|FactSnippet No. 682,718 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Andrew Carnegie combined his assets and those of his associates in 1892 with the launching of the Carnegie Steel Company.
|FactSnippet No. 682,686 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Bill Gates took an interest in programming the GE system in BASIC, and was excused from math classes to pursue his interest.
|FactSnippet No. 762,616 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Andrew Carnegie had become the most successful man in the steel industry.
|FactSnippet No. 915,148 - Philanthropists|
50. In 1978, Dolly Parton was on the cover of Playboy, becoming the first country singer to pose for the infamous men's magazine.
|FactSnippet No. 777,153 - Philanthropists|
55. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 785,335 - Philanthropists|
56. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 807,015 - Philanthropists|
57. Dolly Parton was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 2,247 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Priyanka Chopra was born in Jamshedpur, Bihar, located in the northeastern region of India.
|FactSnippet No. 790,764 - Philanthropists|
59. Priyanka Chopra says one of her favorite things about America is cheeseburgers.
|FactSnippet No. 763,538 - Philanthropists|
60. In 2013, Eva Longoria professed that she is a "cat lady" and appeared as a spokesperson for Sheba cat food.
|FactSnippet No. 403,676 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 782,104 - Philanthropists|
62. Sierra Leone is the first African country to join the International Floorball Federation.
|FactSnippet No. 375,218 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 825,814 - Philanthropists|
66. Andrew Carnegie was a powerful supporter of the movement for spelling reform as a means of promoting the spread of the English language.
|FactSnippet No. 682,700 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Priyanka Chopra wore just a jumper and boots to her bachelorette party.
|FactSnippet No. 33,209 - Philanthropists|
69. In January 2013, rumors briefly arose that Tom Steyer might be named as a replacement for Energy Secretary Steven Chu.
|FactSnippet No. 119,621 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Dolly Parton is a queen, and the Grammy Museum is giving us a rare opportunity to view her vestments.
|FactSnippet No. 777,135 - Philanthropists|
72. In 2011, Charlie Munger made another gift to the Law School, contributing $20 million for renovations to the Lawyers Club housing complex, which will cover the majority of the $39 million cost.
|FactSnippet No. 259,700 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Jane Wyman kept her first husband's surname professionally for the remainder of her life.
|FactSnippet No. 926,121 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Tom Steyer contributed millions of dollars in creating projects and donating to charities that help the less fortunate, like the One PacificCoast Foundation.
|FactSnippet No. 845,396 - Philanthropists|
78. Nana Patekar was a chain smoker until the age of 56 after which he quit.
|FactSnippet No. 221,709 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Nana Patekar is an atheist but continues to celebrate the Ganesh festival due to tradition.
|FactSnippet No. 864,989 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Imran Khan urged the Government of Pakistan to play a positive role to resolve the matter between both countries.
|FactSnippet No. 765,114 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
82. PM Imran Khan said this while chairing a meeting to review Naya Pakistan Housing Programme in Islamabad.
|FactSnippet No. 765,145 - Philanthropists|
83. PM Imran Khan made his Test cricket debut against England in June 1971 at Edgbaston.
|FactSnippet No. 272,089 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Larry Ellison served as a crew member in the second race.
|FactSnippet No. 28,410 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 840,054 - Philanthropists|
94. In 1928, Jane Wyman moved to southern California where she attempted, with the help of her mother, to break into films.
|FactSnippet No. 926,145 - Philanthropists|
95. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 763,531 - Philanthropists|
96. PM Imran Khan cited the "immeasurable hurt" that Rushdie's writings have caused Muslims around the world.
|FactSnippet No. 272,124 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
97. At the time of the song's release, Dolly Parton was making a big push to break into the pop world.
|FactSnippet No. 797,342 - Philanthropists|
98. Sierra Leone appointed government officials to represent various ethnic groups.
|FactSnippet No. 375,182 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Dolly Parton's has had 26 songs reach No 1 on the Billboard country charts, a record for a female artist.
|FactSnippet No. 777,128 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
101. Dolly Parton's is one of only six female artists, to win the Country Music Association's highest honor, Entertainer of the Year (1978).
|FactSnippet No. 777,130 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
104. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 790,762 - Philanthropists|
107. In 2014, Tom Steyer funded political campaigns to advocate for the election of at least nine candidates and to influence climate change policy through NextGen Climate.
|FactSnippet No. 119,632 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
108. In March 2018, Tom Steyer launched a 30-city town hall tour and, going into the fall election season, the campaign had amassed close to 6 million petition signatures.
|FactSnippet No. 119,649 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
109. PM Imran Khan retired from international cricket at the end of the World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 272,092 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
112. Sierra Leone is located on the west coast of Africa, lying mostly between latitudes 7° and 10°N, and longitudes 10° and 14°W.
|FactSnippet No. 375,189 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
113. At the age of 39, PM Imran Khan took the winning last wicket himself.
|FactSnippet No. 272,093 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
114. Peter Andreas Thiel is a German citizen by birth and an American citizen by naturalization.
|FactSnippet No. 633,972 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
116. Bill Gates is a believer in tapping innovation on the climate front.
|FactSnippet No. 762,639 - Philanthropists|
117. Dolly Parton's announced a benefit concert to raise additional funds for the project.
|FactSnippet No. 777,127 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
118. Bob McNair founded the Texans to fill the void created when the Oilers moved to Tennessee.
|FactSnippet No. 187,337 - Philanthropists|
121. Kathie Lee Gifford agreed and spent a disillusioning year babysitting, doing secretarial work and occasionally singing in Southern Baptist churches.
|FactSnippet No. 649,670 - Philanthropists|
123. PM Imran Khan retired permanently from cricket six months after his last ODI, the historic 1992 World Cup final against England in Melbourne, Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 272,091 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
124. Sierra Leone built several government institutions that are still in use today.
|FactSnippet No. 375,185 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
125. Priyanka Chopra's recorded a promotional song for Ventilator, making her Marathi language playback singing debut with "Baba".
|FactSnippet No. 763,493 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
126. Dolly Parton is an eight-time Grammy winner who last performed at the awards show in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 839,273 - Philanthropists|
128. Dolly Parton's released her second live DVD and album, Live From London in October 2009, which was filmed during her sold-out 2008 concerts at London's The O2 Arena.
|FactSnippet No. 777,102 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
131. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 790,950 - Philanthropists|
132. Jim Walton is recognized as a prolific donor to politicians at both the federal and state level—indeed, in 2006 and 2010, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported that Walton topped the list of Arkansans giving directly to candidates or political action committees.
|FactSnippet No. 228,788 - Philanthropists|
135. Bob McNair is survived by his wife, Janice, and their four children.
|FactSnippet No. 187,333 - Philanthropists|
137. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 795,212 - Philanthropists|
140. On November 7, 2009, Peter Andreas Thiel was awarded an honorary degree from Universidad Francisco Marroquin.
|FactSnippet No. 633,984 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
141. Dolly Parton is working "9 to 5" to inspire children to read.
|FactSnippet No. 33,737 - Philanthropists|
142. Priyanka Chopra shares another new photo from her weekend bachelorette celebration.
|FactSnippet No. 75,802 - Philanthropists|
143. Dolly Parton's launched a television series, The Dolly Show, but it was not a success.
|FactSnippet No. 777,113 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
147. At the rally, Imran Khan was captured by student activists from the Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba and roughly treated.
|FactSnippet No. 765,119 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
149. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 795,211 - Philanthropists|
150. In 2010, Larry Ellison ended his ownership of the eighth largest yacht in the world, named Rising Sun.
|FactSnippet No. 28,411 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
152. Larry Ellison assumed the positions of chief technology officer and executive chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 28,407 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
153. In May 1957, Sierra Leone held its first parliamentary election.
|FactSnippet No. 375,179 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
155. Andrew Carnegie used his knowledge from the railroads in his new venture.
|FactSnippet No. 915,119 - Philanthropists|
157. In 1946 Jane Wyman was nominated for her first Academy Award as best actress for her portrayal of the backwoods mother Orry Baxter in The Yearling, starring Gregory Peck.
|FactSnippet No. 926,164 - Philanthropists|
158. Regarding the race, Tom Steyer said he would make a "decision in the next few months".
|FactSnippet No. 119,645 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
160. Nana Patekar is an efficient cook and really loves to whip up different cuisines.
|FactSnippet No. 865,002 - Philanthropists|
163. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 825,641 - Philanthropists|
164. PM Imran Khan talked to Chinese Media in Islamabad ahead of leaving for a crucial tour.
|FactSnippet No. 10,954 - Philanthropists|
165. Dolly Parton was a co-owner of Sandollar Productions, with Sandy Gallin, her former manager.
|FactSnippet No. 777,111 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
166. Sierra Leone appears on the EU list of prohibited countries with regard to the certification of airlines.
|FactSnippet No. 375,209 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
167. In October 2012, Tom Steyer stepped down from his position at Farallon in order to focus on advocating for alternative energy.
|FactSnippet No. 119,613 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
168. On 6 October 2012, PM Imran Khan joined a vehicle caravan of protesters from Islamabad to the village of Kotai in Pakistan's South Waziristan region against US drone missile strikes.
|FactSnippet No. 272,108 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
169. Imran Khan served as the team's captain intermittently between 1982 and 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 765,096 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
171. Priyanka Chopra was typically cast during this earlier period as a "glamour quotient", in roles that were considered "forgettable" by film critic Joginder Tuteja.
|FactSnippet No. 763,478 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
173. In 2008, Priyanka Chopra starred opposite Harman Baweja in his father's Love Story 2050.
|FactSnippet No. 6,244 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
175. Peter Andreas Thiel excelled in mathematics, and scored first in a California-wide mathematics competition while attending middle school in San Mateo.
|FactSnippet No. 633,942 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
176. Bill Gates chose a pre-law major but took mathematics and graduate level computer science courses.
|FactSnippet No. 762,620 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
177. Dolly Parton has turned down several offers to pose for Playboy magazine, although she did appear on the cover of Playboy's October 1978 issue wearing a Playboy bunny outfit, complete with ears.
|FactSnippet No. 777,180 - Philanthropists|
178. In 2007, Miriam Adelson made an unsuccessful bid to purchase the Israeli newspaper Maariv.
|FactSnippet No. 690,966 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
181. Jim Walton opened the first Wal-Mart in 1962, after years in the retail management business.
|FactSnippet No. 228,814 - Philanthropists|
182. Priyanka Chopra brings grace to the character, and practically steals the film.
|FactSnippet No. 6,253 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Dolly Parton campaigns for an Oscar for her original song, plus more movie news.
|FactSnippet No. 8,827 - Philanthropists|
184. Bob McNair became a staff physicist at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California, where he continued studying lasers.
|FactSnippet No. 187,394 - Philanthropists|
185. Priyanka Chopra's has worked with UNICEF since 2006, recording public-service announcements and participating in media panel discussions promoting children's rights and the education of girls, and participated in celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
|FactSnippet No. 763,497 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
189. Bill Gates has one older sister, Kristi, and a younger sister, Libby.
|FactSnippet No. 1,153 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
191. Andrew Carnegie used his connection to the two men to acquire contracts for his Keystone Bridge Company and the rails produced by his ironworks.
|FactSnippet No. 682,680 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
192. Priyanka Chopra began her career in the spotlight at 18 years old when she competed in the Miss World pageant.
|FactSnippet No. 45,711 - Philanthropists|
200. In 2000, Priyanka Chopra competed in the Miss World pageant and walked away with the crown.
|FactSnippet No. 790,765 - Philanthropists|
201. Andrew Carnegie was earning enough salary to buy a house for his mother.
|FactSnippet No. 915,100 - Philanthropists|
202. Bill Gates scored 1590 out of 1600 on the Scholastic Aptitude Tests and enrolled at Harvard College in the autumn of 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 762,619 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
203. Dr Miriam Adelson continues to seek out avenues to do good with her fortune.
|FactSnippet No. 690,960 - Philanthropists|
206. Tom Steyer has donated tens of millions to support Democrats running for Congress and started a petition to see President Trump impeached.
|FactSnippet No. 14,104 - Philanthropists|
207. Jane Wyman toiled for more than a decade where she took part in supporting roles.
|FactSnippet No. 926,151 - Philanthropists|
208. Bob McNair graduated in 1958 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
|FactSnippet No. 842,650 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
209. Jane Wyman had starred in 83 movies and two successful TV series, and was nominated for an Academy Award four times, winning once.
|FactSnippet No. 926,118 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
210. Jane Wyman finally gained critical notice in the film noir The Lost Weekend.
|FactSnippet No. 926,109 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
211. Nana Patekar has celebrated the total number of 67 birthdays till date.
|FactSnippet No. 221,724 - Philanthropists|
212. Priyanka Chopra's was especially close to her father, who died in June 2013; in 2012, she got a tattoo reading "Daddy's lil girl", in his handwriting.
|FactSnippet No. 763,512 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
213. Dolly Parton is one of the most-honored female country performers of all time.
|FactSnippet No. 2,266 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
215. Dolly Parton is the fourth of twelve children born to a Tennessee tobacco farmer.
|FactSnippet No. 777,170 - Philanthropists|
216. Dolly Parton worked temporary side jobs to make ends meet.
|FactSnippet No. 777,082 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
217. Kathie Lee Gifford's has written a number of children's books.
|FactSnippet No. 398,022 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
218. Dolly Parton is the most honored female country performer of all time.
|FactSnippet No. 2,240 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
220. Imran Khan announced that he would pull Pakistan out of the US-led war on terror and bring peace to the Pashtun tribal belt.
|FactSnippet No. 765,123 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
221. In 2012 Tom Steyer left Farallon and began to divest his portfolio of businesses that were not consistent with his activism, especially those involved with fossil fuels.
|FactSnippet No. 845,391 - Philanthropists|
222. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 819,759 - Philanthropists|
223. Dolly Parton's has had 25 songs reach No 1 on the Billboard country music charts, a record for a female artist.
|FactSnippet No. 777,076 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
224. Behind the scenes, Andrew Carnegie planned new projects, cost controls, and the improvement of plants; Frick was the working director who watched over the mass-production programs that helped keep prices down.
|FactSnippet No. 915,103 - Philanthropists|
226. Kathie Lee Gifford's contributed a number of musical numbers to Hats, and wrote and produced Under The Bridge, based upon the children's book The Family Under The Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson.
|FactSnippet No. 398,023 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
227. Peter Andreas Thiel is involved in a variety of philanthropic and political activities.
|FactSnippet No. 633,992 - Philanthropists|
228. Imran Khan is against US drone strikes and plans to disengage Pakistan from the US-led war on terror.
|FactSnippet No. 765,109 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
231. Larry Ellison is a proud owner of one of the largest yachts in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 866,398 - Philanthropists|
233. Imran Khan is the chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
|FactSnippet No. 765,094 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
235. In 1901, Andrew Carnegie was 66 years of age and considering retirement.
|FactSnippet No. 682,687 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
237. In 1981 Jane Wyman took a role that would earn her worldwide audiences , that of the fiercely controlling matriarch Angela Channing on the night-time television drama Falcon Crest.
|FactSnippet No. 926,168 - Philanthropists|
240. Nana Patekar won his second Filmfare Best Villain Award for his role in Apaharan.
|FactSnippet No. 864,985 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
241. PM Imran Khan views the Kashmir issue as a humanitarian issue, as opposed to a territorial dispute between two countries.
|FactSnippet No. 272,098 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
243. Dolly Parton established her musical career since she was a child.
|FactSnippet No. 777,177 - Philanthropists|
244. Kathie Lee Gifford is a celebrity ambassador for the non-profit organization Childhelp.
|FactSnippet No. 52,136 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Tom Steyer gained a more national profile in 2017, when he launched a campaign to impeach US Pres.
|FactSnippet No. 845,392 - Philanthropists|
247. Priyanka Chopra was the fifth Indian contestant to win Miss World, and the fourth to do so in seven years.
|FactSnippet No. 6,241 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
251. Kathie Lee Gifford made the announcement Tuesday morning in an emotional goodbye to her colleagues and her fans.
|FactSnippet No. 936,487 - Philanthropists|
253. Peter Andreas Thiel is a German-American entrepreneur, venture capitalist and hedge fund manager.
|FactSnippet No. 633,997 - Philanthropists|
255. Dr Miriam Adelson is gathering material for a memoir—either for her family's personal use or for wider publication.
|FactSnippet No. 690,959 - Philanthropists|
256. Dolly Parton had a cameo in the sequel, which aired in November 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 2,260 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
257. Since then Imran Khan became a real threat to the ruling parties and a future political prospect in Pakistan.
|FactSnippet No. 765,121 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
258. Sierra Leone was a close ally of Albert Margai, who had appointed him to the position in 1964.
|FactSnippet No. 375,183 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
263. In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote his most radical work to date, entitled Triumphant Democracy.
|FactSnippet No. 682,693 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
267. At the age of 39, Imran Khan took the winning last wicket himself.
|FactSnippet No. 3,199 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
270. Imran Khan visited embassies of Iran and Saudi Arabia and met their head of commissions in Islamabad on 8 January 2015 to understand their stance about the conflict which is engulfing both nations after execution of Sheikh Nimr by Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 765,113 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
272. Larry Ellison claimed his plane never reached that weight when it landed.
|FactSnippet No. 866,400 - Philanthropists|
273. Bob McNair is survived by his wife Janice and four children.
|FactSnippet No. 187,370 - Philanthropists|
274. Imran Khan addressed different public meetings in various cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other parts of country where he announced that PTI will introduce a uniform education system in which the children of rich and poor will have equal opportunities.
|FactSnippet No. 765,124 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
275. Peter Andreas Thiel described the film as "wrong on many levels".
|FactSnippet No. 633,981 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
276. Priyanka Chopra recently spoke out about freedoms that equal rights offer women.
|FactSnippet No. 124,644 - Philanthropists|
281. Bob McNair made charitable donations that eclipsed $500 million, per the team's release.
|FactSnippet No. 187,347 - Philanthropists|
282. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 796,644 - Philanthropists|
283. Bill Gates divided his responsibilities between two successors when he placed Ray Ozzie in charge of day-to-day management and Craig Mundie in charge of long-term product strategy.
|FactSnippet No. 762,628 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
285. Imran Khan maintained that vote rigging was to blame for his party's low vote totals.
|FactSnippet No. 765,172 - Philanthropists|
286. Bob McNair eventually broke through to success when he founded the cogeneration company Cogen Technologies, which he sold in 1999 to Enron and CalPERS.
|FactSnippet No. 842,652 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
287. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 797,173 - Philanthropists|
293. Imran Khan played his first match for Pakistan's national team in 1971, but he did not take a permanent place on the team until after his graduation from Oxford in 1976.
|FactSnippet No. 765,169 - Philanthropists|
294. PM Imran Khan sets a new precedence in the political history of Pakistan.
|FactSnippet No. 9,073 - Philanthropists|
296. Bill Gates showed early signs of competitiveness when he coordinated family athletic games at their summer house on Puget Sound.
|FactSnippet No. 762,655 - Philanthropists|
302. Andrew Carnegie became a messenger boy for the Pittsburgh telegraph office.
|FactSnippet No. 915,099 - Philanthropists|
304. Kathie Lee Gifford plays a recently widowed woman who has an active lifestyle.
|FactSnippet No. 933,913 - Philanthropists|
306. Bob McNair had battled multiple types of cancer in recent years.
|FactSnippet No. 187,314 - Philanthropists|
307. In 1992 Imran Khan achieved his greatest athletic success when he led the Pakistani team to its first World Cup title, defeating England in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 765,170 - Philanthropists|
308. Dolly Parton replied that cosmetic surgery was imperative in keeping with her famous image.
|FactSnippet No. 777,124 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
309. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 839,863 - Philanthropists|
310. Kathie Lee Gifford is currently working on a musical adaptation of It's a Wonderful Life with John McDaniel; McDaniel is composing music while Gifford is writing lyrics.
|FactSnippet No. 398,024 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
311. Tom Steyer is a billionaire hedge fund manager and a leading donor to Democratic and liberal causes.
|FactSnippet No. 845,399 - Philanthropists|
314. Larry Ellison was born Lawrence Joseph Ellison on August 17th, 1944.
|FactSnippet No. 866,396 - Philanthropists|
315. Priyanka Chopra was the first Bollywood star signed by Creative Artists Agency, and broke into the music scene in 2012 with her song "In My City" with will.
|FactSnippet No. 806,097 - Philanthropists|
317. Tom Steyer was known for taking high risks on distressed assets within volatile markets.
|FactSnippet No. 119,612 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
318. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 839,279 - Philanthropists|
319. In September 1848, Andrew Carnegie arrived with his family at their new prosperous home.
|FactSnippet No. 682,665 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
320. Priyanka Chopra is one of the highest-paid and high-profile celebrities in India.
|FactSnippet No. 6,267 - Philanthropists - en.wikipedia.org|
322. Dolly Parton has released more than 60 albums and has amassed dozens of indelible singles.
|FactSnippet No. 804,395 - Philanthropists|