1. Paris Hilton appeared in a Korean pop video by artist Kim Jang Hoon.
|FactSnippet No. 774,748 - Celebrities|
1. Paris Hilton appeared in a Korean pop video by artist Kim Jang Hoon.
|FactSnippet No. 774,748 - Celebrities|
2. Khloe Kardashian is one hot mama! The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star recently returned from a family vacation in Bali, but she's clearly not ready to get back to work.
|FactSnippet No. 56,660 - Celebrities|
3. Lindsay Lohan serves as a part-owner along with making bi-monthly promotional appearances.
|FactSnippet No. 4,711 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 830,053 - Celebrities|
10. Chelsea Handler is known for her epic putdowns and super quick wit.
|FactSnippet No. 8,669 - Celebrities|
11. Holly Willoughby looked as fabulous as ever on Wednesday morning, dazzling viewers with a navy and bright blue check dress from high street store Zara.
|FactSnippet No. 777,607 - Celebrities|
13. The Ellen DeGeneres Show is known for giving her audience gifts like trips, books, and even money.
|FactSnippet No. 878,435 - Celebrities|
14. In October 2014, Beyonce signed a deal to launch an activewear line of clothing with British fashion retailer Topshop.
|FactSnippet No. 79,007 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Piers Morgan reacts to draw vs Palace by hitting out one player.
|FactSnippet No. 9,975 - Celebrities|
16. In 2008, Piers Morgan won the seventh season of the US Celebrity Apprentice.
|FactSnippet No. 6,106 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In September 2009, Lindsay Lohan became an artistic adviser for the French fashion house Emanuel Ungaro.
|FactSnippet No. 4,716 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Stephen Merchant has played small roles in the films Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run, and The Invention of Lying (2009).
|FactSnippet No. 789,566 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In 1997, Kelly Brook appeared in a Pulp video "Help the Aged" with Huck Whitney of the band the Flaming Stars, in a slow dance sequence.
|FactSnippet No. 896,585 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Olly Murs has told Music Week that the modern music market means "you just don't know" how new releases will perform.
|FactSnippet No. 69,259 - Celebrities|
22. Harry Redknapp turned down Strictly to go on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here instead.
|FactSnippet No. 133,036 - Celebrities|
23. Russell Brand was not registered to vote in the 2015 election.
|FactSnippet No. 6,880 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jimmy Carr is always on tour throughout the year, taking only five weeks off.
|FactSnippet No. 778,372 - Celebrities|
25. Allen Ginsberg came in touch with the Hungryalist poets of Bengal, especially Malay Roy Choudhury, who introduced Ginsberg to the three fishes with one head of Indian emperor Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar.
|FactSnippet No. 794,368 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Declan Donnelly reveals heart melting reason he chose Holly for I'm A Celeb.
|FactSnippet No. 104,795 - Celebrities|
27. In February 2017, Paris Hilton donated 50 of her personal items to the Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the Starlight Children's Foundation.
|FactSnippet No. 5,976 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Stephen Merchant is a writer, director, radio presenter, comedian and actor.
|FactSnippet No. 969,423 - Celebrities|
29. Piers Morgan got involved another reality television program, becoming one of the most loathed competitors on The Celebrity Apprentice in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 780,504 - Celebrities|
30. Harry Redknapp was found not guilty on both counts on 8 February 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 841,434 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Justin Timberlake has celebrated his birthday by throwing a star-studded party.
|FactSnippet No. 813,424 - Celebrities|
36. Piers Morgan has slammed a former SAS member for saying he doesn't think the SAS should hire women troopers.
|FactSnippet No. 57,660 - Celebrities|
37. Kevin Hart is receiving criticism on social media after posting support for Jussie Smollett.
|FactSnippet No. 790,589 - Celebrities|
44. Holly Willoughby has no sympathy for I'm A Celebrity contestants.
|FactSnippet No. 9,038 - Celebrities|
46. Phillip Schofield surprises This Morning viewers as he unbuttons his shirt live on air to reveal the gender of a couples unborn baby.
|FactSnippet No. 125,945 - Celebrities|
47. In 2015, Rihanna told Harper's Bazaar that her faith in God has helped her throughout her career.
|FactSnippet No. 761,994 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Holly Willoughby enjoyed her time there, and often talks positively about her school days on This Morning.
|FactSnippet No. 765,022 - Celebrities|
51. Jimmy Carr appears at the end credits of Ross Noble's Randomist DVD, where he punched Noble on his way back to the dressing room.
|FactSnippet No. 778,347 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Olly Murs admits it took him "years" to become friends with Cheryl.
|FactSnippet No. 69,265 - Celebrities|
54. Holly Willoughby will be jetting out to Australia any day now as she gears up for this year's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!.
|FactSnippet No. 33,888 - Celebrities|
55. In 2008, Holly Willoughby became a patron of the charity Together for Short Lives.
|FactSnippet No. 2,984 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Paris Hilton's released "I Need You" as a digital download on February 14, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 774,694 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In May 2017, Harry Redknapp signed a one-year deal to continue as Birmingham manager for another season.
|FactSnippet No. 10,622 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Paris Hilton was once known as the world's most famous socialite.
|FactSnippet No. 33,280 - Celebrities|
62. Allen Ginsberg would often do public readings of "Howl", which only added to the poem's prestige.
|FactSnippet No. 979,086 - Celebrities|
64. In 2013, Kelly Brook became a temporary team captain on Celebrity Juice aired on ITV2.
|FactSnippet No. 896,582 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
68. Kevin Hart characterized the protest as non-constructive and stated "If you don't believe people change, grow as they get older, I don't know what to tell you".
|FactSnippet No. 772,987 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Justin Timberlake does God's work through using the most of his talent.
|FactSnippet No. 772,626 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
70. Noel Edmonds has emerged as a surprise campmate to join the I'm A Celebrity jungle.
|FactSnippet No. 104,523 - Celebrities|
72. Stephen Merchant sticks to the formula with Raya being an underdog and an outsider in the world of WWE where female wrestlers come from dancing, cheerleading, and modeling backgrounds rather than wrestling like Raya.
|FactSnippet No. 789,582 - Celebrities|
73. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 797,026 - Celebrities|
75. In March 2010, Keith Lemon made several appearances on I'm a Celebrity.
|FactSnippet No. 817,746 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Allen Ginsberg was an early proponent of freedom for gay people.
|FactSnippet No. 794,383 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
78. Farah Khan made her directorial debut with the 2004 film Main Hoon Na.
|FactSnippet No. 643,841 - Celebrities|
79. Paris Hilton was born into one of America's premier business dynasties—The Hilton Group.
|FactSnippet No. 790,790 - Celebrities|
80. David Tutera has planned events and weddings all over the world.
|FactSnippet No. 959,963 - Celebrities|
83. Mr Jamie Oliver has previously been a thorn in the company's side.
|FactSnippet No. 825,220 - Celebrities|
84. Harry Redknapp felt he might be at a distinct disadvantage when taking on the Dreaded Dash's puzzle element because he'd never actually done a jigsaw puzzle before.
|FactSnippet No. 841,450 - Celebrities|
87. Allen Ginsberg was an ardent spokesman and publicist for the radical new writing of the 1950s and 1960s; he was an outspoken political dissident, critical of the abuses of power by governments of all stripes; he was the co-founder and director of the Naropa School of Disembodied Poetics in Boulder, Colorado; he was an early and highly influential gay rights advocate.
|FactSnippet No. 794,413 - Celebrities|
88. Russell Brand is rumored to be joining the A-list cast for 2012's "Rock of Ages", playing the role of Lonnie.
|FactSnippet No. 792,643 - Celebrities|
89. Emma Willis made the National Television Award's best dressed list last week.
|FactSnippet No. 796,072 - Celebrities|
90. In May 2014, Rihanna left Def Jam Recordings to sign fully with Roc Nation, the record label that had managed her career since October 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 761,967 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
91. Farah Khan gave birth to triplets in 2008; one son and two daughters.
|FactSnippet No. 377,053 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Khloe Kardashian was forced to relive one of the most difficult times of her life on the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
|FactSnippet No. 45,689 - Celebrities|
93. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 813,417 - Celebrities|
95. In February 2011, Keith Lemon became the executive producer of This Morning for a week of special episodes, taking over from the absent Karl Newton.
|FactSnippet No. 817,748 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Piers Morgan had a meltdown and told Good Morning Britain producers to "stick their segments where the sun don't shine" after they told him off.
|FactSnippet No. 57,656 - Celebrities|
97. At the height of his celebrity, Allen Ginsberg was, arguably, as symbolic of America—or at least a large segment of the country—as anyone.
|FactSnippet No. 975,797 - Celebrities|
100. Paris Hilton makes approximately US$ 10 million a year from the products that are sold worldwide.
|FactSnippet No. 774,724 - Celebrities|
103. Paris Hilton changed the cover sleeve and booklet to display pictures of the singer topless.
|FactSnippet No. 774,702 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
104. Olly Murs was confirmed to be returning for the 8th season on 21 September 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 780,228 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
105. Khloe Kardashian looks stunning in skintight jeans as she heads for some spiritual healing in LA.
|FactSnippet No. 56,662 - Celebrities|
107. In January 2017, it was announced that Beyonce would headline the Coachella Music and Arts Festival.
|FactSnippet No. 78,967 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
108. Noel Edmonds is set to be the highest paid star to enter the I'm A Celebrity jungle EVER.
|FactSnippet No. 104,519 - Celebrities|
109. Russell Brand starred as Lonny in a film adaptation of the 1980s-set musical Rock Of Ages, released in cinemas in June 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 6,869 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
110. On 27 December 2007, Gordon Ramsay appeared in the Extras Christmas special.
|FactSnippet No. 2,805 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
112. In 2005, Lindsay Lohan had returned and played in the movie Herbie: Fully Loaded.
|FactSnippet No. 779,325 - Celebrities|
113. On 2 February 2015, it was announced that Emma Willis was to present her final edition of Bit on the Side that night, and Clark would take over as the main presenter of the spin off show.
|FactSnippet No. 250,234 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
114. Olly Murs has revealed he was caught with his pants down during the knife attack at Sony Music headquarters last week.
|FactSnippet No. 69,264 - Celebrities|
117. Phillip Schofield interviews a ghost on This Morning and people don't know what to make of it.
|FactSnippet No. 11,300 - Celebrities|
118. Kevin Hart has a game available through iTunes called "Little Jumpman".
|FactSnippet No. 772,977 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
119. Gordon Ramsay has signed a 10-year lease for the Lucky Cat site, which is home to sister restaurant Maze Grill.
|FactSnippet No. 796,676 - Celebrities|
121. Phillip Schofield spent two years working for the Auckland-based station Radio Hauraki.
|FactSnippet No. 780,457 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
122. In 2016, Lindsay Lohan pivoted, choosing to focus on her career as a businesswoman over her acting career.
|FactSnippet No. 825,982 - Celebrities|
126. The only player to whom Dennis Rodman related was reserve center Jack Haley, who earned his trust by not being shocked after a visit to a gay bar.
|FactSnippet No. 97,122 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
128. In September 1992, Shilpa Shetty signed for and began working on her first film—the romantic drama Gaata Rahe Mera Dil—to be directed by Dilip Naik which tells the story of a girl involved in a love triangle between two men.
|FactSnippet No. 829,847 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
130. In September 2012, Emma Willis became a permanent presenter on This Morning, presenting segments in The Hub, taking over from Coleen Nolan.
|FactSnippet No. 250,228 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
134. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 794,885 - Celebrities|
136. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 781,851 - Celebrities|
137. Paris Hilton is known for her love of small dogs, and has had a female Chihuahua named Tinkerbell among many other pets.
|FactSnippet No. 5,971 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
141. Jimmy Fallon is Catholic and, as a child, he wanted to become a priest.
|FactSnippet No. 772,826 - Celebrities|
143. Noel Edmonds is a licensed helicopter pilot, and one of his early personal aircraft was registered G-NOEL.
|FactSnippet No. 62,679 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
144. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 804,176 - Celebrities|
149. Jimmy Fallon has average built body standing with the height of 6 feet.
|FactSnippet No. 772,858 - Celebrities|
151. Farah Khan is an Indian film director, film producer, actress and choreographer.
|FactSnippet No. 647,202 - Celebrities|
153. Holly Willoughby was all smiles this morning as she left her home in south-west London.
|FactSnippet No. 57,296 - Celebrities|
154. Many of the characters Allen Ginsberg references in "Howl", such as Neal Cassady and Herbert Huncke, destroyed themselves through excessive substance abuse or a generally wild lifestyle.
|FactSnippet No. 794,391 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
159. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 805,944 - Celebrities|
161. Jimmy Fallon initially envisioned he would spend three years at SNL, like Belushi, but he was persuaded to stay on for an additional three when given the reins to Weekend Update.
|FactSnippet No. 36,727 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Emma Willis turned heads for all the right reasons last week, when she attended the National Television Awards 2019 in London.
|FactSnippet No. 814,028 - Celebrities|
163. Jimmy Fallon was promoted to repertory player in his second season.
|FactSnippet No. 772,812 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
165. In February 2012, Adele was listed at number five on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Music.
|FactSnippet No. 27 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
168. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 796,313 - Celebrities|
169. Olly Murs tried to text his estranged twin brother Ben in the hopes of reconciliation—but he had changed his number.
|FactSnippet No. 34,295 - Celebrities|
170. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 819,645 - Celebrities|
171. Russell Brand is a patron of the Focus 12 drug treatment programme after his own use of the service.
|FactSnippet No. 775,291 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
174. Holly Willoughby has more than 3.5 million fans on her Instagram.
|FactSnippet No. 765,039 - Celebrities|
175. Paris Hilton was born into one of America's premier business dynasties—The Hilton Group.
|FactSnippet No. 791,941 - Celebrities|
178. Jimmy Fallon uses Whisper Challenge for a heartwarming military reunion.
|FactSnippet No. 75,626 - Celebrities|
179. In June 2003, Jamie Oliver was awarded an MBE for his services to the hospitality industry.
|FactSnippet No. 3,277 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
181. That year, Beyonce was published as the fourth most-powerful celebrity in the Forbes rankings.
|FactSnippet No. 78,989 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Holly Willoughby paired the A-line number with black stiletto court shoes and wore her hair in a tousled bob of gentle waves.
|FactSnippet No. 782,769 - Celebrities|
184. Khloe Kardashian shared a quick snapshot of her little girl trying on some designer sunglasses.
|FactSnippet No. 792,559 - Celebrities|
185. Khloe Kardashian posted the photo to let her fans know that the new sports bra and leggings in this gorgeous coral hue has just dropped in sizes XS to 4XL.
|FactSnippet No. 834,677 - Celebrities|
187. In July 2006, Gordon Ramsay won the Catey award for "Independent Restaurateur of the Year", becoming only the third person to have won three Catey awards.
|FactSnippet No. 2,799 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
188. Holly Willoughby gives children special treat before they jet off to Australia: see photo.
|FactSnippet No. 69,031 - Celebrities|
190. Russell Brand previously worked as the brand and events director for the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
|FactSnippet No. 75,866 - Celebrities|
191. Stephen Merchant is an actor, writer, director, producer and standup comedian known for the popular British sitcoms such as The Office and Extras.
|FactSnippet No. 789,583 - Celebrities|
192. Noel Edmonds set to join I'm A Celebrity 2018 line-up as a secret campmate.
|FactSnippet No. 104,538 - Celebrities|
193. Rihanna has responded to the shade Victoria's Secret threw her way last week with an equally shady response.
|FactSnippet No. 89,163 - Celebrities|
194. Mackenzie Foy debuted by appearing in the 2011 romantic fantasy film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 1 as Renesmee Cullen.
|FactSnippet No. 872,810 - Celebrities|
195. Lindsay Lohan stars in the supernatural thriller, which is her first movie in six years.
|FactSnippet No. 784,655 - Celebrities|
196. Russell Brand said, "If there was a female Christ, it's Britney".
|FactSnippet No. 775,259 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
197. On 29 April 2016, it was announced that Harry Redknapp was to join Australian side Central Coast Mariners as a football consultant.
|FactSnippet No. 841,430 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
198. Olly Murs was forced to ask the audience of The Voice for deodorant during Saturday night's live show—prompting amusement from fans.
|FactSnippet No. 813,821 - Celebrities|
199. Kevin Hart would go on to marry his second and current wife Eniko Parrish in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 773,008 - Celebrities|
201. In 2016, Beyonce ranked at number 34 on the Celebrity 100 list with earnings of $54 million.
|FactSnippet No. 78,991 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
202. At the height of his celebrity, Allen Ginsberg was, arguably, as symbolic of America—or at least a large segment of the country—as anyone.
|FactSnippet No. 971,519 - Celebrities|
203. Mackenzie Foy debuted by appearing in the 2011 romantic fantasy film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 1 as Renesmee Cullen.
|FactSnippet No. 873,547 - Celebrities|
207. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 825,471 - Celebrities|
208. Piers Morgan is called a TV personality, presenter, journalist and editor.
|FactSnippet No. 791,214 - Celebrities|
209. Olly Murs is currently single, although he was romantically linked to Mel Sykes, 48, in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 839,605 - Celebrities|
210. Verne Troyer was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold, according to The Blast.
|FactSnippet No. 225,925 - Celebrities|
211. On October 3, 2013, Chelsea Handler confirmed her breakup with her boyfriend hotelier Andre Balazs on her talk show Chelsea Lately, after dated on and off for two years.
|FactSnippet No. 776,661 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
212. Jimmy Fallon had shown his various skills with his studio albums in 2002 and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 772,856 - Celebrities|
217. In December 2018, The Ellen DeGeneres Show announced that she's considering ending the show, when her contract expires in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 878,416 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
218. Rogers commented:"The minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist".
|FactSnippet No. 790,546 - Celebrities|
219. The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a producer for television and film, a comedian and voice actress, and a screenwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 878,430 - Celebrities|
221. David Tutera has teamed with Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores to create Down the Aisle in Style, a line of wedding accessories.
|FactSnippet No. 560,820 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
224. At the height of his celebrity, Allen Ginsberg was, arguably, as symbolic of America—or at least a large segment of the country—as anyone.
|FactSnippet No. 970,403 - Celebrities|
227. In September 1992, Shilpa Shetty signed for and began working on her first film—the romantic drama Gaata Rahe Mera Dil—to be directed by Dilip Naik which tells the story of a girl involved in a love triangle between two men.
|FactSnippet No. 843,694 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
228. Holly Willoughby looked a vision in red for This Morning today.
|FactSnippet No. 790,991 - Celebrities|
229. Rihanna won Gillette's Venus Breeze "Celebrity Legs of a Goddess" award in 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 806,628 - Celebrities|
231. In early 2007, Rihanna appeared on the single "Roll It" with Jamaican band J-Status and fellow Barbadian singer-songwriter Shontelle.
|FactSnippet No. 761,962 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
235. Rihanna is one of the performers who turned down the chance to perform during the 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show and now she is throwing some shade at the big event.
|FactSnippet No. 820,642 - Celebrities|
236. Kevin Hart came to prominence from his guest appearance in Undeclared.
|FactSnippet No. 4,172 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
237. Piers Morgan is close with his four children and often shares pictures of them on his Instagram.
|FactSnippet No. 780,509 - Celebrities|
238. Chelsea Handler made a spin-off of the show, a documentary After Lately.
|FactSnippet No. 776,684 - Celebrities|
240. On 9 May 2011, it was reported that Kelly Brook had miscarried.
|FactSnippet No. 896,594 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
241. In March 2015, Beyonce became a co-owner, with other artists, of the music streaming service Tidal.
|FactSnippet No. 79,005 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
244. Allen Ginsberg was a signer of the anti-war manifesto "A Call to Resist Illegitimate Authority", circulated among draft resistors in 1967 by members of the radical intellectual collective RESIST.
|FactSnippet No. 971,512 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Farah Khan is mom to triplets, Czar, Diva and Anya.
|FactSnippet No. 893,489 - Celebrities|
246. In 2005, Shilpa Shetty starred opposite Upendra in the Kannada film Auto Shankar.
|FactSnippet No. 7,773 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
247. Chelsea Handler was raised in Reform Judaism and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.
|FactSnippet No. 1,736 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
248. Perez Hilton has not used photos by X17 on his website since the suit.
|FactSnippet No. 6,064 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
249. Paris Hilton was born into one of America's premier business dynasties—The Hilton Group.
|FactSnippet No. 774,753 - Celebrities|
250. Holly Willoughby is great at showing off her daily This Morning outfits on her Instagram account.
|FactSnippet No. 782,773 - Celebrities|
251. Harry Redknapp joins I'm a Celeb—despite refusing to fly to Australia for work.
|FactSnippet No. 85,792 - Celebrities|
252. Harry Redknapp was a contestant in the 2018 series of I'm a Celebrity.
|FactSnippet No. 841,437 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
253. On 28 January 2016, Rihanna released her eighth studio album, Anti, exclusively through streaming service Tidal.
|FactSnippet No. 761,969 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
255. Shilpa Shetty was born on 8th June 1975 in Mangalore to parents Surendra and Sunanda.
|FactSnippet No. 781,213 - Celebrities|
256. Noel Edmonds is the first TV personality to receive an award from the AAG.
|FactSnippet No. 62,656 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
258. Allen Ginsberg was a staunch supporter of others whose expression challenged obscenity laws.
|FactSnippet No. 794,385 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
259. Dennis Rodman is fast becoming the go-to consultant on international relations.
|FactSnippet No. 104,390 - Celebrities|
261. Jamie Oliver performed a new song written by Leigh Haggerwood called Fish Stew which Oliver cooked to and drummed along to at the end of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 778,005 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
264. Verne Troyer was born in Michigan, and his short stature was the result of a rare genetic disorder called Cartilage–hair hypoplasia.
|FactSnippet No. 225,963 - Celebrities|
266. Holly Willoughby is getting just as excited about the return of I'm A Celebrity as we are, it seems.
|FactSnippet No. 125,382 - Celebrities|
269. Russell Brand presented Dancefloor Chart, touring nightclubs in Britain and Ibiza, and hosted the tea-time request show Select.
|FactSnippet No. 775,255 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
272. In 2012, Holly Willoughby began hosting a revived version of Surprise Surprise.
|FactSnippet No. 37,024 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
276. Jimmy Fallon met film producer Nancy Juvonen on the set of Fever Pitch.
|FactSnippet No. 772,852 - Celebrities|
277. Russell Brand is rumored to be joining the A-list cast for 2012's "Rock of Ages", playing the role of Lonnie.
|FactSnippet No. 843,524 - Celebrities|
281. Piers Morgan was bullied and beat up by his new classmates.
|FactSnippet No. 780,500 - Celebrities|
283. Allen Ginsberg referred to his parents, in a 1985 interview, as "old-fashioned delicatessen philosophers".
|FactSnippet No. 794,349 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
284. Lindsay Lohan was born on July 2, 1986 and is of Is of Italian and Irish descent.
|FactSnippet No. 779,327 - Celebrities|
286. The Ellen DeGeneres Show came out about this abuse about 10 years ago.
|FactSnippet No. 878,429 - Celebrities|
287. In 2011, Adele gave a free concert for Pride London, a registered charity which arranges LGBT events in London.
|FactSnippet No. 20 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
292. In 1954, traveling in Mexico, Allen Ginsberg built his own set of log drums which he suspended from a tree and played.
|FactSnippet No. 794,415 - Celebrities|
296. Jimmy Fallon landed his second audition at the age of 23.
|FactSnippet No. 3,483 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
297. At the age of 23, The Ellen DeGeneres Show began performing at a local coffeehouse.
|FactSnippet No. 878,428 - Celebrities|
299. Noel Edmonds is set to appear as the 11th campmate on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!.
|FactSnippet No. 104,542 - Celebrities|
300. Paris Hilton's modeled for a second time at the 2011 Brazil Fashion Week.
|FactSnippet No. 774,690 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
302. In 2018, Rihanna launched a lingerie brand named "Savage X Fenty".
|FactSnippet No. 6,653 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
305. Jimmy Fallon went back to school and got a communications degree in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 772,836 - Celebrities|
306. Olly Murs borrows deodorant from audience member because he smells on The Voice.
|FactSnippet No. 812,186 - Celebrities|
307. Chelsea Handler is active on social media such as facebook, twitter, and Instagram account.
|FactSnippet No. 776,674 - Celebrities|
308. Chelsea Handler is German on her mother's side and Jewish American on her father's side.
|FactSnippet No. 776,692 - Celebrities|
310. Holly Willoughby took to Instagram to share an image of her TV look, and thanked her resident glam squad.
|FactSnippet No. 819,842 - Celebrities|
312. In 2007, Lindsay Lohan was nominated for a Screen Actor's Guild award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for "Bobby".
|FactSnippet No. 779,335 - Celebrities|
314. Verne Troyer was surrounded by his family during his last hospitalization, according to a post they placed on his official Instagram account.
|FactSnippet No. 225,920 - Celebrities|
315. Rihanna's was named the Digital Songs Artist of the 2000s decade, the top Hot 100 artist of the 2010s decade, as well as the all-time top Pop Songs artist by Billboard.
|FactSnippet No. 761,956 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
316. Farah Khan turns 54 today and it wouldn't be wrong to say that she is one of Bollywood's most loved filmmakers.
|FactSnippet No. 643,839 - Celebrities|
317. Olly Murs was forced to ask the audience of The Voice for deodorant during Saturday night's live show—prompting amusement from fans.
|FactSnippet No. 814,638 - Celebrities|
318. In March 2008, Perez Hilton announced on his blog that he would no longer blog about artists signed to Sony BMG.
|FactSnippet No. 848,010 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
322. At the time Lindsay Lohan was going through a breakup with Hard Rock Cafe heir Harry Morton, which contributed to her problems on the set, according to Allure.
|FactSnippet No. 779,354 - Celebrities|
323. In September 1992, Shilpa Shetty signed for and began working on her first film—the romantic drama Gaata Rahe Mera Dil—to be directed by Dilip Naik which tells the story of a girl involved in a love triangle between two men.
|FactSnippet No. 796,935 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
324. Kevin Hart returned in the sequel, Ride Along 2, which was released on January 15, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 4,175 - Celebrities - en.wikipedia.org|
327. Russell Brand made his theatrical debut at age 15 in a school production of Bugsy Malone, and he then began work as a film extra.
|FactSnippet No. 775,315 - Celebrities|