1. In October 2015, Meghan Trainor appeared on Undateable as the musical guest, and made a cameo appearance.
|FactSnippet No. 179,543 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
1. In October 2015, Meghan Trainor appeared on Undateable as the musical guest, and made a cameo appearance.
|FactSnippet No. 179,543 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Ariana Grande met actor Graham Phillips in the cast of the musical 13 in 2008 and dated him until 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 776 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Lily Allen produced two mixtapes—My First Mixtape and My Second Mixtape—to promote her work.
|FactSnippet No. 795,342 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Dolores O'Riordan was an icon in the rock and roll scene as well as in fashion.
|FactSnippet No. 174,689 - Songwriters|
5. Lady Gaga has a framed black and white portrait of herself hung on her wall.
|FactSnippet No. 781,854 - Songwriters|
8. Dolores O'Riordan had suffered physical and mental health problems over the years.
|FactSnippet No. 174,718 - Songwriters|
10. Lily Allen is a cricket fan and has appeared on Test Match Special.
|FactSnippet No. 4,686 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Kelly Rowland began her solo career in 2002 with the release of the debut solo album, Simply Deep.
|FactSnippet No. 778,847 - Songwriters|
13. Pete Shelley supposedly offered Harriet the option of staying with him and Mary as a sort of sister and companion, but Harriet refused such an offer.
|FactSnippet No. 237,194 - Songwriters|
16. Janet Jackson will be inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 835,314 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Ariana Grande is subverting it with cute, comfortable, and on-trend dresses with a feminine slant.
|FactSnippet No. 771 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 840,055 - Songwriters|
19. Lady Gaga described a time she saw Kesha wearing only her underwear in Dr Luke's studio.
|FactSnippet No. 785,283 - Songwriters|
23. Alicia Keys's recorded a song together with Eve called "Speechless", dedicated to her son.
|FactSnippet No. 773,489 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Tom Petty has a stepson named Dylan from Dana's previous marriage.
|FactSnippet No. 167,489 - Songwriters|
28. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 795,211 - Songwriters|
29. Lady Gaga partnered with Polaroid in January 2010 as their Creative Director and announced a suite of photo capturing products called Grey Label.
|FactSnippet No. 4,368 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Tom Petty died too soon, as so many of the greats do.
|FactSnippet No. 167,433 - Songwriters|
31. In 1963, Neil Diamond married Jaye Posner with whom he has two daughters.
|FactSnippet No. 203,567 - Songwriters|
35. Tom Petty worked for a time as a gravedigger in his youth.
|FactSnippet No. 167,417 - Songwriters|
37. In November 2014, Anthony Kiedis set out on a mini-book tour to promote the Chili Peppers book, Fandemonium.
|FactSnippet No. 754,092 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Janet Jackson acknowledged that we had no prior knowledge of her plans.
|FactSnippet No. 835,339 - Songwriters|
42. In 1997 and 1998, Emmylou Harris performed in Sarah McLachlan's Lilith Fair, promoting feminism in music.
|FactSnippet No. 807,417 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Leon Russell married Janet Lee Constantine on February 6, 1983, who gave birth to 3 daughters for him.
|FactSnippet No. 980,011 - Songwriters|
46. On February 1, 2010, Barbra Streisand joined over eighty other artists in recording a new version of the 1985 charity single "We Are the World".
|FactSnippet No. 769,932 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
47. In July 2014, it was reported that Alicia Keys had changed management from Red Light Management's Will Botwin to Ron Laffitte and Guy Oseary at Maverick.
|FactSnippet No. 773,491 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 804,397 - Songwriters|
50. Taylor Swift posts on Instagram she voted for Bredesen in Tennessee.
|FactSnippet No. 226 - Songwriters|
51. Kelly Rowland played the role of Margot Scotts in the television film Love By the 10th Date, which premiered on Lifetime on January 28, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 4,109 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Norah Jones joined with Sasha Dobson and Catherine Popper to form the country trio Puss N Boots.
|FactSnippet No. 659,291 - Songwriters|
55. Lady Gaga delivers pizza, gift cards to California fire victims.
|FactSnippet No. 124,137 - Songwriters|
56. Barbra Streisand revealed that she'd failed her written driver's test three times.
|FactSnippet No. 59,152 - Songwriters|
60. Lady Gaga already made Oscars history earlier this week by becoming the first person to be nominated for Best Actress and Best Original Song in the same year.
|FactSnippet No. 762,065 - Songwriters|
62. Lily Allen forced to pull out of performance in Chicago due to illness.
|FactSnippet No. 9,569 - Songwriters|
63. Max Martin became the youngest driver in F1 history in his first race appearance at 17.
|FactSnippet No. 971,640 - Songwriters|
64. Ariana Grande counts some contemporary artists among her musical role models—like India.
|FactSnippet No. 804,196 - Songwriters|
65. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 796,644 - Songwriters|
66. Jennifer Love Hewitt is an actress, singer, songwriter, producer as well as a director.
|FactSnippet No. 707,213 - Songwriters|
67. At the age of 24, the late rock legend Tom Petty tied the knot with his first wife Jane Benyo on March 26, 1974.
|FactSnippet No. 167,440 - Songwriters|
68. In 2011, Tom Waits was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 481,344 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Ariana Grande counts some contemporary artists among her musical role models—like India.
|FactSnippet No. 784,779 - Songwriters|
70. In September 2014, Ariana Grande participated at the charitable Stand Up to Cancer television program, performing her song "My Everything" in memory of her grandfather, who had died of cancer that July.
|FactSnippet No. 762,232 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Jason Mraz stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 72 kg.
|FactSnippet No. 782,865 - Songwriters|
72. Tom Waits has made use of blues, jazz, and vaudeville, and experimental.
|FactSnippet No. 481,419 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
73. In 2014 Dannii Minogue continued her expansion into the fashion world by launching her own ecommerce store danniishop.
|FactSnippet No. 809,527 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
75. In 2018, Shawn Mendes worked with Omaze to raise funds through donations to support the WE Schools program, a movement aiming to support youth through educational services and mentorship.
|FactSnippet No. 7,398 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Around this time, Dolly Parton branched out in a new direction.
|FactSnippet No. 777,162 - Songwriters|
78. Shawn Mendes sat down with Spotify on Thursday for the third episode of the streaming app's new podcast The Rewind With Guy Raz.
|FactSnippet No. 126,139 - Songwriters|
79. Barbra Streisand has one child: her son Jason Gould, with first husband Elliott Gould.
|FactSnippet No. 769,966 - Songwriters|
82. Ariana Grande counts some contemporary artists among her musical role models—like India.
|FactSnippet No. 772,884 - Songwriters|
83. Kylie Minogue will be bringing her Golden tour to Australia in March, 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 178,539 - Songwriters|
84. Shawn Mendes went from posting Vines from his bedroom to rocking arena stages around the world, but Tuesday he opened up more about his continued battle with anxiety.
|FactSnippet No. 100,509 - Songwriters|
85. Dolly Parton talks Christmas at Dollywood, new projects in 1-on-1 interview.
|FactSnippet No. 99,511 - Songwriters|
86. Kylie Minogue won her second consecutive ARIA Award for the year's highest-selling single, and received a "Special Achievement Award".
|FactSnippet No. 178,480 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
88. In July 2010, Kylie Minogue released her eleventh studio album, Aphrodite.
|FactSnippet No. 178,495 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
89. In 2002, Avril Lavigne made a cameo appearance in the music video for "Hundred Million" by the pop punk band Treble Charger.
|FactSnippet No. 773,831 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Lily Allen earned initial recognition through her recording uploaded on Myspace after which she was signed by a record label and released her major first single, "Smile" in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 829,707 - Songwriters|
93. Alex Turner has repeatedly cited Method Man as one of his favourite lyricists, and has referenced the Wu-Tang Clan in his own lyrics.
|FactSnippet No. 862,666 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
94. Alex Turner became interested in country music during the making of 2011's Suck It And See.
|FactSnippet No. 123,827 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Carly Rae Jepsen is back with a new single and a new music video.
|FactSnippet No. 11,708 - Songwriters|
97. Pete Shelley was born in Leigh, a suburb to the west of Manchester in the north west of England, in 1955.
|FactSnippet No. 237,211 - Songwriters|
99. Gary Barlow was appointed an OBE in 2012 for services to music and charity.
|FactSnippet No. 777,371 - Songwriters|
100. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 820,907 - Songwriters|
101. Alicia Keys gave birth to her second child, son Genesis Ali Dean, on December 27, 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 509 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
102. Linda Perry is an American rock musician, songwriter, and record producer.
|FactSnippet No. 910,406 - Songwriters|
103. Gary Barlow was given the Groups category in his third year on the show.
|FactSnippet No. 2,711 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
104. Alicia Keys declared that she hoped her music would stay indescribable.
|FactSnippet No. 790,669 - Songwriters|
105. Jennifer Love Hewitt rushed to her own defense, and fired back at the commentators.
|FactSnippet No. 707,223 - Songwriters|
107. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 804,396 - Songwriters|
108. Avril Lavigne had a star tattooed on the inside of her left wrist that was created at the same time as friend and musical associate Ben Moody's identical tattoo.
|FactSnippet No. 773,867 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
109. Gary Barlow dedicated the band's song "Rule the World" to "everyone who's lost someone—Dad, this is for you".
|FactSnippet No. 829,593 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
110. Lady Gaga pushed back on questions asking if she had witnessed Dr Luke abusing Kesha.
|FactSnippet No. 783,429 - Songwriters|
111. Elton John has received five Brit Awards, including the award for Best British Male in 1991, and awards for Outstanding Contribution to Music in 1986 and 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 768,660 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Alicia Keys is neck-deep in planning what all she'll do as host of this year's Grammy Awards, but she just got a major vote of confidence.
|FactSnippet No. 794,988 - Songwriters|
114. Barbra Streisand has defended her choice in using teleprompters to display lyrics and, sometimes, banter.
|FactSnippet No. 24,713 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
115. Norah Jones is a combination of hard–working jazz musician and guileless young woman.
|FactSnippet No. 659,318 - Songwriters|
116. Taylor Swift has performed in charity reliefs including Sydney's Sound Relief concert.
|FactSnippet No. 103 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
117. In 2005, Tom Petty began hosting his own show "Buried Treasure" on XM Satellite Radio, on which he shared selections from his personal record collection.
|FactSnippet No. 167,373 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
119. Alicia Keys's crowing achievement of 2007 was the November release of her fourth studio album, As I Am.
|FactSnippet No. 813,499 - Songwriters|
121. Sir Elton John used Paul Buckmaster to arrange the music on his studio albums during the 1970s.
|FactSnippet No. 789,851 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
122. Ariana Grande wants you to know there's no shame in going to therapy.
|FactSnippet No. 75,638 - Songwriters|
123. Elton John embarked on a musical career in the early 1960s.
|FactSnippet No. 209,695 - Songwriters|
124. Sir Elton John formed his own label named The Rocket Record Company and signed acts to it—notably Neil Sedaka (John sang background vocals on Sedaka's "Bad Blood") and Kiki Dee, in whom he took a personal interest.
|FactSnippet No. 971,481 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
125. Elton John has the record sales of 300 million during his fifty years of career.
|FactSnippet No. 209,719 - Songwriters|
126. Elton John has had some of the most celebrated spats in the music industry.
|FactSnippet No. 768,681 - Songwriters|
129. Elton John was previously married to Renate Blauel from 1984 to 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 209,672 - Songwriters|
130. Lily Allen earned initial recognition through her recording uploaded on Myspace after which she was signed by a record label and released her major first single, "Smile" in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 796,802 - Songwriters|
131. On January 26, 2008, Billy Joel performed with the Philadelphia Orchestra celebrating the 151st anniversary of the Academy of Music.
|FactSnippet No. 299,879 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
132. Lily Allen made her thoughts on the racism row clear as she closed her gig with the rendition at the Enmore Theatre in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday.
|FactSnippet No. 839,497 - Songwriters|
133. In March 2010, Kylie Minogue was declared by researchers as the "most powerful celebrity in Britain".
|FactSnippet No. 178,516 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
134. In 1970 Stevie Wonder married Syreeta Wright, a Motown employee and aspiring singer.
|FactSnippet No. 224,588 - Songwriters|
135. Tom Petty played a variety of different guitars and even designed several of the instruments—specifically the Rickenbacker 660.
|FactSnippet No. 15,268 - Songwriters|
137. Janet Jackson attended public school in Encino, California for some time before switching to Valley Professional School, from which she graduated in 1984.
|FactSnippet No. 184,707 - Songwriters|
138. Janet Jackson was showcased on the soundtrack to the film Mo Money.
|FactSnippet No. 184,759 - Songwriters|
142. Elton John returned in a blue kimono playing "Your Song", solo before the band came up and joined in.
|FactSnippet No. 785,124 - Songwriters|
143. In 2007, Norah Jones made her acting debut as the protagonist in a film directed by Wong Kar-wai.
|FactSnippet No. 659,268 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
145. On 2 November 2017, Dannii Minogue confirmed she would release a new song entitled "Galaxy" on 10 November, a day before the tour is due to start.
|FactSnippet No. 982,600 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
146. Lily Allen gave birth to her first child, Ethel, in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 4,684 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
148. Janet Jackson recorded a message to her fans and informed them about postponing her ongoing Unbreakable world tour for a while.
|FactSnippet No. 184,782 - Songwriters|
149. In 2012, Lady Gaga launched the Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization that focuses on youth empowerment.
|FactSnippet No. 36,717 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
150. Janet Jackson released her fourth album, Rhythm Nation 1814, in September 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 184,660 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
151. Tom Petty admitted in his biography that he instead felt hurt by the surreal experience.
|FactSnippet No. 768,444 - Songwriters|
152. On 6 July 2016, Sarah Brightman released her eighth compilation album: Gala—The Collection.
|FactSnippet No. 582,942 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
153. Alicia Keys's gave birth to their second son, Genesis Ali Dean, in December 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 773,512 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
154. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 829,570 - Songwriters|
155. Kylie Minogue began appearing in more avant-garde British monthlies like l-D and The Face, rather than the teen pop magazines that had boosted her career in its initial years.
|FactSnippet No. 178,554 - Songwriters|
159. In June 2001 Sir Elton John sold 20 of his cars at Christie's, saying he didn't get the chance to drive them because he was out of the country so often.
|FactSnippet No. 789,855 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
161. Taylor Swift continues political support for Bredesen in Instagram post.
|FactSnippet No. 238 - Songwriters|
163. Barbra Streisand established herself as a major Broadway star in the career-making role of Fanny Brice in the musical Funny Girl.
|FactSnippet No. 769,973 - Songwriters|
164. Elton John is currently on his farewell tour, "Farewell Yellow Brick Road", across the world.
|FactSnippet No. 209,636 - Songwriters|
165. Ariana Grande has has an interesting experience with her new hand tattoo.
|FactSnippet No. 819,667 - Songwriters|
169. Tom Petty was found unconscious at his home, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest, early in the morning of October 2, 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 167,386 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
170. Lily Allen earned initial recognition through her recording uploaded on Myspace after which she was signed by a record label and released her major first single, "Smile" in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 825,319 - Songwriters|
171. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 825,116 - Songwriters|
172. In 2007 Norah Jones made her acting debut, starring in Wong Kar-Wai's My Blueberry Nights; the movie premiered at the Cannes film festival.
|FactSnippet No. 659,294 - Songwriters|
177. At the very end of 2015, Mike Posner released his EP which was called "The Truth".
|FactSnippet No. 176,523 - Songwriters|
178. Lady Gaga fans weren't far from the "Shallow" on Saturday night.
|FactSnippet No. 772,605 - Songwriters|
179. Taylor Swift has definitely learned to "shake it off" when it comes to rainy concerts.
|FactSnippet No. 12,956 - Songwriters|
180. Alicia Keys continued building her acting resume in 2008 with a role in The Secret Life of Bees.
|FactSnippet No. 790,652 - Songwriters|
183. Dannii Minogue is an ambassador for the Terrence Higgins Trust, an organization that works to increase awareness of AIDS.
|FactSnippet No. 809,539 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
186. Carly Rae Jepsen played Frenchy in Grease Live, Fox's live television presentation of the musical Grease in January 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 1,513 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
189. Lily Allen played violin, guitar and trumpet and was a member of a chamber choir.
|FactSnippet No. 4,669 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
190. Elton John returned in a blue kimono playing "Your Song", solo before the band came up and joined in.
|FactSnippet No. 768,665 - Songwriters|
194. Dolores O'Riordan responded to the advertisement and auditioned by writing lyrics and melodies to some existing demos.
|FactSnippet No. 174,667 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
196. In 2007 Neil Diamond said he had written "Sweet Caroline" for Caroline Kennedy after seeing her on the cover of Life in an equestrian riding outfit, but in 2014, he said in an interview on the Today Show that it was written for his then wife, Marcia.
|FactSnippet No. 203,502 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
198. Janet Jackson was slated to play Lena Horne in a biopic that would be released in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 184,725 - Songwriters|
200. Neil Diamond was 16 when he saw the folk singer perform at Surprise Lake, a Jewish kids camp in upstate New York.
|FactSnippet No. 203,554 - Songwriters|
201. Stevie Wonder toured briefly in support of the album, and used a Fairlight CMI sampler on stage.
|FactSnippet No. 224,464 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
202. Emmylou Harris accompanied alternative country singer Ryan Adams on his solo debut, Heartbreaker and sang on Tracy Chapman's fifth album, Telling Stories.
|FactSnippet No. 807,403 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
203. At his mother's urging, Lenny Kravitz joined the California Boys Choir for three years, where he performed a classical repertoire, and sang with the Metropolitan Opera.
|FactSnippet No. 4,488 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
205. Kylie Minogue was dropped from the second season of the show after producer Alan Hardy felt the need for her character to be "written off".
|FactSnippet No. 178,478 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
206. Norah Jones was a lounge singer before becoming a recording artist.
|FactSnippet No. 659,248 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
207. Dolores O'Riordan made a good amount of money from her successful career as a singer and songwriter, her net worth was $25 million.
|FactSnippet No. 174,700 - Songwriters|
212. In late 2005, Jennifer Love Hewitt began dating Scottish actor Ross McCall after he made an appearance on her show Ghost Whisperer.
|FactSnippet No. 707,195 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
213. In 2001, Lenny Kravitz participated in a benefit auction for the Red Hot Organization, in conjunction with Amazon.
|FactSnippet No. 4,501 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
214. Pete Shelley pursued a solo career, introducing more experimental electronic music into his repertoire, and had a club hit with Homosapien.
|FactSnippet No. 237,146 - Songwriters|
215. Max Martin produced "3", the song debuted at No 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
|FactSnippet No. 799,654 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
216. In 2011, 2012, and 2016, Adele was named Artist of the Year by Billboard.
|FactSnippet No. 2 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
220. Dolly Parton is being recognized as the 2019 MusiCares Person of the Year in recognition of her significant creative accomplishments and longtime support of many charitable causes.
|FactSnippet No. 840,052 - Songwriters|
221. Lady Gaga is on the cover of Variety's latest issue talking all about her new movie A Star Is Born.
|FactSnippet No. 98,479 - Songwriters|
222. Alex Turner recorded demos at home, and shared them with Cook in early 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 862,664 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
223. Taylor Swift took a break from the spotlight after the massive success of 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 761,930 - Songwriters|
224. Jessie J is doing her part to spice up the holiday season.
|FactSnippet No. 9,123 - Songwriters|
225. In 2004 Norah Jones released her second album, Feels like Home.
|FactSnippet No. 659,293 - Songwriters|
227. Sir Elton John formed his own label named The Rocket Record Company and signed acts to it—notably Neil Sedaka (John sang background vocals on Sedaka's "Bad Blood") and Kiki Dee, in whom he took a personal interest.
|FactSnippet No. 979,054 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
228. Lily Allen produced two mixtapes—My First Mixtape and My Second Mixtape—to promote her work.
|FactSnippet No. 839,494 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
229. Jason Mraz had a resounding success in 2008 with his new album, and he was a rave act all across America.
|FactSnippet No. 782,858 - Songwriters|
231. Jessie J is an English singer and songwriter who rose to prominence with her debut single "Do It Like a Dude".
|FactSnippet No. 778,325 - Songwriters|
232. In January 2012, Cher Lloyd announced her engagement to her boyfriend of less than a year, Craig Monk.
|FactSnippet No. 1,760 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
236. Pete Shelley has sadly passed away at the age of 63.
|FactSnippet No. 237,165 - Songwriters|
237. Jessie J said she never based her intelligence on her exam results.
|FactSnippet No. 778,320 - Songwriters|
238. In 2000, Gary Barlow made his acting debut in the ITV1 drama Heartbeat.
|FactSnippet No. 777,378 - Songwriters|
239. Taylor Swift partnered with Fujifilm on a special-edition autographed Instax camera, which includes a selfie-mode and double exposure, to be released in October 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 113 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
240. Ariana Grande counts some contemporary artists among her musical role models—like India.
|FactSnippet No. 824,764 - Songwriters|
241. Ariana Grande had the tattoo amended from "shrichirin" but it now translates to "Japanese BBQ finger" and a tattoo removal company have offered to help her remove it and they will pay her a huge sum of money.
|FactSnippet No. 805,969 - Songwriters|
242. Lily Allen addressed his comments on stage during her No Shame Tour in Sydney, Australia on Tuesday night.
|FactSnippet No. 840,196 - Songwriters|
245. In 2013, Lady Gaga released her third studio album, Artpop.
|FactSnippet No. 762,079 - Songwriters|
246. Jennifer Love Hewitt starred in both Garfield films as Liz, the love interest of Garfield's owner.
|FactSnippet No. 942,220 - Songwriters|
247. Tom Waits wanted to move away from using Howe as his producer, although the two parted on good terms.
|FactSnippet No. 481,369 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
249. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 782,559 - Songwriters|
250. Kelly Rowland is a 36-year-old American celebrity born on February 11, 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 778,809 - Songwriters|
251. Ariana Grande is the musical gift that keeps on giving.
|FactSnippet No. 56,332 - Songwriters|
252. In 2013, Jennifer Love Hewitt married to her co-star of the Client List named Brian Hallisay and the couple has one child.
|FactSnippet No. 707,241 - Songwriters|
254. Neil Diamond was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1984 and into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 203,494 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
255. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 797,343 - Songwriters|
256. In January 2018, Steven Tyler hosted an inaugural red carpet gala for his charity "Janie's Fund" during the 60th Grammy Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 247,740 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
257. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 840,054 - Songwriters|
258. Dolly Parton is having a dickens of a Christmas this holiday season.
|FactSnippet No. 125,202 - Songwriters|
260. In June 2001 Elton John sold 20 of his cars at Christie's, saying he did not get the chance to drive them because he was out of the country so often.
|FactSnippet No. 813,207 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
262. Lily Allen produced two mixtapes—My First Mixtape and My Second Mixtape—to promote her work.
|FactSnippet No. 792,243 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
263. Linda Perry was born on April 15, 1965 and is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and record producer.
|FactSnippet No. 669,606 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
264. Lady Gaga's released a standalone-single, "The Cure", which reached the top 10 in Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 806,630 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
265. Jessie J is an English singer and songwriter who rose to prominence with her debut single "Do It Like a Dude".
|FactSnippet No. 814,509 - Songwriters|
266. Lady Gaga revealed that she's playing the game to her.
|FactSnippet No. 32,783 - Songwriters|
268. Max Martin co-produced the album's second single, "Till the World Ends", which peaked at No 3.
|FactSnippet No. 799,657 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
269. Janet Jackson performed at the 1987 Grammy Awards but didn't take home any statues.
|FactSnippet No. 184,729 - Songwriters|
271. Gary Barlow dedicated the band's song "Rule the World" to "everyone who's lost someone—Dad, this is for you".
|FactSnippet No. 839,323 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
273. Dolly Parton is the fourth of twelve children born to a Tennessee tobacco farmer.
|FactSnippet No. 777,170 - Songwriters|
275. Janet Jackson had begun publicly recognizing Elizondo's contributions to her career during the promotion of The Velvet Rope.
|FactSnippet No. 184,733 - Songwriters|
276. Jason Mraz is a social activist whose philanthropic efforts span wide-ranging issues, including the environment, human rights and LGBT equality.
|FactSnippet No. 782,846 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
278. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 782,560 - Songwriters|
279. Taylor Swift slammed on social media after endorsed candidate loses Senate race in Tennessee.
|FactSnippet No. 69,614 - Songwriters|
280. Alicia Keys announced Thursday, July 31, 2014 that she is pregnant with her second child.
|FactSnippet No. 33,019 - Songwriters|
281. Gary Barlow dedicated the band's song "Rule the World" to "everyone who's lost someone—Dad, this is for you".
|FactSnippet No. 784,376 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
283. Lily Allen was forced to cancel her Wednesday night show in Chicago after falling ill and receiving "truly devastating news" from home.
|FactSnippet No. 34,159 - Songwriters|
289. Janet Jackson contributed a song to the soundtrack of the 1994 fashion industry flick Ready-to-Wear.
|FactSnippet No. 184,752 - Songwriters|
291. Ariana Grande received the Breakthrough Artist of the Year award from the Music Business Association, recognizing her achievements throughout 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 772,873 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
292. Janet Jackson kept one of her marriages a secret for eight years.
|FactSnippet No. 184,806 - Songwriters|
294. Kylie Minogue's signing with Deconstruction Records in 1993 marked a new phase in her career.
|FactSnippet No. 178,484 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
296. In July 2012, Gary Barlow was announced as the recipient of the prestigious Music Industry Trusts Award which he will be presented with in November 2012 in recognition of his services to British music and charity.
|FactSnippet No. 777,342 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
297. Jennifer Love Hewitt made her official performing debut at age 3 where she sang at a livestock show.
|FactSnippet No. 707,204 - Songwriters|
298. Dolly Parton was with him the day he passed: "I held his hand, and we prayed", Parton told Knoxville'sNews Sentinel.
|FactSnippet No. 777,141 - Songwriters|
299. Mike Posner is an American singer, songwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $8 million.
|FactSnippet No. 176,528 - Songwriters|
300. At the flight, Dolores O'Riordan got physically and verbally abusive with the crew.
|FactSnippet No. 174,699 - Songwriters|
301. Avril Lavigne has fueled a ferocity influence on indie rock singer-songwriters, such as, Soccer Mommy, Snail Mail and Liz Phair.
|FactSnippet No. 773,856 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
304. Taylor Swift has shared some photos of her posing on the set of her new movie, Cats, in which she plays the part of Bombalurina.
|FactSnippet No. 783,415 - Songwriters|
305. In September 1993, Barbra Streisand announced her first public concert appearances in 27 years.
|FactSnippet No. 24,702 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
306. In 1977, Neil Diamond released I'm Glad You're Here With Me Tonight, including "You Don't Bring Me Flowers", for which he composed the music and on the writing of whose lyrics he collaborated with Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman.
|FactSnippet No. 203,508 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
309. Ariana Grande won an online voting poll on Entertainment Weekly as the "best host of the season".
|FactSnippet No. 762 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
312. Shawn Mendes partnered with BlendApp with the goal of raising up to $25,000, where $1 was raised for every signup and positive message shared on the application.
|FactSnippet No. 781,160 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
313. Leon Russell recorded 33 albums and at least 430 songs.
|FactSnippet No. 979,948 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
315. Carly Rae Jepsen's has an older brother, Colin, and a younger sister, Katie.
|FactSnippet No. 776,515 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|
316. Lily Allen earned initial recognition through her recording uploaded on Myspace after which she was signed by a record label and released her major first single, "Smile" in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 792,244 - Songwriters|
317. Dolly Parton had always wanted a solo career, and decided to leave Wagoner's company.
|FactSnippet No. 820,912 - Songwriters|
320. Dolly Parton told NPR that the song was inspired by a redheaded bank teller who had a "terrible crush" on her husband.
|FactSnippet No. 806,315 - Songwriters|
325. At a performance at the Forum, Elton John takes his costume game to a new level.
|FactSnippet No. 209,644 - Songwriters|
326. Dolly Parton is famous for her good-natured, compassionate ways and in that vein, it comes as no surprise that she is a whole-hearted LGBT supporter.
|FactSnippet No. 777,160 - Songwriters|
327. Stevie Wonder has touched the hearts of millions through his music and his philanthropic generosity.
|FactSnippet No. 224,574 - Songwriters|
328. Brian Wilson had learned to play the instrument in that short period of time, with Al Jardine moving to rhythm guitar.
|FactSnippet No. 39,921 - Songwriters - en.wikipedia.org|